MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

t4p! :flowers2:

in case anyone else has problems watching the xfactor video, try a different browser... it didn't work in firefox for me, but with internet explorer it does. :thumb_yello:

He did Underwater? But we can't watch it yet?

Doesn't seem to be online yet. Here are some stills from the opening:

xfactor-2012-semifinale-opening-mika2.jpg

xfactor-2012-semifinale-opening-mika-1.jpg

Edited by dcdeb

nenartus said:

Thanks a lot for the links. :flowers2:

DOWNLOAD links

Part1 DL : flv.file (45.69MB) http://www.mediafire.com/?ig3n7d8r7dyuyg5

Part2 DL : flv.file (72.21MB) -- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5hu6abca77f78kr

Part3 DL : flv.file (36.87MB) -- http://www.mediafire.com/?379axae17qqkxky

[YOUTUBE]autZJcoVhzk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dHrvUfTCEdU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]97jvR2skejM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
add download links

Isn't that Emperor Ming from Flash Gordon right besides Mika????:shocked:

:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't it Mr Myagi from Karate Kid?:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Have you seen his hair though ... :teehee: I do not think ours will be sporting that look :floor:

:blink: Wait. You mean there's someone else in that photo besides Mika? :fangurl:

t4p! aww you can still hear (and see on his face) that his voice isn't ok yet. :no: poor mika, i really hope he can rest his voice for the next 2 weeks! guess it's not really the best idea to keep on straining your voice when you have a laryngitis. :aah: he sounds like donald duck in the "underwater, underwater, i can live underwater" part - and it makes me sad cause i know how beautiful he usually sounds when he sings that. i think when the presenter asked him how he was doing, he wanted to tell about it, but they talked about the tour instead then. hope he won't get any negative comments from the public who don't know about his voice problems! :sneaky2:

hope he won't get any negative comments from the public who don't know about his voice problems! :sneaky2:

Honestly I don't think anyone is going to notice. I mean you're right that it has sounded better, but it's really not bad.

t4p! aww you can still hear (and see on his face) that his voice isn't ok yet. :no: poor mika, i really hope he can rest his voice for the next 2 weeks! guess it's not really the best idea to keep on straining your voice when you have a laryngitis. :aah: he sounds like donald duck in the "underwater, underwater, i can live underwater" part - and it makes me sad cause i know how beautiful he usually sounds when he sings that. i think when the presenter asked him how he was doing, he wanted to tell about it, but they talked about the tour instead then. hope he won't get any negative comments from the public who don't know about his voice problems! :sneaky2:

Honestly I don't think anyone is going to notice. I mean you're right that it has sounded better, but it's really not bad.

I have heard far more worse performance from singer that didn,t have any voice problems. Sure, we know it was not totally the most amazing performance but it was still far ahead a lot of crapy stuff you can hear on these shows:thumb_yello: