Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is also a very good drawer :aah: Does lovely shading :teehee:

He is adorable , but I do have to say he looks better with longer hair :blush-anim-cl:

Everyone thinks I'm a nasty freak, I LOVE IT!!! :excite:

Really? That's cool! Mine does the same style as me (sharp edges. Kind of a fantasy style), so we got paired on a big project, but I can't freaking stand him.

I suppose it could be worse.:naughty:

Mmmmiiiiiiiicccccccaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!! What's up :das:

Nothing much. Sitting in my house and doing nothing. I want to go put at toad in Lisa's bed. Or better yet, a cat. She's terrified of cats. You?

Yes yes yes!!! My brother is on the iPad (Can you do that on the iPad...?), but when you get your computer fixed, I'm totally game. I haven't tried it on the computer yet...

We should play on the app then! I have that on my phone and we won't have to wait. Lemme just check if you can actually do that though. lol.:aah:

Nothing much. Sitting in my house and doing nothing. I want to go put at toad in Lisa's bed. Or better yet, a cat. She's terrified of cats. You?

I couldnt imagine being scared of cats, the babies :aah: Not much here either. I wanted to finish Sense and Sensibility today but my eyes are tired... :huh:

I couldnt imagine being scared of cats' date=' the babies :aah: Not much here either. I wanted to finish Sense and Sensibility today but my eyes are tired... :huh:[/quote']

Just cut your eyes out and replace them with new ones. It's simple.

I love love love tingle. It's the best feeling in the world.

I'm Mike. Micah is short for Michael (typically), and my family calls me Mike.

I don't know! It's a movie. But yeah! I hate going to basketball games. Sporting events in general annoy me.

Why not?:tears:

Yeah.:sneaky2: It just pisses me off that she made plans after she asked me to go. Like, who does that?

I love Minecraft. I always build tunnel mansions into the mountains so that the damn zombies can't touch me.:mikacool:

MIKE?!?!?!?! :overreact:

tingle!! :excite: so what's up?

MIKE?!?!?!?! :overreact:

tingle!! :excite: so what's up?

Yeah... Get it? Micah? Mike? :aah:

Nothing much. You?

whose eyes shall I claim as my own? I need perfect ones. Wait' date=' I know, can I take Leo DiCaprio's? He probably won't need them for awhile. Poor thing. :naughty:[/quote']

Sure! Just ask nicely!!

You can only do it if you're connected to the same wifi. Damn. :sneaky2:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.:mf_rosetinted:

Really? That's cool! Mine does the same style as me (sharp edges. Kind of a fantasy style), so we got paired on a big project, but I can't freaking stand him.

I suppose it could be worse.:naughty:

:teehee:

Since Joey can't shut his face he got switched with Ashton so that means he is next to me, everyone was teasing but, Yeah :aah:

Indeed. It could :mf_rosetinted: