Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See Action Item they are so amazing omfg and Allstar Weekend because Warped is their last tour before going on "hiatus" :tears:

Seriously??? I just got into that kind of music, because she wanted to go with me, and she called me crying last night because of Sleeping With Sirens. I love it a lot more than I was expecting.:aah:

I hope so too!!! :aah: Lucky for me, it isn't raining. It's actually quite sunny! But I only had on my leotard, tights, and spandex. I'm sure I looked like a hooker who was running away from home. :aah:

:lmfao: I would have want to see that :aah:

I BOUGHT TICKETS TO MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS!!! :swoon: so excited to see her!! :wub2:
She's coming near me on the 4th of May!!:excite: I'm working on my parents...

Oh she's coming to Denmark the 22th of April, guess I have to walk on the hooker street again :naughty:

I know! I'm so jealous! I've seen a few people (Uncle Kracker, Bowling For Soup, Charlie Daniels Band, ect.) but they were just at my local fair. Nothing too official. And it was all country music, which I'm not a big fan of, so I didn't really stay for the whole concert.

Ahh right,I would say come to the UK to see them but all dates are sold out:teehee:

Seriously??? I just got into that kind of music, because she wanted to go with me, and she called me crying last night because of Sleeping With Sirens. I love it a lot more than I was expecting.:aah:

The Summer Set, Forever the Sickest Kids, Go Radio, Woe is Me, Motion City Soundtrack, Action Item. Listen to them, love them. Be educated before entering the Warped Tour madness.

:lmfao: I would have want to see that :aah:

I was quite a sight.:aah:

Ahh right,I would say come to the UK to see them but all dates are sold out:teehee:

:mikacool: Yeah, that wouldn't really work.

The Summer Set, Forever the Sickest Kids, Go Radio, Woe is Me, Motion City Soundtrack, Action Item. Listen to them, love them. Be educated before entering the Warped Tour madness.

Yeah! I'm totally stoked! I seriously can't wait.

Lucky basterrrrrrd

Love you too:pinkbow:

Exactly :aah: They've been sold out for here in the UK since like last year,maybe like a month after the tickets went on sale,I got mine the day they went on sale:teehee:

Save that for when it comes to a Mika gig:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, I meant literally :aah:

Yeah! I'm totally stoked! I seriously can't wait.

Can imagine :aah:

Hooker street :aah: I love this hahaha

:aah: but seriously to come to the venue you have to walk on istedgade a famous danish hooker street :mf_rosetinted: xD

That one dance routine we did in October with the varsity football team was so gay.:mf_rosetinted:

Our routine to Blow was way better.:naughty:

I f*cked up so much (I'm wearing #60), but it was a fun routine that we learned in like two practices.

That one dance routine we did in October with the varsity football team was so gay.:mf_rosetinted:

Our routine to Blow was way better.:naughty:

I f*cked up so much (I'm wearing #60), but it was a fun routine that we learned in like two practices.

I always wanted a sport hall like that and with shiny floor :drool: xD

The last dance is really good, and you're synced!

I always wanted a sport hall like that and with shiny floor :drool: xD

The last dance is really good, and you're synced!

You guys don't have one?? :shocked:

Thanks! I love dance.:pinkbow: We did a Pirates of The Caribbean (

) themed one last year that was totally badass. This year is a Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, but a cello cover. Totally wicked, but it needs work.:naughty: