Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're delicious! One year for my birthday, I got like 5 lbs of Swedish Fish! I was in heaven. :blush-anim-cl:

You have to be the first person that ever says that :mf_rosetinted: Wow that's pretty much :aah:

This is what you should eat :drool:

godis_1209247082_2401409.jpg

My favorite gummies are these, Blue Sharks, but they're impossible to find!

tumblr_leye03j3bo1qf0bxuo1_400.jpg

I also LOVE Maltesers, but they don't sell them here. :tears:

They are just like the eggs. Don't like the white thing :mf_rosetinted:

I thought maltesers was american until tumblr prove me wrong.

Seriously!? :shocked: They are too delicious to be American! We have Whoppers, which are kind of the same but not really at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, there are many things I thought was american, but it turned out they wasn't :aah: Never heard of them.

This is probably the most stupid question... But do really all Americans just throw all their groceries down their shoppin cart? And when you're going to pay you just put everything in a big pile on the belt conveyor (or whatever It's called) and then the stuff pack your bags for you? :aah:

This is probably the most stupid question... But do really all Americans just throw all their groceries down their shoppin cart? And when you're going to pay you just put everything in a big pile on the belt conveyor (or whatever It's called) and then the stuff pack your bags for you? :aah:

Yes, really! :aah:

Like creep school (a tv-series), nutella and O'boy - I was super chocker when I found out O'boy was swedish :aah:

Nutella is Italian, right!? I love me some Nutella.

I have no idea what O'boy is. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, really! :aah:

Nutella is Italian, right!? I love me some Nutella.

I have no idea what O'boy is. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought it was just tv :aah: But they do that in rest of europé to, so I shouldn't be surprised xD

Yes I think so and I hate that my family doesn't buy nutella.

I know, because apparently you can only buy it in the nordic countries. It doesn't even have an english wiki site. Anyway O'boy is just chocolate power you add to milk to make hot chocolate.

I thought it was just tv :aah: But they do that in rest of europé to, so I shouldn't be surprised xD

Yes I think so and I hate that my family doesn't buy nutella.

I know, because apparently you can only buy it in the nordic countries. It doesn't even have an english wiki site. Anyway O'boy is just chocolate power you add to milk to make hot chocolate.

That sucks! Just go out and get some yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! We have stuff like that! Swiss Miss, I think its called. There's also Nesquik but that's better for just chocolate milk :aah:

That sucks! Just go out and get some yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! We have stuff like that! Swiss Miss, I think its called. There's also Nesquik but that's better for just chocolate milk :aah:

I should, but they would probably not let me eat it, because it's not food :mf_rosetinted:

Never heard of, but we do have Nesquick too, but I like O'boy better :aah: