We should probably exchange addresses soon. :aah: Want to write me first? I've had a hectic few weeks, by the time I get your letter I won't be as busy.

Sorry haven't had the time to write you :aah: yup okay I'll write first, but the only problem are the stamps: I'll need to find some, and to get the time to buy one... I hope it won't take a while... I'll try to find some as fast as I can, but I read that you already have stamps and blabla, I'd have the time to find some.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not the only one who tried to escape to snow and cold. :naughty: Don't know this song. :wink2:

:aah:

You should listen to it, it's amazing!

Its really fun!

No, I haven't. I do watch a lot of map play-throughs and Mod Showcases though :aah:

WATCH IT :mf_rosetinted:

I do have the free Minecraft app and built a little house. I know how to kill zombies. Make torches. Build items. A few of my friends play so I think my mom will buy it. :fisch: ( I hope :aah: )

Sorry haven't had the time to write you :aah: yup okay I'll write first, but the only problem are the stamps: I'll need to find some, and to get the time to buy one... I hope it won't take a while... I'll try to find some as fast as I can, but I read that you already have stamps and blabla, I'd have the time to find some.

Alright. :aah: I'm sure there are some around your house or something. When you get your stamps we'll start :thumb_yello: