Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

How so :aah:???? What is grace like???

I just realized ive been a little more immature than I'm supposed to be.

Nah jk. I'm just trying to be a good friend. So what's been up with you, Rrrrrrrrrrachie??xDDDDDD

Very mature and kind and nice and ect. Ect.

Immature?? Oh god you're the most mature ten year old I've met. :aah:

Well, gotta go to ice skating tonight, just ate most of the candy in the jar, friends have been bugging me about Ashton :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:....

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I LOVE IRELAND AND IRISH ACCENTS AND NIALL HORAN AND RIVERDANCING AND IRELAND AND IRELAND AND :excite: :excite: :excite:

Oh gawd....:doh:

He's from Belfast,he went back there for Christmas to spend time with his parents that is all I know of him.

:lmfao:

:mf_rosetinted:

I can honestly say I've not really focused on them:aah:

I've to see him again soon anyway to see about something so I will check out for you:teehee:

Thanks. :mf_rosetinted: keep me updated. :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE IRELAND AND IRISH ACCENTS AND NIALL HORAN AND RIVERDANCING AND IRELAND AND IRELAND AND :excite: :excite: :excite:

ME TOO NIALL HORAN IS MY PRECIOUS BABY AKDKDNSLDJAKSJALJDKAJSJDKSKAJAANXNDH

Psst, I'm Irish too

Very mature and kind and nice and ect. Ect.

Immature?? Oh god you're the most mature ten year old I've met. :aah:

Well, gotta go to ice skating tonight, just ate most of the candy in the jar, friends have been bugging me about Ashton :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:....

Who's that?

And MATURE??!!? You're talking to a hurl who is going to chuck e cheeses in a week.

Thanks. :mf_rosetinted: keep me updated. :mf_rosetinted:

ME TOO NIALL HORAN IS MY PRECIOUS BABY AKDKDNSLDJAKSJALJDKAJSJDKSKAJAANXNDH

Psst, I'm Irish too

I can tell you one thing though. My orthodontist certainly does not have nce eyebrows :lmfao:

I gotta admit he scares me I would have my normal dentist any day,his name is Ben so ya know:teehee:

I can tell you one thing though. My orthodontist certainly does not have nce eyebrows :lmfao:

I gotta admit he scares me I would have my normal dentist any day,his name is Ben so ya know:teehee:

Oh! I love that name! Damn, gurl. You are lucky to have a nice dentist. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think he's hawt :das:

Uh, duhh. So does my brother. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! I love that name! Damn, gurl. You are lucky to have a nice dentist. :mf_rosetinted:

If Demi Lovato dies in the next few days you'll know who it was...

But if it makes him happy... :tears:

Yes my dentist is nice but my orthodontist isn't so much...I can't even say his name it's to hard to say it :aah: Saying that could just call him by his first name...George :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry Micah. Still, there's always more hope in your darkest days. I'm sure you are good at whatever you are doing, and with more practice, you will not be denied your freedom of a license. Good luck next time, though.

Any good things happen in your day? Its best to focus on the positive.

:):huglove: Thank you!

As a matter of fact, yes!! :huglove: I passed my biology exam early, so I had a whole class to myself.:naughty:

I ALMOST failed mine, the instructor had to legally give me my license since I technically passed but he said if he had a choice he wouldn't have. :aah:

Jeez! How did that happen? :aah: My person wanted to give me mine, because I had already passed a couple months ago. I had to go in and renew my registration and they were like, "Oh! Did you know Oregon renewed their policy on blah blah blah...... Basically, we have to retest you." I was like, "Okay. Whatever. I passed last time." And boom! I freaking failed! I'm pissed!