Okay I'll shut up now and wait for the end result before making any more sarky comments. :naughty:

I think we have a different taste for Mika videos so my expectations are going even hiiiiigher... :naughty: Lol! UW is my very fav song so I want it to be something really good :wub2:

Haven't watched this for a while, and it's so hilarious every time :lmfao:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'll shut up now and wait for the end result before making any more sarky comments. :naughty:

It looks like he's remaking that Levi's (that's what it was, right?) commercial he based the song on, with him being the drowning sailor. The only interesting question will be if he'll be making out with mermans :mf_rosetinted:

It looks like he's remaking that Levi's (that's what it was, right?) commercial he based the song on, with him being the drowning sailor. The only interesting question will be if he'll be making out with mermans :mf_rosetinted:

I kind of thought the same thing. :dunno:

I VOLUNTEER! :naughty:

:lmfao:

I'm sure you'd be selected, too! :naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

On way to Fonda in LA to rehearse with the polka dot choir. Last two days of filming were tough!! Special effects shoots are completely diff

Now I feel confident that the video will be awesome because if Mika thought it felt like a tough shoot then something great must come out of this. Like Happy Ending for example :)

Please don't. I logged in only to read them.:mf_rosetinted:

Ashamed to admit that I'm still not sure whether this is Mika or not lol

:lmfao: of course not. My guess is that this bloke is supposed to represent the port of Mika's call. :naughty: