Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love physics. Here, i said it. Remind me about this when i say i hate physics. :aah: which is tomorrow. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I hate physics and my teacher hates me, and the funniest thing ever happened at his lesson today :naughty: xD

Watchin' regular show :glasses3:

Dunno what that is but cool :aah:

No like laughing gas, ill get some of the numbing stuff but ill like be awake during it and it scares me. :crybaby: I swear ill pass out if I see blood.

I just had numbing stuff,I would be scared too. As even with the numbing stuff it doesn't stop the feeling of the dentist pulling at your tooth which isn't nice,if you don't want to see blood I suggest just focusing on something kinda what I done,I kept looking at the screen thingy xD

Dunno what that is but cool :aah:

I just had numbing stuff,I would be scared too. As even with the numbing stuff it doesn't stop the feeling of the dentist pulling at your tooth which isn't nice,if you don't want to see blood I suggest just focusing on something kinda what I done,I kept looking at the screen thingy xD

Damn right it's cool. :mf_rosetinted:

[/b]

What??!!?! Why :shocked:

My mom doesn't think its unnecessary.. but I do. :wait:

I can still feel everything with the numbing stuff when I get cavities filled.. So yeah. I also have a horrible dentist. One of my friends got his wisdom teeth pulled out by the same dentist and right side of his mouth has been numb ever since the procedure 6 months ago or so. :boxed: