Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yay: First subscriber dance! I had another channel, but I hate it. So I made a new one.:thumb_yello:

I have another channel too,a lot more stuff on it than I do this one but then I forgot my password then I couldn't just easily reset the password since Youtube is with Google and it just becomes annoying. So I made a new one,which hardly anyone subscribes xD

I have another channel too,a lot more stuff on it than I do this one but then I forgot my password then I couldn't just easily reset the password since Youtube is with Google and it just becomes annoying. So I made a new one,which hardly anyone subscribes xD

Ooooh! What kind of videos do you do?

That's awesome. I wish I was in a school similar to yours. Like grade. I always wanted to go to middle school and take home ec. :):):)

:naughty: I hated middle school. Worst years of my life, actually. :aah: My high school is pretty cool though. You can leave whenever you want, and if you check it, it won't affect your grade. That works great with my current situation. I thought about taking Home Ec., but the people in that class are primarily an alternative nationality, so it's not really for white kids.:naughty: But maybe yours is! It would be a helpful class to have! Fun, too!

Hey can y'all read this? It is a different book called "Adventure of Purpose". There are two chapters. It would mean a lot I you'd read them. They're one page chapters. There is a blue arrow at the top. When you get done with the first chapter, click the arrow. (Link Below)↓

http://www.movellas.com/book/read/201301281440564552

:naughty: I hated middle school. Worst years of my life, actually. :aah: My high school is pretty cool though. You can leave whenever you want, and if you check it, it won't affect your grade. That works great with my current situation. I thought about taking Home Ec., but the people in that class are primarily an alternative nationality, so it's not really for white kids.:naughty: But maybe yours is! It would be a helpful class to have! Fun, too!

I has a keshtin. :pinkbow:

Do I HAVE TO use the locker rooms?? :biggirl:

If Demi Lovato dies in the next few days you'll know who it was...

But if it makes him happy... :tears:

They are so not dating! She has way too much emotional baggage for Nialler. :mf_rosetinted:

Muahahaha I'm see One Direction in 165 days. :boing:

Yes my dentist is nice but my orthodontist isn't so much...I can't even say his name it's to hard to say it :aah: Saying that could just call him by his first name...George :mf_rosetinted:

My ortho is a lady, so, she's nice I guess..

I just hate going to see any doctors in general.. A few days ago, I went for just a check up and my doctor was like "Yeah, you might have a tumor in your nose. And I was like, "WHAT!?!?" :shocked: I was crying because I thought I had nose cancer and then they were like, "Oh, its just allergies." :hair: IDIOTS.

Jeez! How did that happen? :aah: My person wanted to give me mine, because I had already passed a couple months ago. I had to go in and renew my registration and they were like, "Oh! Did you know Oregon renewed their policy on blah blah blah...... Basically, we have to retest you." I was like, "Okay. Whatever. I passed last time." And boom! I freaking failed! I'm pissed!

Apparently, I almost ran into a telephone pole!? :rolls_eyes: I aced the parking part of the test, but I guess I got nervous on the road test and did some things he didn't like. :doh:

I has a keshtin. :pinkbow:

Do I HAVE TO use the locker rooms?? :biggirl:

Not really. If you take a PE class (I take Health in order to get the same credit without the work:naughty:) you will want to keep your clothes in a locker. I would just wear the same clothes every time i had the class, so I kept a shirt, shorts, and shoes in the locker. You can always change in a bathroom stall, but no one really cares what you look like.:pinkbow: If you just change quick and don't make eye contact, usually people don't say anything. Unless you have insane stomach scars like me. Then people practically worship you.:aah:

Not really. If you take a PE class (I take Health in order to get the same credit without the work:naughty:) you will want to keep your clothes in a locker. I would just wear the same clothes every time i had the class, so I kept a shirt, shorts, and shoes in the locker. You can always change in a bathroom stall, but no one really cares what you look like.:pinkbow: If you just change quick and don't make eye contact, usually people don't say anything. Unless you have insane stomach scars like me. Then people practically worship you.:aah:

