MIKA for JBC - 2013

krysady

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mika wasn't sitting down at a piano in front of me in 3 days I think I'd have something to say about this. But seeing as he is I'll keep my comments to myself. :mf_rosetinted:

So there you go, Mika, as long as you make sure stuff like this only comes out while you're touring near Christine, she won't bother you :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'd agree with your comment though :naughty:

But only on him :mikacool:

That is so true. If you are not tall, thin and gorgeous, forget it. And I think there are already 8,421 clothing lines for the tall, thin and gorgeous set.

:lol3:

Agree :thumb_yello:

Zanger MIKA ontwerpt voor JBC

mikavoorjbc.png

De Belgische modeketen JBC kondigt een samenwerking aan met zanger MIKA. De Britse popster ontwierp een volledig nieuwe collectie voor JBC waarbij hij zich inspireerde op zijn eigen preppy stijl.

MIKA die bekend werd door de hit ‘Relax, take it easy’, ontwierp exclusief voor JBC zijn eigen kledingcollectie voor vrouwen, heren én jonge meisjes. De altijd stijlvolle en modieuze wereldster heeft al een lange tijd een passie voor Belgische mode en daaruit ontstond deze unieke samenwerking. Wat je zeker mag verwachten is de bekende preppy stijl van MIKA vertaald in een collectie vol met Britse accenten en leuke slogans.

De ‘MIKA for JBC’ collectie ligt vanaf mei in alle JBC-winkels. (JJ)

http://weekend.knack.be/lifestyle/mode/zanger-mika-ontwerpt-voor-jbc/article-4000272637220.htm

------------

So, Mika designed a collection for JBC. There will be a collection for women, men and 'young girls'. They haven't specified if this is a collection for children or teenage girls. What we can expect: preppy style, british accents and fun slogans. The collection will be in stores from May.

I never set foot in a JBC store, maybe I'll give it a go now :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm...doesn't seem to be my style of clothes:naughty:

I'd be over the moon about this if his JCB campaign is going to be in British stores too. He needs exposure in the UK.

But I suspect it's just another thing like Hugo Boss, where some other guy is in the British stores campaign.

So I'm not that excited yet.

That is so true. If you are not tall, thin and gorgeous, forget it. And I think there are already 8,421 clothing lines for the tall, thin and gorgeous set.

True.

Could we have a line for the short, fat and gorgeous please?

Mind you, I did initially read this as JCB:naughty:

True.

Could we have a line for the short, fat and gorgeous please?

Mind you, I did initially read this as JCB:naughty:

Maybe MIKA didn't forget the "Big girls" in his collection ? - we'll have to wait and see. It will be very exciting :blush-anim-cl:

I think the spanish design Desigual is SO Mikaish - when I was in Barcelona two years ago I bought a shoulderbag, which really could have be designed by our golden boy, and his sister Yasmine, back in 2007 :wub2: And still Desigual style is very much like the 70ths - both in colour and pattern - it "makes you happy" :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

:wub2: I wonder if they'll send an invitation to every JBC-client who has a customer card...

They have 250 tickets. If I receive one I have to give it away because I'm in Spain that time. :aah:

Does anyone know if there are JBC store outside Belgium/Luxembourg.....for example Italy :fisch: ???? or if is available an online store...just in case the collection won't be for Thin&Tall only :blink:

They have 250 tickets. If I receive one I have to give it away because I'm in Spain that time. :aah:

250? thanks for the information!

I'd love to go but it's weird, I mean we have a client card for years, and we have a jbc online account and I receive their newletter also already for 2 years ...? But ok, I hope some MFC'ers will be able to go though! :)

Edited by celien

Does anyone know if there are JBC store outside Belgium/Luxembourg.....for example Italy :fisch: ???? or if is available an online store...just in case the collection won't be for Thin&Tall only :blink:

here you can see a list of all the JBC shops:

http://www.jbc.be/nl/winkels/?view=all

Normally you can also buy their clothes online, but I don't know if they ship to other countries :s