MIKA for JBC - 2013

krysady

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have 250 tickets. If I receive one I have to give it away because I'm in Spain that time. :aah:

how do you know that they have 250 tickets? do you then also maybe know how you can enter to get invited?

250? thanks for the information!

I'd love to go but it's weird, I mean we have a client card for years, and we have a jbc online account and I receive their newletter also already for 2 years ...? But ok, I hope some MFC'ers will be able to go though! :)

That's weird, you'd think that you would get an invitation for sure then :dunno:

Well, I'd like to say good luck fellow Belgians, but since we don't even know how to enter I think we'll need a lot more than just luck :fisch:

Found this in the newsletter section of JBC: http://newsletter.jbc.be/nl/node/1997

If you click on 'Schrijf je hier in' (the sign in, bottom right), you will be directed to this page: &email=[user:mail]"]http://content.jbc.be/mika/?lng=nl&cardnbr=[user:kaartnr]&email=[user:mail]

Don't know if it works and no idea if it's JBC's intention, but maybe you have to put your cardnumber and e-mail address in the link (bolded parts)?

content.jbc.be/mika/?lng=nl&cardnbr=[/url][user:kaartnr]&email=[user:mail]

Good luck trying!

Edited by ~Wicky~

how do you know that they have 250 tickets? do you then also maybe know how you can enter to get invited?

I'm to late Wicky had just given the answer and I also know someone who works there.

I'm to late Wicky had just given the answer and I also know someone who works there.

hmm :huh it's something weird lol, i just get a white screen, also after i've filled in my cardnumber and e-mail :aah:

why am i bothering at all, :roftl: have to work till 18h that day :aah:

hmm :huh it's something weird lol, i just get a white screen, also after i've filled in my cardnumber and e-mail :aah:

Because you never know :glasses2:

Hello!

I just tried as well and happened to have the same : a white page going nowhere :banghead:

On the Brussels Event Brewery website, I cannot find any information about this event at the mentionned date :doh:

Will go check & ask in a store this afternoon :sneaky2:

Let you know, guys !

Hello!

I just tried as well and happened to have the same : a white page going nowhere :banghead:

On the Brussels Event Brewery website, I cannot find any information about this event at the mentionned date :doh:

Let you know, guys !

thanks!! :)

I haven't tried it because I can't go. I saw that person yesterday and she told me about the 250 tickets that's all I know.

Thank you soooo much Celien:thumb_yello thumb_yello:

Thanks Celien ;)

you're welcome :blush-anim-cl:

That's weird, you'd think that you would get an invitation for sure then :dunno:

Well, I'd like to say good luck fellow Belgians, but since we don't even know how to enter I think we'll need a lot more than just luck fisch:

indeed... :aah:

Hello!

Let you know, guys !

thanks! :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure but I guess regular clients are more likely to get tickets... They probably check the customer cards and send the mails to the customers with many bonus points... (?)

I'm not sure but I guess regular clients are more likely to get tickets... They probably check the customer cards and send the mails to the customers with many bonus points... (?)

ok.... that rules me out for sure :aah: