Papermag Interview - November 1st, 2012

Louiza

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting Louiza!

It's indeed interesting; just nice to see an interview made from a different angle.

"Describe your art in three words: Sex in a graveyard" :blink:

It shows he can't count:naughty:

I wonder what made him buy a house in Miami. I don't think he's ever really talked about it. I mean there is obviously an interesting music/arts scene but it seems so remote from Europe and his family in the northeast and the music industry in LA. I suppose that's the point but I would have expected him to go to Spain or Italy or something if he wanted to get away from it all.

I wonder what made him buy a house in Miami. I don't think he's ever really talked about it. I mean there is obviously an interesting music/arts scene but it seems so remote from Europe and his family in the northeast and the music industry in LA. I suppose that's the point but I would have expected him to go to Spain or Italy or something if he wanted to get away from it all.

I think (and this is only my opinion) that he hopes to do more in the USA in future. I think he dreams of writing for movies and he mentioned writing for some female singer whos doing an album. I think most albums are probably recorded in LA.

I really think the recent burst of success he had in the USA meant a lot to him.

I think he'd be doing a wise thing by getting a foothold in the USA, its one of the ways he could be a force to be reckoned with everywhere else, including, eventually, the UK.

I think (and this is only my opinion) that he hopes to do more in the USA in future. I think he dreams of writing for movies and he mentioned writing for some female singer whos doing an album. I think most albums are probably recorded in LA.

Yes but Miami is over 3500 kms from LA. That's why I don't understand his choice.

I noticed the article doesn't actually say it's his house but I guess we've gotten enough clues about it to assume that it is.

Yes but Miami is over 3500 kms from LA. That's why I don't understand his choice.

I noticed the article doesn't actually say it's his house but I guess we've gotten enough clues about it to assume that it is.

Its closer than London is though. Maybe he likes the area. Who knows with Mika. He's not like anyone else is he! Perhaps he wants to breed aligators in his spare time. who knows?

Thanks for posting Louiza!

It's indeed interesting; just nice to see an interview made from a different angle.

"Describe your art in three words: Sex in a graveyard" :blink:

Isn't a common thing in Uk ? :') I mean... I was told in Edinburgh that graveyards were common places fopr public sex...:naughty: