ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

Found my shoes! Okay, so I did these a few weeks (months?) ago after seeing someone elses shoes they had created (Annemaaike? Did I spell that right? I think she's Dutch...) But I did my own with the same style. I can post picts of the other sides if anyone really cares. But, there ya go. :blush-anim-cl:

A_BCBcQCcAA14yp.jpg:large

Thank you for mentioning me! :biggrin2: and you spelled it perfect ;) and yes I am from the Netherlands haha! They look great! Well done!:thumb_yello: I;d love to see the other side!

Thank you for mentioning me! :biggrin2: and you spelled it perfect ;) and yes I am from the Netherlands haha! They look great! Well done!:thumb_yello: I;d love to see the other side!

I was a bit nervous about posting them, but I just loved your design so much I couldn't resist!

What part are you from? I have an exchange student from Groningen, and I've had two from Nijmegen! We love it there!

I was a bit nervous about posting them, but I just loved your design so much I couldn't resist!

What part are you from? I have an exchange student from Groningen, and I've had two from Nijmegen! We love it there!

haha its okay! As long as you mention where you got the idea from ;) cause many people tagged themselves on my shoes (the pic without my name on it) and acted like the shoes were theirs... so yeah.. I hope you understand that :thumb_yello:

I live in the middle of the Netherlands, near Amsterdam.. :wink2: like 25 minutes away :)

haha its okay! As long as you mention where you got the idea from ;) cause many people tagged themselves on my shoes (the pic without my name on it) and acted like the shoes were theirs... so yeah.. I hope you understand that :thumb_yello:

I live in the middle of the Netherlands, near Amsterdam.. :wink2: like 25 minutes away :)

Okay! Thank you!! That's low!!:sneaky2: I don't understand how people think that's acceptable.

Interesting! My family visits most of Holland and Germany on occasions.

Okay! Thank you!! That's low!!:sneaky2: I don't understand how people think that's acceptable.

Interesting! My family visits most of Holland and Germany on occasions.

yes It pissed me off a bit xD its like someone else running away with the trofee after you've won a game..

ah yeah, thats an hour drive for us :naughty: But for Mika gigs it's a perfect place to live ^^

yes It pissed me off a bit xD its like someone else running away with the trofee after you've won a game..

ah yeah, thats an hour drive for us :naughty: But for Mika gigs it's a perfect place to live ^^

Yeah! But on the other hand, imitation is the highest form of flattery. :aah: But yes, it would make me very annoyed to say the least.

I'll bet! That would be perfect! I live in the Northwest of the United States, so he never comes. :aah:

Just in case you missed the message on Facebook:

National Doodle Day (in aid of Epilepsy Action) will be upon us on Friday February 8th this year! Last year we ran a competition and it was so much fun we thought we'd do it again! But the rules are slightly different this time, so if you'd like to enter then read on carefully…

It's exactly 35 days until the day itself, so we thought it would be fun to run a series of mini competitions, 12 in total from now until then. We want you to send us doodles for different songs from TOOL, based on the lyrics or how the song makes you feel or whatever you want! This is how it will work - we will choose 1 song and give you 2-3 days to send us your doodles for one track. Then we'll post the best ones up in a gallery and you can all go on there and tell us which ones you like and why. Then we'll close that competition and give you a new track to doodle for with a deadline and for a new gallery! We'll do this 12 times and then at the end we'll have a few days for everyone to get those final comments up and then on 8th Feb, for the day itself, we'll choose one winner for each song and they will win a prize….

So, the rules - anybody can enter, from any country and of any age. You can send in only 1 image for each song (12 total) and only between the dates of each song post. Multiple doodles or late entries will not be counted. Only new pictures will be accepted, please do NOT send us pictures already submitted for last year's competition, The Origin of Love fan gallery or anything else, these must be NEW pictures!!

In case you don't know what a doodle is, the dictionary says, "Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be abstract shapes". This means we want you to do quick drawings and anybody can enter, you dont have to be a brilliant artist! Like last year though, if you want to spend longer and send us paintings or artwork, that's ok too.

Here is last year's winner and runners up gallery, to get you inspired. Look out for the first track coming up shortly…. Who's in?

Ready to get started on your Mika Doodles? The first song we have chosen is…… obviously…… 'Origin Of Love!' We want you to create a simple doodle inspired by the song and send it to us at mikacompetition@gmail.com marked 'Doodle OOL' from now until Monday at 10am GMT. Then on Monday we'll give you a different song! Remember, 1 entry per person per song and only NEW pictures please. You must email you picture to us by Monday 10am GMT, so get cracking! Here are the lyrics to inspire you…

Cause I love the artwork that is posted in the 'Mika fan-art thread', I'll say: let's get out those pencils and pens and start doodling! I just sent in my doodle for the 'Origin of Love'... have fun everyone!

Cause I love the artwork that is posted in the 'Mika fan-art thread', I'll say: let's get out those pencils and pens and start doodling! I just sent in my doodle for the 'Origin of Love'... have fun everyone!

:yay:

just sent mine too, good luck everyone :original:

you will see what I did, but only on Monday :teehee:

Have to upload my doodle too... will post it if I uploaded it.

*looking foward to see more MFCers doodles :original:*

just remembered that I put 04/01/12 instead of 04/01/13 under my doodle :doh: hope there's no problem :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by BiaIchihara

*looking foward to see more MFCers doodles :original:*

just remembered that I put 04/01/12 instead of 04/01/13 under my doodle :doh: hope there's no problem :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: exactly what I was gonna do and then remembered it is 2013 now :aah:

just finished mine at 12:15am :teehee:

by the way, do we have to write our address or anything in email as we did for that christmas gift thing?

by the way, do we have to write our address or anything in email as we did for that christmas gift thing?

good for you :mf_rosetinted::aah:

they didn't said anything about adress, I just sent my doodle, I'm almost sure the will ask after the competition ends to the winners :dunno:

Guess they will contact the winners by e-mail, but put my contact information in the mail, just to be sure.

The competition is now CLOSED for doodles of the song 'Origin of Love'... Stay tuned for the gallery coming up soon, plus details of the next song... Did you enjoy doing your doodles?

Looking forward to see yours :teehee:

The first Doodle gallery is up! Check out the amazing pictures you sent in for the first Doodle contest, for the song 'Origin of Love,' they're great! Why not tag yourself in your picture if you sent one in, so everyone knows it's yours? Now we want you to get involved and help us pick the winner! Take a look through and hit 'Like' on your favourites and leave a comment as to why you like it and why you think it should win…. The image with the most love at the end of the competition will win a prize, so get involved!

I loved most of the drawings :wink2: Also love your drawing Wicky and Lilasko, very pretty! (and yours is funny lilasko :P)

I liked a few drawings on facebook and I have seen almost all of them..

But one thing that bothered me very much is that most of the peeps who put people in the drawing made a man and a woman in love...

I thought the Origin of Love was about the fact that doesn't matter wether it's a man in love with a woman or a man, and a woman in love with a man or a woman.. :blink:

I'm glad I saw drawings with two people of who you can't see which sex it is..

Just wanted to say that :wink2:

Well done Lilasko and Wicky :thumb_yello:

And here is my doodle

756267DoodleOOL.jpg

Oh you made that one! Great job, one of my favorites :thumb_yello:

I loved most of the drawings :wink2: Also love your drawing Wicky and Lilasko, very pretty! (and yours is funny lilasko :P)

I liked a few drawings on facebook and I have seen almost all of them..

But one thing that bothered me very much is that most of the peeps who put people in the drawing made a man and a woman in love...

I thought the Origin of Love was about the fact that doesn't matter wether it's a man in love with a woman or a man, and a woman in love with a man or a woman.. :blink:

I'm glad I saw drawings with two people of who you can't see which sex it is..

Just wanted to say that :wink2:

Thank you, that was my purpose. :teehee: Hope you can see that the priest is crying. :aah:

Didn't think of that, but you're absolutely right. Especially since he sings the eve and adam part. But I guess a man and a women is the first thing you think of when you think of a couple so that's what people are going to draw.

Oh you made that one! Great job, one of my favorites :thumb_yello:

Thank you, that was my purpose. :teehee: Hope you can see that the priest is crying. :aah:

Didn't think of that, but you're absolutely right. Especially since he sings the eve and adam part. But I guess a man and a women is the first thing you think of when you think of a couple so that's what people are going to draw.

Lol yeah I saw that, thats what made me laugh:naughty: his face is priceless haha!

Thank you for agreeing with me ;) I guess that's indeed what people think of in the first place.. maybe some others don't agree with Mika.. could be.. Oh well.. :wink2: