I guess studying is taking up a lot of my time, so I don't come on here, and then I forget to come on here in my spare time... :aah: Well, I check it probably every (other) day, but it's often so quite I don't bother trying to make conversation :aah:

We should arrange a date for us all to come on here and talk for a bit like we used to :mf_rosetinted: Have a 'lil catch up.

I would totally love that. Maybe sometime over the winter break would work out. :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would totally love that. Maybe sometime over the winter break would work out. :teehee:

I've been on my Hannuka vacation for nearly a week now, and all I did was studying. I haven't gone out with any of my friends, haven't gone shopping, I havn't seen my gramps in 2 months!!! I only leave my house for private lessons. And one date. That's all I had. This thought is so depressing, makes me wanna cry. While my friends are outside having fun, I'm burried over the head with studying. JUST ONE DATE! That's all I had! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I've been on my Hannuka vacation for nearly a week now' date=' and all I did was studying. I haven't gone out with any of my friends, haven't gone shopping, I havn't seen my gramps in 2 months!!! I only leave my house for private lessons. And one date. That's all I had. This thought is so depressing, makes me wanna cry. While my friends are outside having fun, I'm burried over the head with studying. JUST ONE DATE! That's all I had! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote']

:shocked: really? That's awful! ;__; :hug: I'm so sorry, schoolwork over the holidays sucks :/

I propose that Christmas Eve we should all catch up on here.. while we wait for Santa to come of course. :mf_rosetinted: We can have a little MFC Christmas party. We could change the date of course if too many people can't spend hours online that day.

That sounds like a really good idea :) I haven't talked to a lot of people on here in a long time :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:mf_rosetinted:

I was summoned by your tweet

ohh... ha har ! :das:

But prolly going to bed now. Just saw 12 Years a Slave and feeling angry at humans

Humans. :sneaky2:

Want to watch that film.

And woo, this thread is alive :naughty::das:

My last post on MFC before that was in August of last year :shocked: