• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hun? :huglove:

Lack of food probably,i woke up and had to get quickly ready in time for mum coming home and for going to the dentist so I didn't have something to eat along with a cup of tea i usually have when i wake up,then again myhead was hurting slightly last night..

I have no idea because I've never been to Colorado sadly' date=' but I've known people who've lived there :3 You should try to do things that involve the mountain-y scenery. Take a train ride or something, visit some of the hot springs or natural parks, and things like that. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

HOT SPRINGS?? okay if those are anywhere near me I WILL GO :aah: I just hope the family will do cool stuff :teehee:

Umm, by the way, what would americans like to see in germany? :aah: I never know what to do with exchange partners because my region is so BORING :doh:

Thank you for liking some of my pics :teehee: Oh I see :aah: I get strange looks and am probably wearing what is classed as 'normal' it must be the hair :mf_rosetinted:

You really do have to,you'll love it! I've seen them twice and both times were amazing,just i liked the second gig more but think that's down to getting a bit of a better view aha

aww youre welcome :teehee: ohh I would love to dye my hair but I'm so in love with it right now, I don't know what I want :aah:

mmm, the view.. :aah: my mum's a real concert 'expert' (she hasnt been to any in about 20 years except for mika) and when i went to a mika gig she just shoved everyone aside to get me closer to the stage :aah: and then some english guy with about five women around him stared at me like he was going to stab me and.. i stayed behind them :mf_rosetinted:

aww youre welcome :teehee: ohh I would love to dye my hair but I'm so in love with it right now, I don't know what I want :aah:

mmm, the view.. :aah: my mum's a real concert 'expert' (she hasnt been to any in about 20 years except for mika) and when i went to a mika gig she just shoved everyone aside to get me closer to the stage :aah: and then some english guy with about five women around him stared at me like he was going to stab me and.. i stayed behind them :mf_rosetinted:

Could always dip dye your hair?:teehee:

Oh right :aah: What's worse is getting a woman with a big bag be next to you cos then her bag would dig into you, i had that when i saw Mika but then I swapped pplaces with my mum. But yeah at the first Fun. gig there was two gay guys there and they were kissing towards the end of the gig haha

Hi, friends... I'm getting sent to boarding school in January so I'm enjoying my freedom while I can.............. :bleh:

I spent 1 year at a boarding school!

It was the best year of my life!

But well my boarding school was with people who wanted to be there. Dunno how it works in your country ;)

My life right now is a complete mess, don't know what to do.

I know I'm never here anymore, but I just feel like I need to talk to someone.

I just can't stop crying...

Okay one problem solved... now I just have to fix the rest.

So I need your opinion on something - related to Mika!

My school changed the bell tune into songs - each period, a different song. So today we listened to "what the fox say", "YMCA" etc...

And I want to suggest one of Mika's song as the bell! But I can't decide which one! Which song would you like to have as your school bell?

My school changed the bell tune into songs - each period' date=' a different song. So today we listened to "what the fox say", "YMCA" etc...

And I want to suggest one of Mika's song as the bell! But I can't decide which one! Which song would you like to have as your school bell?[/quote']

First of all, your school is amazing and that's one of the best ideas I've ever heard.

Second of all, I'd probably want to have Relax, because it's really freaking groovy and also very appropriate for school :mikacool::naughty:

My school changed the bell tune into songs - each period' date=' a different song. So today we listened to "what the fox say", "YMCA" etc...

And I want to suggest one of Mika's song as the bell! But I can't decide which one! Which song would you like to have as your school bell?[/quote']

My old school did something like that. During the time in between classes, they would play songs on the PA. They played Mika a few times last year.. Grace Kelly and Love Today, I think.

I'd suggest those two, Relax, or WAG.