Lolololo Nah, I'm fat as s***

Hey can you read this? It is a different book called "Adventure of Purpose". There are two chapters. It would mean a lot I you'd read them. They're one page chapters. There is a blue arrow at the top. When you get done with the first chapter, click the arrow. (Link Below)↓ http://www.movellas.com/book/read/201301281440564552

Edited by NeonSprinkes
I forgot to put my reason for editing the FIRST time

Apparently, I almost ran into a telephone pole!? :rolls_eyes: I aced the parking part of the test, but I guess I got nervous on the road test and did some things he didn't like. :doh:

:lmfao: Yikes! That would NOT be a good thing to do. In my first driving test I 1.) Ran over a bird 2.) Hit the curb while parking 3.) Said a very nasty word. So yeah. Not good.Still passed, but not good.:mf_rosetinted: I think the parking part is the most important. I think they watch that super close.

:lmfao: Yikes! That would NOT be a good thing to do. In my first driving test I 1.) Ran over a bird 2.) Hit the curb while parking 3.) Said a very nasty word. So yeah. Not good.Still passed, but not good.:mf_rosetinted: I think the parking part is the most important. I think they watch that super close.

He kept asking me question while I was driving and I can't multitask so... I basically ignored him. :aah:

I was practicing parking for hours the night before the test! I was so scared that I was going to run over a cone. :teehee:

He kept asking me question while I was driving and I can't multitask so... I basically ignored him. :aah:

I was practicing parking for hours the night before the test! I was so scared that I was going to run over a cone. :teehee:

That would annoy me! I hate talking while driving. It makes me feel like I'm missing little details, such as small children.:mf_rosetinted: I would ignore them, too. Just give super short answers.

Practice does make perfect! The cones are so hard to see! Drives me crazy! Like, once you get close enough that they're next to your door, it's like you're driving blind. Makes me feel all panicky.

That would annoy me! I hate talking while driving. It makes me feel like I'm missing little details, such as small children.:mf_rosetinted: I would ignore them, too. Just give super short answers.

Practice does make perfect! The cones are so hard to see! Drives me crazy! Like, once you get close enough that they're next to your door, it's like you're driving blind. Makes me feel all panicky.

Hey can y'all read this? It is a different book called "Adventure of Purpose". There are two chapters. It would mean a lot I you'd read them. They're one page chapters. There is a blue arrow at the top. When you get done with the first chapter, click the arrow. (Link Below)↓ http://www.movellas.com/book/read/201301281440564552

Hey can y'all read this? It is a different book called "Adventure of Purpose". There are two chapters. It would mean a lot I you'd read them. They're one page chapters. There is a blue arrow at the top. When you get done with the first chapter, click the arrow. (Link Below)↓ http://www.movellas.com/book/read/201301281440564552

What is it?? Who wrote it?

First time driving by myself, I almost ran over a biker. :shocked:

The cones are the devil's children.

Its a book. And I wrote it.

My eyes are going nuts, so I'll save it and read in a bit when I can find my yellow tint glasses.

First time driving by myself, I almost ran over a biker. :shocked:

The cones are the devil's children.

:shocked: I think I would have panicked and ran off the road. :aah: That would be tramatizing.

They are. Total spawn of Satan. But I would rather hit a cone that a pole.:mf_rosetinted:

My eyes are going nuts, so I'll save it and read in a bit when I can find my yellow tint glasses.

:shocked: I think I would have panicked and ran off the road. :aah: That would be tramatizing.

They are. Total spawn of Satan. But I would rather hit a cone that a pole.:mf_rosetinted:

Me too. I had a friend (an acquaintance, really) who hit an electrical pole with her car, got electrocuted and died. :tears: It was right after she graduated too. Poor girl. :emot-sad:

Me too. I had a friend (an acquaintance, really) who hit an electrical pole with her car, got electrocuted and died. :tears: It was right after she graduated too. Poor girl. :emot-sad:

:tears: That's so sad. :tears: Especailly something so out of her hands. The would be terrible! Poor girl! :(