Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to dye my hair purple next weekend and I'm not going to tell my mother about it because I'm a bad ass. :mf_rosetinted:

I was going to do the same thing, but pink. I chickened out.:naughty: I still have the bleach and dye sitting up in my closet.:teehee:

I was going to do the same thing, but pink. I chickened out.:naughty: I still have the bleach and dye sitting up in my closet.:teehee:

I'm sick of her telling me I can't do these things then expecting me to have major responsibilities. The purple hair will be a sign; I'll ask her if I can do it, she will say no. Then I'll do it anyway and it will look great, she will love it and realize that I do have good judgement. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sick of her telling me I can't do these things then expecting me to have major responsibilities. The purple hair will be a sign; I'll ask her if I can do it, she will say no. Then I'll do it anyway and it will look great, she will love it and realize that I do have good judgement. :mf_rosetinted:

I know, right??? Especially for things as simple as hair! Like, I have one of the craapiest lives ever. Just let me dye my freaking hair! It's a sign of rebellion. Good. Rebellion is good.:pinkbow: Are you doing your whole head?

I know, right??? Especially for things as simple as hair! Like, I have one of the craapiest lives ever. Just let me dye my freaking hair! It's a sign of rebellion. Good. Rebellion is good.:pinkbow: Are you doing your whole head?

Yes, I am. I need the change since everything around me is always the same. I can't wait to see the looks on people faces at school. :naughty: I swear, no one at that place likes to accept people that are the slightest bit different from everyone else. :rolls_eyes:

Yes, I am. I need the change since everything around me is always the same. I can't wait to see the looks on people faces at school. :naughty: I swear, no one at that place likes to accept people that are the slightest bit different from everyone else. :rolls_eyes:

Ahhhhh, high school. Isn't it a lovely place?:naughty:

That's exciting though! Are you doing it yourself? I did the ends of my hair blue this summer, and it didn't go too bad!

Ahhhhh, high school. Isn't it a lovely place?:naughty:

That's exciting though! Are you doing it yourself? I did the ends of my hair blue this summer, and it didn't go too bad!

My friend is helping me. Shes the only one that will because she's not a pussy like most of my other friends are. :mf_rosetinted:

My friend is helping me. Shes the only one that will because she's not a pussy like most of my other friends are. :mf_rosetinted:

I shaved half of my friend's head once when I was 15. :aah: There is just something about hair that is so fun. I think it's because it's not permanent. It always grows back.:aah:

I shaved half of my friend's head once when I was 15. :aah: There is just something about hair that is so fun. I think it's because it's not permanent. It always grows back.:aah:

My friend shaved her hair like Ellie Goulding and it looked so stupid :aah: She can't pull anything rebellious off. :lmao:

Yeah! I don't know my mom won't just let me do what I want with it. Its hair, I have plenty of it. It can grow back. I can change the color back if I wanted to.

My friend shaved her hair like Ellie Goulding and it looked so stupid :aah: She can't pull anything rebellious off. :lmao:

Yeah! I don't know my mom won't just let me do what I want with it. Its hair, I have plenty of it. It can grow back. I can change the color back if I wanted to.

Exactly! My friend's face was way too round. It looked like she did it on accident. Like got her hair caught in a treadmill or something.:aah:

Same with mine. Her reasoning is that it will look stupid if I don't upkeep the dye job. Easy solution. Upkeep the dye job.:mikacool:

That explains it.:aah:

Yeah! Find a good studio! I've been thinking about doing technique tutorials on my YouTube, but I'm not positive yet.

Nothing much. Just watching telly and eating. The usual.

Yep :aah:

I'll try and see if there is one. Oh do that. I'm definitely going to watch the tutorials. :teehee:

Du somnar in

Ditt huvud tätt mot rutan

Och vid din kind

fladdrar imman som en dröm

Jag blinkar till

Tårar kan jag vara utan

Men för din skull

så gör jag vad som helst :fisch:

how are you? :hug:

Vi räknar dagar, räknar år

En skymt av solen doft av vår

Snart kommer regnet som en våg