Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

Their new single is really nice x)

[YOUTUBE]pA3q2WPhTE0[/YOUTUBE]

does mika sing on that song? :blink: can't hear his voice... but then, i'm rubbish at recognizing voices if it's just in the background and not the main singing voice. :teehee: or has he contributed in the writing of the song?

not sure if i like the song... some parts sound really good, others not so much. especially that repeated "attend... attend..." in the beginning and the middle makes me go :banghead:

:teehee:

anyway, t4p! :thumb_yello:

Is she an artist? Who is she? :blush-anim-cl:

She is a singer :wink2:

Yea she's a singer who was HUGE back in the early 2000s... Arguably the most famous French singer at that point... I have tres awesome memories associated with her first CD and have been a casual fan ever since

Did we all know that Roxane interviewed Alizee few years ago when se was still a journalist? :aah:

Wow!! So cool! :thumb_yello: she seems really nice, I'll have to ask roxy if this is true :teehee:

does mika sing on that song? :blink: can't hear his voice... but then, i'm rubbish at recognizing voices if it's just in the background and not the main singing voice. :teehee: or has he contributed in the writing of the song?

not sure if i like the song... some parts sound really good, others not so much. especially that repeated "attend... attend..." in the beginning and the middle makes me go :banghead:

I thought it could be him at 2.09 :wink2:

I'm not completely sure as I haven't heard this song for a while but it was released a few months ago before we knew Mika was part of the band... So I don't think he's singing on it.

Cécilia Banana ‏@cleolie

Trop contente d'avoir vu @mikasounds hier aux Enfoirés! So happy to see you yesterday, you rock!

#LesEnfoirés2013

BBtpjE7CMAAf7Sp.jpg

Oh I like. :wink2:

And he looks as though he's liking it too.:thumb_yello: