• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this month. Mostly cos of Valentines day,I might have a boyfriend but still I don't see what the big deal is with it..:dunno:

omg me too... Everytime at this month, I often get into a depressed mood... Not necessarily because of Valentine's day, just... bleh everything.

Like a case or a skin? They have awesome cases on www.etsy.com :naughty:

case, you know, at the back of my iphone :teehee: ... cooool, I like these on this website though :o I'll check that out, thanks :o (But I searched on E-Bay for some personalized ones with band names or something, haven't found alot...)

My mom won't let me do the Pen Pals thing with Annu anymore :(

:itsok: My mom doesn't particularly want me to do it. :aah: But she can't really stop me because I can take myself to the post office and what not. :aah:

You should just do it via email! Its still really fun! :wink2:

Hey, my parents don't really want me to do it either... But I'll try it anyway :naughty:

omg me too... Everytime at this month, I often get into a depressed mood... Not necessarily because of Valentine's day, just... bleh everything.

case, you know, at the back of my iphone :teehee: ... cooool, I like these on this website though :o I'll check that out, thanks :o (But I searched on E-Bay for some personalized ones with band names or something, haven't found alot...)

Hmm yeah. Anyway have to go :bye:

Its way easier to get personalized skins than cases. I know someone I follow on instagram got a skin with all her favorite bands on it. :aah:

I do my vintage shopping on that website. Its so.. amazing. :swoon:

Hey, my parents don't really want me to do it either... But I'll try it anyway :naughty:

I asked my mom if I could do Christmas Cards a few months ago and she was like, "HELL no." :aah: But I've gotten away with getting a Tumblr giveaway prize in the mail so I'm willing to take on the challenge. Plus, if she asks I'm just going to tell her that you are a friend from summer camp. :mf_rosetinted:

Its way easier to get personalized skins than cases. I know someone I follow on instagram got a skin with all her favorite bands on it. :aah:

I do my vintage shopping on that website. Its so.. amazing. :swoon:

I asked my mom if I could do Christmas Cards a few months ago and she was like, "HELL no." :aah: But I've gotten away with getting a Tumblr giveaway prize in the mail so I'm willing to take on the challenge. Plus, if she asks I'm just going to tell her that you are a friend from summer camp. :mf_rosetinted:

Look what I found on your website... like it's freggen expensive but it's my dream cover il_fullxfull.414148079_s2ri.jpg

If I ask someone to do this one for me, would it be okay? 1st it's not working when I want to buy it, it says "Error" , but can you give me the instagram account, I'll check that out too if you don't mind :blush-anim-cl:

and you're more of a badass than I thought you were :mf_rosetinted: Yeah we met in uhm... (what city in America you live in? :aah: )

Look what I found on your website... like it's freggen expensive but it's my dream cover il_fullxfull.414148079_s2ri.jpg

If I ask someone to do this one for me, would it be okay? 1st it's not working when I want to buy it, it says "Error" , but can you give me the instagram account, I'll check that out too if you don't mind :blush-anim-cl:

and you're more of a badass than I thought you were :mf_rosetinted: Yeah we met in uhm... (what city in America you live in? :aah: )

I have no idea who it was on instagram anymore.. sorry. :aah:

I'm a BAMF :glasses3: Shhh, we met at summer camp. That's all you need to know. :fisch: