Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lame-o. I have to go to bed soon, and you're in school. :aah: Funny how that works out.

Lucky you. :naughty: but you'll have school tomorrow then :shun::aah: 3more lessons left :mikacool:

@Hanna good idea but I have no time for that now, i'm writing physics stuff down :mf_rosetinted: and being on mfc :aah:

Edited by mary*

God I'm so jealous! here in the Phils, we're not allowed to take it until we're 18!! :(( I want to learn how to driiiveee

It's the same here. But to be honset I prefer that, don't want 16 years old to drive around :naughty:

Why I love my friends: I'm at home all week with bronchitis and I'm extremely bored and frustrated because I can't draw the Infernal Train and can't think of anything else to draw and they're in class. All at once, four people start texting me random stuff and making me miss school and everyone more than usual and instantly cheering me up and ihifuheifrhreigufh I love them. ♥

Wow, and I haven't been on here for a long time. How's everyone? c:

P.S. And could someone please tell me what to draw, I have no idea and I don't want to waste my very rare desire to do so. xD Just please, not people. I can do cartoon characters, just not real people, I fail horribly at that. xD

Edited by golden girl37

Why I love my friends: I'm at home all week with bronchitis and I'm extremely bored and frustrated because I can't draw the Infernal Train and can't think of anything else to draw and they're in class. All at once, four people start texting me random stuff and making me miss school and everyone more than usual and instantly cheering me up and ihifuheifrhreigufh I love them. ♥

Wow, and I haven't been on here for a long time. How's everyone? c:

Hi Xenia. I love you as a friend too.:fisch: lolololo ditto about the sickness. Not the same sickness but similar. I'm extremely bored also. Lolololo watching We are golden. <3

Edited by NeonSprinkes
i am now watcing celebrate by Mik<3

Hi Xenia. I love you as a friend too.:fisch: lolololo ditto about the sickness. Not the same sickness but similar. I'm extremely bored also. Lolololo watching We are golden. <3

Awww. :pinkbow: I was just about to ask why you aren't at school. xD What's wrong with you? :naughty: What, the video? Which version? :aah:

Awww. :pinkbow: I was just about to ask why you aren't at school. xD What's wrong with you? :naughty: What, the video? Which version? :aah:

What's wrong with me???? That is the best way you could phrase that? I threw up. And my throat hurts. I'm watching the video. Or I was. Now I'm watching relax.

THERES A DIFFERENT VERSION?!!!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!!:overreact:

Still, mika Rox. :hi5::biggirl::group_hug::dance_man:

For anyone who doesn't like mika...

:bash:

Edited by NeonSprinkes

What's wrong with me???? That is the best way you could phrase that? I threw up. And my throat hurts. I'm watching the video. Or I was. Now I'm watching relax.

THERES A DIFFERENT VERSION?!!!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!!:overreact:

Absolutely, I like to make you think about what I meant. :naughty: Awww, poor thing. :itsok: Go get some tea or something, although I'm not sure that ever helped me, but oh well. Aww, Relax was the first song I heard. :tears: Of the video, yes. There's the censored and the uncensored one. :aah: And, of course, several acoustic ones, which are the most adorable things on this planet and jrghbreuhgbiuerhgioerjhgoietnhgoaiehgoitejhgoi