• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When can we watch the video of Underwater?? Anyone know it? :shocked:

I can't wait to watch it! x)

Celebrate video came out about a month after it was filmed, maybe it's gonna be the same with Underwater. Although Underwater video seems to be more complex so it may take a bit longer to edit it :dunno:

That's not Photoshop it's green screen. And that's why I expected this video was going to be craptastic. :fisch:

Yeah but the horrible looking edges make it look so fake :aah: But I guess it's still in the making of process at this point. The concept of the video seems sort of dark since apparently he's left to drown in the ocean but yeah lets see how this one turns out...

Yeah but the horrible looking edges make it look so fake :aah: But I guess it's still in the making of process at this point. The concept of the video seems sort of dark since apparently he's left to drown in the ocean but yeah lets see how this one turns out...

There's no yeah but. Green screen is an old technology that looks like crap IMO. It's the film equivalent of autotune. :naughty:

I may be wrong but this is exactly what I expected so I don't expect it to change in the finished product :dunno:

They also used green screen for the rooftop shots in Kick Ass. It came out okay because it's mostly long shots of Mika and the background was pretty realistic. But I think boat and sea shots are going to look totally fake.