Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all, the tingle lipgloss from Sephora=Love.

Second, my exchange student texted me during class and asked me to go see Warm Bodies with her tonight. :excite:

Tingle... in a lipgloss. DEFINETELY LOVE. But WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!?!?! :overreact:

Warm bodies? Youre gonna see DEAD PEOPLE?!?!

Tingle... in a lipgloss. DEFINETELY LOVE. But WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!?!?! :overreact:

Warm bodies? Youre gonna see DEAD PEOPLE?!?!

It's amazing! It makes your liips tingle in the best way possible. Morphine Chapstick from Urban Outfitters does the same thing. It's seriously the best feeling in the world.

I was going to, but she just texted me, "Mike. I decided to go to a basketball game instead." So I guess I'm NOT going.:sneaky2:

Tell Grace I miss her.:tears:

Hey, watching Alvin and the Chipmunks

Have this strange obsession with Jennette and Simon :blink:

Probably because everyone teases saying that it's me and my crush Ashton :mf_rosetinted:

There's a super hot boy at my school named Ashton, but he's a total douche.

It's amazing! It makes your liips tingle in the best way possible. Morphine Chapstick from Urban Outfitters does the same thing. It's seriously the best feeling in the world.

I was going to, but she just texted me, "Mike. I decided to go to a basketball game instead." So I guess I'm NOT going.:sneaky2:

There's a super hot boy at my school named Ashton, but he's a total douche.

There's a kid at my school named Ashton and he is very smart, silly, fun to be with, and totally hawt, also his sister told me he likes me and I was like...

:excite:

There's a kid at my school named Ashton and he is very smart, silly, fun to be with, and totally hawt, also his sister told me he likes me and I was like...

:excite:

Mine can draw really good and has the same glasses as me.:aah: But he think's I'm a nasty freak........:teehee:

I was going to, but she just texted me, "Mike. I decided to go to a basketball game instead." So I guess I'm NOT going.

There's a super hot boy at my school named Ashton, but he's a total douche

I imagine its amazing. Oh, wow:blush-anim-cl: I love tingle.

Who's Mike? And who would go to a basketball game instead of a concert?

and u will not tell grace you miss her.

ME EITHER. My friend had to babysit her sisters so we're going tomorrow. :mf_rosetinted:im a pissed mofo but ill just play survival minecraft and die a **** ton of times

I imagine its amazing. Oh, wow:blush-anim-cl: I love tingle.

Who's Mike? And who would go to a basketball game instead of a concert?

and u will not tell grace you miss her.

I love love love tingle. It's the best feeling in the world.

I'm Mike. Micah is short for Michael (typically), and my family calls me Mike.

I don't know! It's a movie. But yeah! I hate going to basketball games. Sporting events in general annoy me.

Why not?:tears:

ME EITHER. My friend had to babysit her sisters so we're going tomorrow. :mf_rosetinted:im a pissed mofo but ill just play survival minecraft and die a **** ton of times

Yeah.:sneaky2: It just pisses me off that she made plans after she asked me to go. Like, who does that?

I love Minecraft. I always build tunnel mansions into the mountains so that the damn zombies can't touch me.:mikacool:

Yeah.:sneaky2: It just pisses me off that she made plans after she asked me to go. Like, who does that?

I love Minecraft. I always build tunnel mansions into the mountains so that the damn zombies can't touch me.:mikacool:

We should have a multiplayer map together :boing: but when I get my computer fixed. Its making minecraft so laggy, I need to do something about it.

We should have a multiplayer map together :boing: but when I get my computer fixed. Its making minecraft so laggy, I need to do something about it.

Yes yes yes!!! My brother is on the iPad (Can you do that on the iPad...?), but when you get your computer fixed, I'm totally game. I haven't tried it on the computer yet...

Mine can draw really good and has the same glasses as me.:aah: But he think's I'm a nasty freak........:teehee:

Mine is also a very good drawer :aah: Does lovely shading :teehee:

He is adorable , but I do have to say he looks better with longer hair :blush-anim-cl:

Everyone thinks I'm a nasty freak, I LOVE IT!!! :excite: