Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's why we're Sister-Wives, dearie :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. :) Heart to heart. Soul to soul.

I should be studying for my Psych101 exam right now, but I opened this thread and have become bothered by the posts (plus I have TOOL on full bast). where is the love guys? :shocked::group_hug:

I know what you mean.:wink2: Everything appears to be in order. Welcome to the thread. I see you're new to MFC. Welcome!:huglove:

I should be studying for my Psych101 exam right now, but I opened this thread and have become bothered by the posts (plus I have TOOL on full bast). where is the love guys? :shocked::group_hug:

We're fine now, but I have extra love so come here :huglove: are you new? I haven't seen you before, I'm Blanca :biggrin2: Psych101? Woah, I have like...4 psychologies lol, well I tok 2 last semester and now other 2, geez I'm not even gonna be a psychologist lol

Exactly. :) Heart to heart. Soul to soul.

How've you been, Micah? :naughty:

We're fine now, but I have extra love so come here :huglove: are you new? I haven't seen you before, I'm Blanca :biggrin2: Psych101? Woah, I have like...4 psychologies lol, well I tok 2 last semester and now other 2, geez I'm not even gonna be a psychologist lol

Good. Better. Much better. Good. How about you? It's been far too long!

I'm a Psychologist major. :)) I'm also just 17, and have just started college. :)) but I seriously want to be a writer. :D I'm might just write about all of you guys one time! :Dhttp://www.doucereve.blogspot.com/

Good. Better. Much better. Good. How about you? It's been far too long!

Oh, you know, school and stuff :mf_rosetinted: and of course, RPing, now my character is a man thanks to a Magic!Anon and yeah, so many things had happened in that RP lol

I'm a Psychologist major. :)) I'm also just 17, and have just started college. :)) but I seriously want to be a writer. :D I'm might just write about all of you guys one time! :Dhttp://www.doucereve.blogspot.com/

Oh! You write! Maybe when you're famous I can get to say "I KNOW HER! I KNOW HER! WE'RE ON THE SAME FORUMS!" Or something like that :biggrin2: I feel old now, I'm 19 lol and aw that'd be awesome! I think I can't keep a blog, maybe tumblrs :aah: I have like...four whoops :teehee:

Me too! That's what I plan on doing after high school.

yeah, but there's a lot of tough competition in that world. you have to be really good. :D I just took Psych because it has a wide range of jobs, and income sources. I'd want to go to a MIKA concert before I write. get the creative juices flowing, you know? :)

Oh, you know, school and stuff :mf_rosetinted: and of course, RPing, now my character is a man thanks to a Magic!Anon and yeah, so many things had happened in that RP lol

Oh! You write! Maybe when you're famous I can get to say "I KNOW HER! I KNOW HER! WE'RE ON THE SAME FORUMS!" Or something like that :biggrin2: I feel old now, I'm 19 lol and aw that'd be awesome! I think I can't keep a blog, maybe tumblrs :aah: I have like...four whoops :teehee:

I deleted all my tumblr and other blogs because I couldn't keep them as well! I just made this new one and stick to it no matter what. :D I posted a love letter for MIKA the other day. (didn't label it because I was too ashamed of myself. hahaha)

I deleted all my tumblr and other blogs because I couldn't keep them as well! I just made this new one and stick to it no matter what. :D I posted a love letter for MIKA the other day. (didn't label it because I was too ashamed of myself. hahaha)

I'm thinking of deleting one blog because I lost my muse for that blog and I haven't gone there in almost a month, I have no idea why they haven't kicked me out of the RP group, well maybe because I'm good friends with one of the mods :aah: Oh and I read it :teehee: I really like it, it was pwetty

School.:mikacool: Always..... Interesting. RP!! I tried it! It's not as stupid as I thought! It's actually addicting. I love it now. I did one that made a little section of the Sherlock fandom breakdown for a second. It was great!:naughty: Ha!! Change into a man, or were you a man the whole time, but it was a secret?

yeah, but there's a lot of tough competition in that world. you have to be really good. :D I just took Psych because it has a wide range of jobs, and income sources. I'd want to go to a MIKA concert before I write. get the creative juices flowing, you know? :)

I know whatcha mean. Writing is seriously the only thing I have going for me though, so I'm holding on tightly. :aah: I don't want to sound full of myself, but I'm quite good. I've put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into writing, so I hope it works out someday. :) If that doesn't work out, I'm considering beings a psychologist. I want to research mental illness and compulsions.

That would be a perfect way to get your mind flowing! His concerts are so intense!

I'm thinking of deleting one blog because I lost my muse for that blog and I haven't gone there in almost a month, I have no idea why they haven't kicked me out of the RP group, well maybe because I'm good friends with one of the mods :aah: Oh and I read it :teehee: I really like it, it was pwetty

read what? my blog? HAHA. I'm trying to improve its still though. setting up more articles, more pictures I edited, and how to change the freaking fonts. :D but I have to go now. nice meeting all of you! :)))) ~*GOOD VIBES*~

School.:mikacool: Always..... Interesting. RP!! I tried it! It's not as stupid as I thought! It's actually addicting. I love it now. I did one that made a little section of the Sherlock fandom breakdown for a second. It was great!:naughty: Ha!! Change into a man, or were you a man the whole time, but it was a secret?

I know whatcha mean. Writing is seriously the only thing I have going for me though, so I'm holding on tightly. :aah: I don't want to sound full of myself, but I'm quite good. I've put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into writing, so I hope it works out someday. :) If that doesn't work out, I'm considering beings a psychologist. I want to research mental illness and compulsions.

That would be a perfect way to get your mind flowing! His concerts are so intense!

YES! I've been watching most of it from youtube, bought Live Parc des Princes Paris, and each time I feel like, "ONE DAY I AM SO GOING TO BE THERE B*TCHES. JUST WAIT FOR MEEE" haha. :D

You did!? Ah! WherE? Was it a canon character or an OC? Where did you RP? Do you still do it? Is it on tumblr? :naughty::naughty: Chaned into a man for a week :aah:

read what? my blog? HAHA. I'm trying to improve its still though. setting up more articles, more pictures I edited, and how to change the freaking fonts. :D but I have to go now. nice meeting all of you! :)))) ~*GOOD VIBES*~

I only read a couple of things, I'm kinda sleepy so lol, nice to meet you too and thanks for the friend request :wub2:

YES! I've been watching most of it from youtube, bought Live Parc des Princes Paris, and each time I feel like, "ONE DAY I AM SO GOING TO BE THERE B*TCHES. JUST WAIT FOR MEEE" haha. :D

Yes! I think it's so cool that you run a blog! So do I, but I haven't touched mine in a few weeks. It's thecatsandwich.blogspot.com, you're interested. :)

You did!? Ah! WherE? Was it a canon character or an OC? Where did you RP? Do you still do it? Is it on tumblr? :naughty::naughty: Chaned into a man for a week :aah:

Yeah! It was on Omegle, and like two o clock in the morning. Hold up. Let me go see if I saved it.

Yeah! It was on Omegle, and like two o clock in the morning. Hold up. Let me go see if I saved it.

Omegle is great for RPing but I'm so slow so I keep RPing on tumblr :aah: but in Omegle I found my tasertricks partner :wink2:

Omegle is great for RPing but I'm so slow so I keep RPing on tumblr :aah: but in Omegle I found my tasertricks partner :wink2:

I did it because no one was online here and I hated RP, so I just wanted to try it again. Boom. I killed someone. It was a great feeling. It's not great, but it was my first. Omegle helps me keep my mind sharp.

I just subscribed to yours! will read in a little while. XD someday, if and when we become famous we'll remember this day! HAHA. :thumb_yello::dance_man:

Yes! I'll be like, "Yeah! I was talking to this wonderful person this fan site....." and boom! People will be all over us!