Mikita

Meeks

==================

PHOTOS

==================

Pics on Mika's facebook

clara85

Paalulaa

Mikasister Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10

Meeks

==================

VIDEOS

==================

Verónica

Meeks

Clara85:

Reviews

http://www.lafinestradigital.com/2012/11/23/mika-al-razzmatazz/

I'm going to explain how I lived the gig yesterday..

I'd waited years to see him because my parents didn't allowed me to go to his gigs and festivasl before, so it was my first one.

I was at the queue (is that spelled correctly?) and I met Alba and some other nice MFCers, and we were drawing some banners.

One of the bests parts of the day began when we saw some members of the band getting out of the car in front of the main door of Razzmatazz. Max said hello to us, he's really nice! The others just walked inside. But an hour later the same car stopped again in the main door. When I saw the car I stood up quickly and ran there. I thought it must be Mika, the other ones were there.. And it was him. He said hello to us and don't know why I asked him: "How are you?" Then he stopped in front of me and answered: "Very good, thank you." He smiled at me and said to everybody: "See you later". Then he get into Razzmatazz. I know he just said to me: "very good, thank you" but It was the first time I saw him live and I became mad.

Then we waited and finally get in. The show began and it was incredible he spoke some Catalan and a looooot of Spanish. He's so cute. He was looking at the banners we had done and smiling naughtily. He sang Stardust and Underwater and I was crying as I've never done, and I felt very happy when he sang: "Solo te quiero con una copa de más"

When TOOL began I throw him my heart baloon and he caught it (it's the baloon of the video) I was really reaaaaaaaaaaaally excited, it was like a dream.

After the show, we wait him. There were some problems but he could sign us. He caught my cd, looked at me and put a heart and his signature. I asked him if he could write please Paula, he said yes and he did it.

After all, my parents were waiting outside with the car. I get in it and Mika did it in his. And we were a lot of time after his car! We weren't following him, we were just going home. It was amazing when, in a moment my car was in front of his and I opened the window and show my cd. Mika's mum saw it and was pointing at it smiling. Then his car turned and mine didn't and I arrived home.

It was amazing, I'm quite sad because I don't know when will I see him again, but I know I will never forget yesterday show!

Hope you like it! :huglove:

(forgive my horrible English.. :tears:)

Edited by PAAULAA

I'm going to explain how I lived the gig yesterday..

I'd waited years to see him because my parents didn't allowed me to go to his gigs and festivasl before, so it was my first one.

I was at the queue (is that spelled correctly?) and I met Alba and some other nice MFCers, and we were drawing some banners.

One of the bests parts of the day began when we saw some members of the band getting out of the car in front of the main door of Razzmatazz. Max said hello to us, he's really nice! The others just walked inside. But an hour later the same car stopped again in the main door. When I saw the car I stood up quickly and ran there. I thought it must be Mika, the other ones were there.. And it was him. He said hello to us and don't know why I asked him: "How are you?" Then he stopped in front of me and answered: "Very good, thank you." He smiled at me and said to everybody: "See you later". Then he get into Razzmatazz. I know he just said to me: "very good, thank you" but It was the first time I saw him live and I became mad.

Then we waited and finally get in. The show began and it was incredible he spoke some Catalan and a looooot of Spanish. He's so cute. He was looking at the banners we had done and smiling naughtily. He sang Stardust and Underwater and I was crying as I've never done, and I felt very happy when he sang: "Solo te quiero con una copa de más"

When TOOL began I throw him my heart baloon and he caught it (it's the baloon of the video) I was really reaaaaaaaaaaaally excited, it was like a dream.

After the show, we wait him. There were some problems but he could sign us. He caught my cd, looked at me and put a heart and his signature. I asked him if he could write please Paula, he said yes and he did it.

After all, my parents were waiting outside with the car. I get in it and Mika did it in his. And we were a lot of time after his car! We weren't following him, we were just going home. It was amazing when, in a moment my car was in front of his and I opened the window and show my cd. Mika's mum saw it and was pointing at it smiling. Then his car turned and mine didn't and I arrived home.

It was amazing, I'm quite said because I don't know when will I see him again, but I know I will never forget yesterday show!

Hope you like it! :huglove:

(forgive my horrible English.. :tears:)

It was a pleaure to meet you too! :huglove:

A8KNnVPCcAAEru1.jpg

Amazing, incredible, unforgettable night :wub2::wub2: I will post my report later, just some things, Mika was awesome, lots of eye contact and he sang "Drunk" intro in spanish :wub2:

This must have been amazing :wub2:

I'm sooo glad !!! :))) I know that some of you expected some bonus in Spanish on the CD and I'm glad he could offer you such a great suprise for this gig :teehee:

Meeks was in the choir :))

This must have been amazing :wub2:

I'm sooo glad !!! :))) I know that some of you expected some bonus in Spanish on the CD and I'm glad he could offer you such a great suprise for this gig :teehee:

Meeks was in the choir :))

It was, thank you :wub2:

Yes, but we almost could listen their voices, all the people in the venue were singing all the songs and I just had eyes for Mika, he sang in front of me many times, smiling and seeing the banners :wub2:

The gig was amazing I was surprised, I didn't expect so many people, the venue was full, I was at the front row with other Mfcers the show lasted two hours, started with Relax :wink2:

I liked it very much the versions he did of every song they played 19 songs, a lot of interaction with the people, I think Mika was very happy to see the people knew the lyrics, not only his loyal fans. :naughty:

We made three banners and put them on the fence and he noticed them and smiled all the time, lots of eye contact, singing in front of us (me) and smiling, he's so cute :wub2:

He made jokes when introduce Origin of love, always speaking in spanish. Loved Stardust, it was the first time I hear it live and omg...only a genius can sing that song like he does, even better than CD version, then he sang Undewater, my fav song.. I was in heaven and after sang UW, SWM and SITM, he did a stunning version of that song...at that point I had no voice already...After Origin and Love Today, it was the turn of Drunk. As you can see in the vid he sang the first verses of DRUNK in Spain, thanks to a fan, the venue was on fire, amazing :mikalove: I have no words..almost two hours of happines and Mika felt he was loved in Barcelona after more than two years he played there, I enjoy every gig I'm going but this was especial because was close to my home smilie_girl_231.gif

After the gig we didn't wait for long time he came out, I was excited. I could give him my gift ( some chocolates and a typical christmas dessert from where I live) and he was very happy and pleased when he recived it :wub2:.I was very surprised when he remembered our meeting at the airport of la Coruña, he signed me the CD and made a drawing on the cover. smilie_girl_124.gifI told him I feel very happy at his gigs and he said: I know I saw you every time jumping, laughing and singing every song, and he was laughing hahahahaha!! :wub2:

I ask him if he will come back to Barcelona next year and he didn't answer me so I asked about the question , it will be a tour next year? and he made a pause and said: probably not.:tears:

But we'll see with Mika who knows. :fisch:

Finally I said to him: Mika you makes me so happy I need you to live, and he looked at me with a wonderful smile and made a laugh and said: aww and with his hand caressed strongly my shoulder as a way to say thank you, isn't he lovely?? I think he wanted to hug me but there was a lot of people around him....well, or maybe I imagine that...a fan dream smilie_girl_124.gif but he looked happy and satisfied.

I forgot, I said to Thomas: thank you for being so patient with us and he smiled me and said, you're welcome

So, I got nice, and lovely memories of this gig, my CD signed and a drumstick of Felix Mika threw. :wub2:

All can I say is: two another happy hours in my life, as all the time I spend in Mika's gigs :mikalove:

I knew to MFCers, Paula and Christina (aka) mikita, very nice girls, love you girls :huglove:

Edited by Mikasister

I ask him if he will come back to Barcelona next year and he didn't answer me so I asked about the question , it will be a tour next year? and he made a pause and said: probably not.:tears:

cry.gif thanks for asking him! well at least we have 2 festivals meanwhile... i just hope he tells us soon what his plans for 2013 are then, i just hope not touring will mean that he makes another album, and not that he does other things that will keep him away from us for even longer. :sad:

and thanks for your report! :flowers2: and the videos, but i noticed they're from different YT accounts, did you film any of them or just find them on youtube?

It was absolutely worse it flying 1 Night to Barcelona for the Concert...

Ambient Top! Size of the Club almost exclusive and Luxery. .

Loved the Bigger Concerts in Winterthur and Luzern back home - but that one in a smaller Club was amazing ;))) keep on going ! The analytical Research Team of Roche plays and loves your Sound in the Laboratory - Innovative Vibes for best results

Hug from Switzerland

Marcel

cry.gif thanks for asking him! well at least we have 2 festivals meanwhile... i just hope he tells us soon what his plans for 2013 are then, i just hope not touring will mean that he makes another album, and not that he does other things that will keep him away from us for even longer. :sad:

and thanks for your report! :flowers2: and the videos, but i noticed they're from different YT accounts, did you film any of them or just find them on youtube?

You're right the vids are from YT, I have no camera :huh: but there's a MFCer, Veronica, who made very good vids, hope she will post them soon :blush-anim-cl:

Oh Alba, such a sweet report!!!

So - no tour? It's not a first time he said it? :tears: Hope he will change his mind a bit....

Thank you Elena, hope you spend a night like mine in Madrid, I can't forget what happened that night :wub2: