• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photography :naughty:

haha 'sucking up my happiness' :lmfao:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO PHOTOGRAPHYYYYYY :biggrin2: I always wanted to do that!! Is it fun? :pinkbow: Do you have to study a lot? :teehee:

*is really really jealous. really really*

No it's true, I come home like 'GIVE ME CAKE OR THERE'LL BE MURDER' :mf_rosetinted: Mostly I have to sleep immediately after it, studying PLUS stupid classmates, that's just too much :doh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO PHOTOGRAPHYYYYYY :biggrin2: I always wanted to do that!! Is it fun? :pinkbow: Do you have to study a lot? :teehee:

*is really really jealous. really really*

No it's true, I come home like 'GIVE ME CAKE OR THERE'LL BE MURDER' :mf_rosetinted: Mostly I have to sleep immediately after it, studying PLUS stupid classmates, that's just too much :doh:

Yeah can be quite fun,well not really like study for tests or anything,do have to do quite a bit of assessments as part of our folio work,like on Monday's it's mostly theory,I've went out on visits with the course as well to take photo's and next month we go to Edinburgh:biggrin2:

:aah:

I've been falling asleep as soon as I get home from college cos I start at 8:45am then finish at 4pm then am even more tired from walking back home,yesterday was ok since someone gave me a lift :teehee:

when i was at school and told to study I would do it for like 5mins then just be like 'why bother,gonna do crap in this anyway:aah: '

Stalker stalker. :mikacool:

that's right! :naughty:

what if I just stay in kiev :mikacool:

*hits you with a BAT* (:roftl:)

YOU WONT STAY IN KIEV I FORBID YOU AHHHHHH IMAGINE U GO STUDY THERE AND MEET SOME GUY AND MARRY AND I WILL DIE LONELY AND POOF THERE GOES OUR STORY AND OH NO YOURE NOT STAYING IN KIEV

NO.

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah can be quite fun,well not really like study for tests or anything,do have to do quite a bit of assessments as part of our folio work,like on Monday's it's mostly theory,I've went out on visits with the course as well to take photo's and next month we go to Edinburgh:biggrin2:

:aah:

I've been falling asleep as soon as I get home from college cos I start at 8:45am then finish at 4pm then am even more tired from walking back home,yesterday was ok since someone gave me a lift :teehee:

when i was at school and told to study I would do it for like 5mins then just be like 'why bother,gonna do crap in this anyway:aah: '

AWWW how awesomeeeee :teehee: Do you have some of your work uploaded somewhere?? I'd love to see it! :pinkbow:

Ahh yes I have to walk, too, sometimes I'd like to lie down on the street and wait until someone comes to get me :mf_rosetinted:

Mmmh well, some of my final grades this year will be in my Abitur paper (its similar to a-levels i gueess) and ... if I studied I could have good grades but I don't and this year is the first time Im getting active in school :blink::aah:

I DONT KNOW HOW TO STUDY :aah: the whole process.. I just dont know :tears:

Oh, I thought it was the sky. :mf_rosetinted:

That's me.:mf_rosetinted:

I know . :mf_rosetinted:

*hits you with a BAT* (:roftl:)

YOU WONT STAY IN KIEV I FORBID YOU AHHHHHH IMAGINE U GO STUDY THERE AND MEET SOME GUY AND MARRY AND I WILL DIE LONELY AND POOF THERE GOES OUR STORY AND OH NO YOURE NOT STAYING IN KIEV

NO.

:mf_rosetinted:

bat :roftl: :roftl:

BUT I'LL BE NEARER TO GERMANY THEN AND I'LL SECRETLY CROSS THE BORDER AND WE'LL GO TO LONDON

I know . :mf_rosetinted:

bat :roftl: :roftl:

BUT I'LL BE NEARER TO GERMANY THEN AND I'LL SECRETLY CROSS THE BORDER AND WE'LL GO TO LONDON

*is happy again*

AND WELL HUNT ... HUNT FOR BEARS AND PITCHES AND EAT CREAAAMMM :roftl: :roftl: :das:

actually im more interested in knowing georgia than ukraine :mf_rosetinted: YOU MADE ME CURIOUS BY HATING IT :mf_rosetinted:

AWWW how awesomeeeee :teehee: Do you have some of your work uploaded somewhere?? I'd love to see it! :pinkbow:

Ahh yes I have to walk, too, sometimes I'd like to lie down on the street and wait until someone comes to get me :mf_rosetinted:

Mmmh well, some of my final grades this year will be in my Abitur paper (its similar to a-levels i gueess) and ... if I studied I could have good grades but I don't and this year is the first time Im getting active in school :blink::aah:

I DONT KNOW HOW TO STUDY :aah: the whole process.. I just dont know :tears:

I haven't got any of the photo's I've taken while on my course up anywhere but there is my photography album on fb:teehee:

haha would be funny doing that,you'd just get loads of strange looks :aah:

ah yeah teachers go like,you must study but it's hard to when you don't even know how to but then nothing seems to work to remember stuff :aah:

The guy from FUN? :teehee:

They had a concert here and I missed it. :doh:

I love out on the town SOOOOO MUCH :aah:

Yes,you should know that:teehee:

:itsok:

oh that was the first song they done the second time I saw them,it's so good live,ever since I have heard it live I quite like it:teehee:

I haven't got any of the photo's I've taken while on my course up anywhere but there is my photography album on fb:teehee:

haha would be funny doing that,you'd just get loads of strange looks :aah:

ah yeah teachers go like,you must study but it's hard to when you don't even know how to but then nothing seems to work to remember stuff :aah:

Yes,you should know that:teehee:

:itsok:

oh that was the first song they done the second time I saw them,it's so good live,ever since I have heard it live I quite like it:teehee:

Oh I'll check that out!! :teehee: And I get those strange looks anyways, im allergic to jeans and tshirt so i end up being dressed very... extravagantly ... most of the times :roftl:

I can only study when im under pressure, when it's the lesson before a test or something :aah:

the next time theyre here i'm SOOO going there :teehee:

Yeeeees it's a school exchange :aah: About three weeks :teehee: Any suggestions what to do/see? :pinkbow:

I have no idea because I've never been to Colorado sadly, but I've known people who've lived there :3 You should try to do things that involve the mountain-y scenery. Take a train ride or something, visit some of the hot springs or natural parks, and things like that. :thumb_yello:

Oh I'll check that out!! :teehee: And I get those strange looks anyways, im allergic to jeans and tshirt so i end up being dressed very... extravagantly ... most of the times :roftl:

I can only study when im under pressure, when it's the lesson before a test or something :aah:

the next time theyre here i'm SOOO going there :teehee:

Thank you for liking some of my pics :teehee: Oh I see :aah: I get strange looks and am probably wearing what is classed as 'normal' it must be the hair :mf_rosetinted:

You really do have to,you'll love it! I've seen them twice and both times were amazing,just i liked the second gig more but think that's down to getting a bit of a better view aha