ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Feel kinda dopey posting my more cartoony drawings of Mika when the last few contributions to this thread have been really talented realism artwork but here are a couple of drawings I did last year 😅
ba172a0da0.png

754f96aa89.png

Also a bonus really early rough sketch I kinda abandoned for some reason, kinda didn't like how it was coming out I guess?

Spoiler

5909cf07f6.png

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

so I'm still struggling to get a good handle on his face (I'm pretty danged face blind too, to the point where I've walked past my own sister on the street, and I have no idea why I keep doing this to myself, lol) but here's some quick doodles. They're not actually watercolor, by the way, just digital art that pretends to be watercolors. Physical paint and carpeted floors don't mix well, and I don't have enough daylight in my hovel anyway.

GY80iAg.png?1 LoxMFw0.png

They're both inspired by The Voice screencaps, by the way - such a treasure trove of facial expressions and fun poses.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

@Roxane your sketches are amazing! How long do they take to do? I would be really interested in buying art like that, having you considered making prints?

Thank you so much!! 😊 It usually takes me around 20 hours to make one 😅

I would actually love making prints, but I think it’s not legal to sell these kinds of drawings because I obviously do not have Mika’s authorization to sell my drawings of him... 😂 Since I draw from copyrighted photographs, I think I would have problems with both the celebrities I draw, and the photographer who took the pictures, if they found out about it... 😅😓

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey

How is everyone doing today 😊

It's morning where I am right now

Here are some Mika fan art I've recently finished

I wanted to know if there is a chance I can include any of them as part of his birthday project or live etc if there is one or if it's too late? 

If so how and where do I submit them? 

IMG_20200815_104429.png

IMG_20200815_105322.png

IMG_20200809_224642.png

• Like 2

On 12/21/2019 at 2:29 PM, Roxane said:

Heyy here are some drawings I did a while ago, but since I’m quite new here, I’m only posting them now... 😅😊

1ED54D32-D815-43A7-80D3-FE42BB045282.jpeg

720E869C-DB27-498F-B3AC-A290DBAF1B7F.jpeg

2A5EFE2C-3CD9-4D2E-8351-B2DB29C00998.jpeg

On 12/21/2019 at 2:32 PM, Roxane said:

And these are the most recent ones I did 😊 hope you like them! 😊😉

C2938879-8EC5-4C54-82CD-6B6B8ED89133.jpeg

AE1D85F9-CC4F-4EF1-9326-7FA994F752C3.jpeg

026D74B0-78EC-4A55-847D-BD5961D77AA8.jpeg

I have no words. They are fantastic. Have you thought about sending them to Mika?  

Me recuerda a los artistas de la Rambla de Barcelona que dibujan a personajes famosos. Have you ever been there?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I have no words. They are fantastic. Have you thought about sending them to Mika?  

Me recuerda a los artistas de la Rambla de Barcelona que dibujan a personajes famosos. Have you ever been there?

Thank you so much!! 😊 Do you mean sending them virtually or actually sending them by mail? 😆 Well, I’ve tried to tag him on Instagram, but I don’t think he saw them 😆😅

No, I’ve never been there... I’ve never been to Barcelona, actually... but I’d really like to! 😊

30 minutes ago, Roxane said:

Thank you so much!! 😊 Do you mean sending them virtually or actually sending them by mail? 😆 Well, I’ve tried to tag him on Instagram, but I don’t think he saw them 😆😅

No, I’ve never been there... I’ve never been to Barcelona, actually... but I’d really like to! 😊

By mail?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

By mail?

I never thought about that 😆 I would be kinda scared it got lost or damaged 😅 I actually thought about giving him one at a concert, but then I wasn’t sure he would like it because I saw some videos where he looked quite embarrassed when people gave him realistic portraits of him, and so I thought I would try to draw something more creative to give him... 😊

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Mikasister said:

@MyriamNeeme  You don't need to open a new thread for this. You can post your  drawings here :  

Thank you! :wink2:

Kris, that was part 1 of the fanart thread, we're at part 3 meanwhile :teehee: But thanks for your help! :flowers2:

@MyriamNeeme I moved your drawings here, thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...