MIKA @ The Venue VANCOUVER, BC - March 22, 2013

dcdeb

MIKA will perform at The Venue in VANCOUVER, BC - March 22, 2013

Timbre Concerts proudly presents Mika.

Please note this is an early show: Doors 7:00pm, Show 8:00pm, End 10:30pm.

Presale: Friday February 15 at noon to Tuesday February 19 at 10pm.

Public Onsale: Wednesday February 20 at 10am.

Buy tickets HERE.

Age 19+

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, I'm underage. Any way at all I can sneak in to watch him perform?? D:

I'm so close too... my birthday's in May and the show's in March.

Maybe you can try going another night and see how strict they are. Do you live right in Vancouver?

It's pretty much impossible to get into a bar in Toronto without ID but I don't know about Vancouver.

My bestie in Vancouver got 2 tix to this... She's trying to find someone else who might want to go :tears: that should be me!!!

I hate not being a millionaire :sneaky2:

I think Mana might be going to this. Maybe they could meet up. Wish I could go too. :sneaky2:

On a brighter note my childhood bestie who lives north of Vancouver is coming to Toronto that week so I will see her and it wouldn't have been a good week to go there anyway :naughty:

I think Mana might be going to this. Maybe they could meet up. Wish I could go too. :sneaky2:

On a brighter note my childhood bestie who lives north of Vancouver is coming to Toronto that week so I will see her and it wouldn't have been a good week to go there anyway :naughty:

oh i thought of mana but she hadn't RSVPed here so i didn't know...i'll keep in contact with her..

aww lucky u!:wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, it's the night!!!! :excite:

Have a lot of fun today!!!! :boing:

There's still about a day and a half to go. It's only noon in Vancouver and it's still the 21st. :wink2:

Today is the anniversary of my first Mika gig in 2007 so I am getting pretty excited at the prospect of him starting a tour in Canada tomorrow! :yay:

There's still about a day and a half to go. It's only noon in Vancouver and it's still the 21st. :wink2:

Today is the anniversary of my first Mika gig in 2007 so I am getting pretty excited at the prospect of him starting a tour in Canada tomorrow! :yay:

Ahhhh right!! Sorry i read wrong :doh:

I wish everyone who will be there a fantastic experience, have the blast tonight! I can imagine how nervous Mika will be, first show with a new concept...... :teehee:. I´m looking forward to your reports and hopefully some videos :wink2:

I'm very interested how he would use his new props, and what kind of them -- the pic Mika has posted remembered me in some way to Vintage-material ... very curious about it ... and yes, there is still the hope in me of one new song - or two?? :)

Can't wait for the reports :nervous: I only wish more MFCers would be going to this one.. We need to know every single detail, it's the first show of the new tour after all :naughty: What time is it in Vancouver right now? Anyone's queuing already? :mf_rosetinted:

Can't wait for the reports :nervous: I only wish more MFCers would be going to this one.. We need to know every single detail, it's the first show of the new tour after all :naughty: What time is it in Vancouver right now? Anyone's queuing already? :mf_rosetinted:

I am sure that Carri will give us a full report. :thumb_yello: It will be about 12 noon.

Just searched for the time in Vancouver, it's 13:56 there now

iwas going to say hope everyone going have a fab time

But its Mika , and we know its going to be a fab time :)

It's not 'Mika', it's 'acoustic Mika' :fangurl: No one is allowed to have a bad time at this concert :mf_rosetinted: