Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

I wrote what he is saying in french, translation is coming. :thumb_yello:

" J'ai même pas répété, ils m'ont mis sur scène tout de suite. J'étais par terre on avait tout juste fait le truc là, Napoléon avec les soldats. J'étais par terre, je ne savais pas qu'on devait tomber par terre.. Je demandais à tout le monde "Qu'est-ce qu'on fait ??" "Mais t'es mort, t'es mort !" "On se lève quand ?" "Fait semblant que t'es mort, je te montre !" C'est complètement ??? (I don't understand) que je fais tout ça. je suis le seul qui a complètement pas répété, je n'étais pas du tout prêt.

Le public est complètement généreux, chaleureux et ouais c'est un truc à part. En Angleterre, il y a des événements comme ça dans des petits studios un peu partout, mais ce n'est jamais grand comme ça. Et c'est vraiment chaleureux et on voit que tout le monde, dans le public et aussi backstage, tout le monde est ??? (I can't understand XD ). Ça c'est cool.

Il y a beaucoup de légendes, je regarde partout et on est tous en train de se déguiser. Il y a Garou là-bas, il y a Pascal ici, il y a Jean-Jacques Goldman qui passe partout avec une chemise qu'il est en train de fermer.. Vraiment c'est un truc de dingue ! C'est énorme ! "

From this video :

This is my translation, I hope someone can correct me. :aah: I'm not very confident.

" I didn't even rehearsed, they put me on stage immediately. I was on the ground we had just practice the thing, with Napoleon's soldiers you know. I was laying down, I didn't know we had to fall to the ground .. I asked everyone, "What are we doing??" "But you're dead, you're dead!" "When are we getting up ?" "Just pretend you're dead, I'll show you!" It's completely randomly that I'm doing that. I am the only one who didn't rehearsed, I was not ready at all !

The public is completely generous, warm and yeah it is a thing apart. In England, there are events like this in small studios everywhere, but never this big. And it's really warm and we see that everyone, in the audience and backstage, everybody is in the same state of mind. That's cool !

There are many legends, I look around and we're all trying to disguise ourselves. Garou is there, Pascal here, there is Jean-Jacques Goldman who goes everywhere with a shirt that is shutting down .. Really, it's a crazy thing! It's huge! "

He is very excited so yes he is saying the same thing twice somethime. :aah:

Edited by Alie

That much I would have been able to get even without sound :naughty:

French people to the rescue? Camille, Anne, someone else?

Sorry I'm here too late, thank you Alie :thumb_yello:

I wrote what he is saying in french, translation is coming. :thumb_yello:

" J'ai même pas répété, ils m'ont mis sur scène tout de suite. J'étais par terre on avait tout juste fait le truc là, Napoléon avec les soldats. J'étais par terre, je ne savais pas qu'on devait tomber par terre.. Je demandais à tout le monde "Qu'est-ce qu'on fait ??" "Mais t'es mort, t'es mort !" "On se lève quand ?" "Fait semblant que t'es mort, je te montre !" C'est complètement ??? (I don't understand) que je fais tout ça. je suis le seul qui a complètement pas répété, je n'étais pas du tout prêt.

Le public est complètement généreux, chaleureux et ouais c'est un truc à part. En Angleterre, il y a des événements comme ça dans des petits studios un peu partout, mais ce n'est jamais grand comme ça. Et c'est vraiment chaleureux et on voit que tout le monde, dans le public et aussi backstage, tout le monde est ??? (I can't understand XD ). Ça c'est cool.

Il y a beaucoup de légendes, je regarde partout et on est tous en train de se déguiser. Il y a Garou là-bas, il y a Pascal ici, il y a Jean-Jacques Goldman qui passe partout avec une chemise qu'il est en train de fermer.. Vraiment c'est un truc de dingue ! C'est énorme ! "

From this video :

I hear 'c'est complètement au pif' (it's completely randomly) and 'Tout le monde est dans le même esprit' (everybody is in the same state of mind)

I can't wait to watch the show on Friday :boing:

Sorry I'm here too late, thank you Alie :thumb_yello:

I hear 'c'est complètement au pif' (it's completely randomly) and 'Tout le monde est dans le même esprit' (everybody is in the same state of mind)

I can't wait to watch the show on Friday :boing:

Thank you ! I made the correction. :teehee: He was speaking so fast. :shocked:

This is my translation, I hope someone can correct me. :aah: I'm not very confident.

" I didn't even rehearsed, they put me on stage immediately. I was on the ground we had just practice the thing, with Napoleon's soldiers you know. I was laying down, I didn't know we had to fall to the ground .. I asked everyone, "What are we doing??" "But you're dead, you're dead!" "When are we getting up ?" "Just pretend you're dead, I'll show you!" It's completely randomly that I'm doing that. I am the only one who didn't rehearsed, I was not ready at all !

The public is completely generous, warm and yeah it is a thing apart. In England, there are events like this in small studios everywhere, but never this big. And it's really warm and we see that everyone, in the audience and backstage, everybody is in the same state of mind. That's cool !

There are many legends, I look around and we're all trying to disguise ourselves. Garou is there, Pascal here, there is Jean-Jacques Goldman who goes everywhere with a shirt that is shutting down .. Really, it's a crazy thing! It's huge! "

He is very excited so yes he is saying the same thing twice somethime. :aah:

Thanks a lot for your translation - love it ! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me