Kamusta! (Yes, that's Hello)

areyouG

Hi guys! I'm G! (short for Geraldine!)

I've been wanting to join this site for weeks now and I've just mustered up my confidence tonight. I'm just saying hello in hopes to find friendly Mika-loving faces in this site! :))

First heard of Mika through my friends in college last year, (sadly, should've regretting not having been a fan earlier) and because I was intrigued when I heard his single (Happy Ending to be exact) in one of the commercial advertisements on Philippine TV. and the tune stuck and I searched it on the net, bought the three albums and voila! Je suis ici! :))

I hope to interact with you and know more about our common interest in the musical genius we all know and love! :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wanting to join this site for weeks now and I've just mustered up my confidence tonight. I'm just saying hello in hopes to find friendly Mika-loving faces in this site! :))

First heard of Mika through my friends in college last year, (sadly, should've regretting not having been a fan earlier) and because I was intrigued when I heard his single (Happy Ending to be exact) in one of the commercial advertisements on Philippine TV. and the tune stuck and I searched it on the net, bought the three albums and voila! Je suis ici! :))

I hope to interact with you and know more about our common interest in the musical genius we all know and love! :D

Kamusta Geraldine!!

:welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here and enjoy Mika and his music!! :wink2:

welcome1.gif

Hello! It's a nice story. Interesting you found out about Mika through a commercial. A good song finds its way. :thumb_yello: Was it a Pantene commercial or something else?

Enjoy!

Edited by nenartus

Hi G! Welcome to the MFC! :huglove:

Hope you enjoy it here!

welcome1.gif

Hello! It's a nice story. Interesting you found out about Mika through a commercial. A good song finds its way. :thumb_yello: Was it a Pantene commercial or something else?

Enjoy!

Yes it was a Pantene commercial! :))