I have one. I mean, if you want it. ._. Both my kik and snapchat are SteamPunkGoth. Because lets be serious, Steam Punk is, awesome :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Rachel :huglove: Haven't talked to you in ages, how are you?

Well I don't really know anything about steam punk :fisch: So yeah I can't really confirm what you are saying. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam Punk is, awesome :mf_rosetinted:

It is, I agree. I have friends who indulge in cosplay for SP all the time. Their wedding was even SP.

I need to stop keep on dropping out of this thread :/

Hahah. Well mostly because of the ending.Wrote that like two seconds after I've finished the book. :aah: It's an okay book, I love the way he writes but the story and how he writes it is just very plain and not tempting at all. It's a bit cheesy. Unhappy girl meets boy. Boy makes her happy. The ending is the best and the reason it still gets 3 out of 5 stars from me, without that it wouldn't be nearly as good as it is, the middle part is quite boring actually.

So did you like it? :aah:

Well I don't hate it, but it's not the best book I read. It's readable and book I feel you should read but it's nothing more than that. As I mentioned above it's an unhappy girl meets boy. Boy makes her happy. -book disguised as a touching book about dying.

hmmm... I didn't continue it because of college work :mf_rosetinted: but I'm done in a week and won't forget to tell you about it :thumb_yello:

hmmm... I didn't continue it because of college work :mf_rosetinted: but I'm done in a week and won't forget to tell you about it :thumb_yello:

Okay :huh: But I'll wait here eagerly to hear what you think about the book :teehee:

Anyone watching eurovision song contest? Would be a shame if Sweden didn't go through to the final :fisch:

not really. Why not Sweden?:shocked: What do you think of Germanys song? I don't like it like it. I mostly don't like:naughty:

Okay, just wrote a little stupid rhyme in another thread, do it just for fun again, don't expect high qualtiy or deep sense:

Last night the ask of maybe

was answered with a baby

A gift from heaven above

whole family feel love.

Happy sounds so good

for hearts that are not on wood

the next thing we belong

is just another happy song

hope, you think I'm right

wish you all a beauty night

Edited by Littlelady

not really. Why not Sweden?:shocked: What do you think of Germanys song? I don't like it like it. I mostly don't like:naughty:

I will always hope for Sweden to win, so I'm happy we got to the final. :naughty: But I still after the 100th listen don't think the song is that special, and that's probably because the song I voted for in

in the swedish selection didn't win :aah:

I think I don't like Germany (sorry) but I. Ain't exactly remember how it sounds like. :doh::aah:

Liked your poem btw :thumb_yello: I can't rhyme like that, not even in swedish :aah:

No reason for sorry, I don't like our song either and never did the years before and I was not proud of Lena, found and find her horrible:aah:

What?! :shocked: I loved Lena, satellite is one of the best eurovision songs ever! :teehee:

Graaaaaceeeeee :huglove: I'm pretty fine, how are you? :hug:

Good! It's been too long since we were both here at the same time. I don't think we've even been on tinychat for, well, MONTHS. :aah: It's good to be back! Even if it's only temporary.

Good! It's been too long since we were both here at the same time. I don't think we've even been on tinychat for' date=' well, MONTHS. :aah: It's good to be back! Even if it's only temporary.[/quote']

I know! Way too long! I haven't been on tiny chat in more than a year, miss our tiny chats so much. :aah:

Why temporary?

I know! Way too long! I haven't been on tiny chat in more than a year, miss our tiny chats so much. :aah:

Why temporary?

I know, me too. I still do them with Xen, but the rest of you, I barely remember what you look like :aah::aah: it's so strange.

Just because I'm not convinced that people will start frequenting here again like they used to, regardless of whether I'm here or not. I'll definitely try though.

I know' date=' me too. I still do them with Xen, but the rest of you, I barely remember what you look like :aah::aah: it's so strange.

Just because I'm not convinced that people will start frequenting here again like they used to, regardless of whether I'm here or not. I'll definitely try though.[/quote']

What noo, how can't you remember what I look like :aah: (well you can look at my twitter pic to refresh your memory :teehee:)

I have to agree with you even if it's sad. It's just hard to be here when no one else is here. You try for a week but after that you kind of give up. :huh:

What noo, how can't you remember what I look like :aah: (well you can look at my twitter pic to refresh your memory :teehee:)

I have to agree with you even if it's sad. It's just hard to be here when no one else is here. You try for a week but after that you kind of give up. :huh:

wooooooooooah ok see this is how I KNOW it's been awhile. How could I forget that adorable face. :3 :3 :naughty:

I don't even know why it fell apart the way it did tbh. I mean, we had a pretty good thing going for us. Filling up threads in less than a week, and now we've had this same one for months. :lmao:

wooooooooooah ok see this is how I KNOW it's been awhile. How could I forget that adorable face. :3 :3 :naughty:

I don't even know why it fell apart the way it did tbh. I mean' date=' we had a pretty good thing going for us. Filling up threads in less than a week, and now we've had this same one for months. :lmao:[/quote']

Haha awee danke schön :teehee:

Neither do I :huh:

It was the best time. I think the record was 3 days or something :naughty: Months? I thought it was years :aah:

Haha awee danke schön :teehee:

Neither do I :huh:

It was the best time. I think the record was 3 days or something :naughty: Months? I thought it was years :aah:

No problemo :teehee::teehee:

Years? That would be weird. I don't think so. I remember I started coming here in summer 2012... and of course all summer was pretty much perfect, so it couldn't possibly have been YEARS... :blink:

No problemo :teehee::teehee:

Years? That would be weird. I don't think so. I remember I started coming here in summer 2012... and of course all summer was pretty much perfect' date=' so it couldn't possibly have been YEARS... :blink:[/quote']

That summer was perfect indeed!

It's actually a year and 3 months since this thread was created :blink: wow never thought we've had this thread for over a year!

That summer was perfect indeed!

It's actually a year and 3 months since this thread was created :blink: wow never thought we've had this thread for over a year!

DUDE. Over a year? That's insane!!! We gotta do something about that. :doh: maybe we can just schedule a thread-filling party and get this one done with. if anyone even shows up:mf_rosetinted:

Btw the mfc clock is more off than I remember :aah:

it's only ahead by 15 minutes for me. Still, it's misleading. xD

DUDE. Over a year? That's insane!!! We gotta do something about that. :doh: maybe we can just schedule a thread-filling party and get this one done with. if anyone even shows up:mf_rosetinted:

it's only ahead by 15 minutes for me. Still' date=' it's misleading. xD[/quote']

I know!!!! :aah: That would be awesome, I would totally be here, not sure about the others though :mf_rosetinted:You have Facebook, make them come :mf_rosetinted::aah:

It's 17 minutes ahead of my phone's clock, last time I was here it was only 3-4 minutes ahead.

I know!!!! :aah: That would be awesome, I would totally be here, not sure about the others though :mf_rosetinted:You have Facebook, make them come :mf_rosetinted::aah:

It's 17 minutes ahead of my phone's clock, last time I was here it was only 3-4 minutes ahead.

Speaking of, why don't you have facebook? :aah:

Well how do you know your phone clock isn't the one that's behind? :mf_rosetinted: