Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't watch Merlin or Supernatural but I know the ships way too much than I should :blink: I think I'm going to start watching Merlin soon though, when I have more time. :aah:

Good. :mf_rosetinted:

Do it! It's my favorite show, basically. Or at least it WAS. ;w;

I'm 10 years old and 162 pounds. Trust me, I'm fat. :biggirl:

I was like that when I was your age. But I lost 40 pounds in the summer between 5th grade and middle school. I did it in a really healthy way too, just eating right and exercising daily. It was such an accomplishment and made me feel more confident going into middle school. Then I grew taller and the rest of my body fat kind of evened out I guess.

If you don't feel happy with your body, you should do something about it. :huglove:

i was like that when i was your age. But i lost 40 pounds in the summer between 5th grade and middle school. I did it in a really healthy way too, just eating right and exercising daily. It was such an accomplishment and made me feel more confident going into middle school. Then i grew taller and the rest of my body fat kind of evened out i guess.

If you don't feel happy with your body, you should do something about it. :huglove:

im in fifth grade!!!!!!!

Ha, yeah. I know what you mean. :naughty:

I think I'm going to do complete makeup looks inspired by those OTPs :teehee:

But I'm in more fandoms than anyone I know. The only ones I'm really not in are Homestuck and Hunger Games. xD

Ermahgerd, what even? That's fantastic. ajjdsjhdiaksh. Where did you get the idea, it's really original!

But I'm in more fandoms than anyone I know. The only ones I'm really not in are Homestuck and Hunger Games. xD

Ermahgerd' date=' what even? That's fantastic. ajjdsjhdiaksh. Where did you get the idea, it's really original![/quote']

It was Blanca. :aah: She's full of amazing ideas. One of the most creative people I know. :wink2:

I asked my dad to teach me how to hack stuff, and his exact words were, "Mike. I love you dearly, but if you think your intelligence is anywhere NEAR proficient enough to be a hacker, you are sadly mistaken." Lolololololololololoooo I wish I didn't suck at technological stuff. Hacking is so cool.

I asked my dad to teach me how to hack stuff, and his exact words were, "Mike. I love you dearly, but if you think your intelligence is anywhere NEAR proficient enough to be a hacker, you are sadly mistaken." Lolololololololololoooo I wish I didn't suck at technological stuff. Hacking is so cool.

This probably isn't something I should be proud of, but I know how to use the Trojan virus. :aah:

This probably isn't something I should be proud of, but I know how to use the Trojan virus. :aah:

Are you kidding??? I think that's fabulous!! I WISH I knew how to do things like that!! I think hacking and viruses and such are so badass. I wan't to learn with a dying passion.

Are you kidding??? I think that's fabulous!! I WISH I knew how to do things like that!! I think hacking and viruses and such are so badass. I wan't to learn with a dying passion.

It's really confusing. I know computer codes pretty well because I took a computer tech class.

It's really confusing. I know computer codes pretty well because I took a computer tech class.

Exactly. I have no clue about anything like that. :mf_rosetinted: My dad is super good, but he refuses to teach me because he's afraid I'll end up destroying the computer.

Exactly. I have no clue about anything like that. :mf_rosetinted: My dad is super good, but he refuses to teach me because he's afraid I'll end up destroying the computer.

You could. Like I have to be careful using the Trojan because someone could use it on me of I'm trying to hack someone else. Especially because I'm just using free code software and I have to turn off my firewall to hack. It's tricky business.

You could. Like I have to be careful using the Trojan because someone could use it on me of I'm trying to hack someone else. Especially because I'm just using free code software and I have to turn off my firewall to hack. It's tricky business.

Exactly. That's what my father is afraid of. I think it would be a really cool skill to have once you got good at it, though.

Yeah. Just having great computer skills would be great in the long run since we're becoming so dependant on technology.

Computers are so cool, in my opinion. I don't get why so many people resist technology. It was made to make life easier.

Computers are so cool, in my opinion. I don't get why so many people resist technology. It was made to make life easier.

It's some theory that we are getting more stupid because of technology? We become dependant on it, and if for some reason everything crashes, we won't be able to survive? Which I think is stupid.