• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed Ariana Grande's interview at The Grammy Awards in 2013.    

Posted Images

I actually heard this on the radio the other day and just about hyperventilated. I have NEVER heard any MIKA song on the radio before. Since then I've been filling out request forms for it to my local station every day.

So excited for Leno now!

Hopefully the appearance on the show will promote the song and it will get more airplay. Welcome to the MFC

WHAT?!?! FOR REAL?

:fangurl::dance_man::woot_jump::boing::pbjt::kachinga::excite:

OMG *gets all excited* OMG OMG

i need a pen so i can write this news on my hand.... OMG WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY PENCILS? :overreact:

EDIT: i checked the official site for The Tonight Show because i couldn't believe this excellent news but it's true, that site confirms it!

You thought I may have been telling a lie???? :shocked: I'm sooooooo offended :wink2: (Just kidding.....kind of :bleh: )

You thought I may have been telling a lie???? :shocked: I'm sooooooo offended :wink2: (Just kidding.....kind of :bleh: )

No no no i thought maybe a website lied to you. Dont mind me, im such a doubting thomas. I wont believe its happening until Jay says "MIKA" and Mika's on my TV :blush-anim-cl:

No no no i thought maybe a website lied to you. Dont mind me, im such a doubting thomas. I wont believe its happening until Jay says "MIKA" and Mika's on my TV :blush-anim-cl:

I understand you :thumb_yello: I even went back and checked the website again before posting it here thinking maybe I had imagined it or maybe it had been a mistake and his name had been removed :teehee:

• 6 years later...