Speaking of' date=' why don't you have facebook? :aah:

Well how do you know your phone clock isn't the one that's behind? :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Long long story, but to mane it short didn't make one in 8th grade and now it's kind of too late :aah:

Because then eurovision would be over know, and it is not :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long long story, but to mane it short didn't make one in 8th grade and now it's kind of too late :aah:

Because then eurovision would be over know, and it is not :mf_rosetinted:

It's never too late! Facebook is actually pretty useful. I use it mainly to message people, which is the only way I stay in touch with 90% of people that I talk to on a daily basis.

Oh crap, I forgot about Eurovision! :aah: Who's good this time around?

It's never too late! Facebook is actually pretty useful. I use it mainly to message people' date=' which is the only way I stay in touch with 90% of people that I talk to on a daily basis.

Oh crap, I forgot about Eurovision! :aah: Who's good this time around?[/quote']

I know, I know. I really should get it, I just haven't come around to get it yet, I'm lazy waiting for the right moment :aah:

Well the final is on Saturday so you haven't really missed anything :wink2: No one really, but Sweden (ofc), Norway, Armenia and Poland are pretty good :naughty:

Anyone watching Eurovision tonight? :blush-anim-cl:

Always, I'm hoping Norway, Finland and Polen will make it :aah:

I know, I know. I really should get it, I just haven't come around to get it yet, I'm lazy waiting for the right moment :aah:

Well the final is on Saturday so you haven't really missed anything :wink2: No one really, but Sweden (ofc), Norway, Armenia and Poland are pretty good :naughty:

Well when you do, I wanna be the first to know. :mf_rosetinted: Half because ilu and half because I still haven't found your last name. :mf_rosetinted:

Good. I need to find a stream so I can see the final, gone are the days when I didn't know it existed. This competition is the best thing I swear

Yeeees! I liked Finland :aah: What about Austria? :naughty:

OMG!! I can't believe we made it to finals!! :D

Well I like conchita but not the song :teehee:

Congrats! Ashamed to admit I don't remember the slovenian song :blush-anim-cl:

Well I don't like our song so much either... But it hasn't happened for years. :) I have to go to sleep now, I have english exam tomorrow... :D have a nice evening ;)

Well when you do' date=' I wanna be the first to know. :mf_rosetinted: Half because ilu and half because I still haven't found your last name. :mf_rosetinted:

Good. I need to find a stream so I can see the final, gone are the days when I didn't know it existed. This competition is the best thing I swear[/quote']

Promise :mf_rosetinted: You still haven't found out my last name? :das: You said you would find it :naughty:

I love eurovision so much! :aah: I'd say find a British stream so you'll get an English commentator, because having someone voice over in swedish all the time isn't that great :aah:

Did you see it last year?! It was held in Sweden then :naughty:

I still can't get over the fact I saw Panic! At The Disco :teehee:

You did? Lucky :aah: They were in my town and I could have gone to see them, but I didn't end up going. :aah:

Promise :mf_rosetinted: You still haven't found out my last name? :das: You said you would find it :naughty:

I love eurovision so much! :aah: I'd say find a British stream so you'll get an English commentator, because having someone voice over in swedish all the time isn't that great :aah:

Did you see it last year?! It was held in Sweden then :naughty:

I know what I said. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I learned that lesson last year. Ksenija gave me a stream to watch with her, and the serbian voice-over was.... interesting. The good thing is that in other countries, as I've discovered, there are WAY less commercials. That's right, I beat the system. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Well I don't like our song so much either... But it hasn't happened for years. :) I have to go to sleep now, I have english exam tomorrow... :D have a nice evening ;)

Good night, and good luck tomorrow! ^^

You did? Lucky :aah: They were in my town and I could have gone to see them' date=' but I didn't end up going. :aah:

I know what I said. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I learned that lesson last year. Ksenija gave me a stream to watch with her, and the serbian voice-over was.... interesting. The good thing is that in other countries, as I've discovered, there are WAY less commercials. That's right, I beat the system. :naughty::naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Sorry for late answer had to brush my teeth.

I can give you a hint, it's on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah :rofl: I know, watching American shows like top model and etc. is impossible, you have commercials every fifth minute :blink: But if you watch the swedish stream there won't be any commercials at all :naughty:

Good night, and good luck tomorrow! ^^

Sorry for late answer had to brush my teeth.

I can give you a hint, it's on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah :rofl: I know, watching American shows like top model and etc. is impossible, you have commercials every fifth minute :blink:

Really? so now all I have to do is look through your 5,000 tweets. :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome to consumerism. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: That's why I loved on demand tv so much, until they stopped letting you fast forward through the commercials. At least they try to be interesting though, otherwise I would die.

Really? so now all I have to do is look through your 5' date='000 tweets. :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome to consumerism. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: That's why I loved on demand tv so much, until they stopped letting you fast forward through the commercials. At least they try to be interesting though, otherwise I would die.[/quote']

Yeah pretty much :pinkbow:

At least you have on demand tv that's free, most of it in sweden cost money unless you watch the government owned channels :mf_rosetinted:

You think? I just think they suck, a lot.

Yeah pretty much :pinkbow:

At least you have on demand tv that's free, most of it in sweden cost money unless you watch the government owned channels :mf_rosetinted:

You think? I just think they suck, a lot.

Mark my words, I WILL find out one of these days :mf_rosetinted:

Woah, it's definitely NOT free. It comes with cable, but that said, you have to pay. Well they do suck for the most part, but my point was that rather than just being commercials they're actively trying to make them entertaining. As opposed to just "hey buy this k"

Mark my words' date=' I WILL find out one of these days :mf_rosetinted:

Woah, it's definitely NOT free. It comes with cable, but that said, you have to pay. Well they do suck for the most part, but my point was that rather than just being commercials they're actively trying to make them entertaining. As opposed to just "hey buy this k"[/quote']

I believe you :mf_rosetinted:It's easy just find out my social security number

Ah okay, but then why do you have to watch commercials? :blink: Okay, that's true, but I've stopped watching commercials so I don't know if they're any good anymore :aah:

I believe you :mf_rosetinted:It's easy just find out my social security number

Ah okay, but then why do you have to watch commercials? :blink: Okay, that's true, but I've stopped watching commercials so I don't know if they're any good anymore :aah:

how am i supposed to find out your social security number the entire point is to make sure no one knows it omg

We used to not have to, then they disabled fast forward on a lot of things. On my network anyways. It's awful. Like, I'm not gonna buy any of this anyways, I'm broke, sigh

Well you can't really ever call a commercial "good" either way

how am i supposed to find out your social security number the entire point is to make sure no one knows it omg

We used to not have to' date=' then they disabled fast forward on a lot of things. On my network anyways. It's awful. Like, I'm not gonna buy any of this anyways, I'm broke, sigh

Well you can't really ever call a commercial "good" either way[/quote']

not the swedish one, if you want to know someone's social security number you just have to know their birthday pretty much :mf_rosetinted: or call some number and then you have it

That's awful, if you paid for it then you should not have to watch the commercials!

Well no not really.

not the swedish one, if you want to know someone's social security number you just have to know their birthday pretty much :mf_rosetinted: or call some number and then you have it

That's awful, if you paid for it then you should not have to watch the commercials!

Well no not really.

That's actually really strange. .___. Here if you know someone's social security number you could pretty much destroy their entire life :aah:

Exactly. But at the same time, I guess people consider commercials an important part of the American society. Now I'm not a big fan of how we run things here, but I at least understand why they fit in and why people are supposed to watch them. :aah::aah:

That's actually really strange. .___. Here if you know someone's social security number you could pretty much destroy their entire life :aah:

Exactly. But at the same time' date=' I guess people consider commercials an important part of the American society. Now I'm not a big fan of how we run things here, but I at least understand why they fit in and why people are supposed to watch them. :aah::aah:[/quote']

Let me quote Wikipedia :aah: "Personal identity numbers of individuals are openly available from the Swedish tax authorities to anyone who asks (over phone, letter, over the desk, but not over the internet), according to the Swedish principle of freedom of information." But I wouldn't say my social security. Number to a stranger anyway, I mean they are still an important way of identify yourself and knowing someone's number makes it easier to steal their identity

I guess you have a point, it's a part of the world we live in and an expression of the. 21st. century. It says something about us as humans and our history.:aah:

Let me quote Wikipedia :aah: "Personal identity numbers of individuals are openly available from the Swedish tax authorities to anyone who asks (over phone, letter, over the desk, but not over the internet), according to the Swedish principle of freedom of information." But I wouldn't say my social security. Number to a stranger anyway, I mean they are still an important way of identify yourself and knowing someone's number makes it easier to steal their identity

I guess you have a point, it's a part of the world we live in and an expression of the. 21st. century. It says something about us as humans and our history.:aah:

Hmm. Yeah, pretty much. And now that you bring it up, the whole "freedom of information" thing probably has its benefits.

Exactly. Which makes me think, what would we even do if there were no commercials? I'm sure it would be possible but they're everywhere and I wish I knew what people would think if they just DISAPPEARED one day.....

Hmm. Yeah' date=' pretty much. And now that you bring it up, the whole "freedom of information" thing probably has its benefits.[/color']

Exactly. Which makes me think, what would we even do if there were no commercials? I'm sure it would be possible but they're everywhere and I wish I knew what people would think if they just DISAPPEARED one day.....

It has, at least if you want to live in an open and free society without currupcy. The government. Should never get the chance to hide and make decisions no one will ever know about.

That would be INTERESTING! I think it would be really really empty and most of us would miss it, growing up with it it's hard to think of a society without commercials.

Anyway sorry but I need to sleep even though it's overrated :mf_rosetinted: But I'll be here on Saturday during eurovision. Good night :hug:

Darn, goodnight :huglove: I'll talk to you then!

It has, at least if you want to live in an open and free society without currupcy. The government. Should never get the chance to hide and make decisions no one will ever know about.

That would be INTERESTING! I think it would be really really empty and most of us would miss it, growing up with it it's hard to think of a society without commercials.

Exactly! The more out in the open things are to the public, the better. I firmly believe that. At this point I can't say the US lives up to my standards when it comes to that, but every time I hear of things like that in other countries it just makes me happy to know that they exist

Probably. They're integral to society in a lot of ways. But I do wish I could have the opportunity to see what it would be like without ads of any kind, just for a few days. To see what it would be like, you know.