MIKA for JBC - 2013

krysady

now wanna know something????

just found out i did win,but ofcourse i didn't see it in time, (namely yesterday) and had to send a message yesterday :sad:

i could Kick myself in the head now :crybaby:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now wanna know something????

just found out i did win,but ofcourse i didn't see it in time, (namely yesterday) and had to send a message yesterday :sad:

i could Kick myself in the head now :crybaby:

Oh noo :( i would email them anyway if i were you , its only one day too late.

I hope you can still get in.

Oh noo :( i would email them anyway if i were you , its only one day too late.

I hope you can still get in.

I had to spend a private messag on fb. So i did do that today. But its saturday so i'm pretty sure its way too late:( but i did what i can do i suppose

I had to spend a private messag on fb. So i did do that today. But its saturday so i'm pretty sure its way too late:( but i did what i can do i suppose

Did you win the JBC competition?

I did too. Either way I sent it as soon as I saw it yesterday. Which actually was very very very early today. I assume the other people didn't get the info yet either, according to the last message above mine. So maybe they will send the info out on Monday. If so, I don't think we have to worry.

Yes me too :aah:

Either way, Ilse, I would try not to worry about it. Don't let it ruin your weekend, enjoy the wedding! :huglove: I don't think they will pass us by because we were a few hours too late! I messaged someone from the winners to ask if they got a response yesterday. #fingerscrossed

Do you think that JBC will offer Shipping to the US?!:crossed::crossed::crossed::crossed:

Doubt it.

Btw, to all going, can we agree here already that we won't start mobbing Mika? I know we can't prevent randomers from doing it but it annoyed the feck out of me last time in Holland XD.

I'll be there! Incredible birthday gift. I've never been to this kind of events before so I'm really thrilled!

Btw, to all going, can we agree here already that we won't start mobbing Mika? I know we can't prevent randomers from doing it but it annoyed the feck out of me last time in Holland XD.

I've never properly met Mika and last Summer in Vienne we kind of all agreed not to mob him. When he went out I was one of the few to stay behind and shout at others 'move back'! Of course I didn't get to meet Mika that night :mf_rosetinted:

I've never properly met Mika and last Summer in Vienne we kind of all agreed not to mob him. When he went out I was one of the few to stay behind and shout at others 'move back'! Of course I didn't get to meet Mika that night :mf_rosetinted:

I'll be wearing high heels and I am not afraid to use them.

Agree with you!!

I'll be wearing high heels and I am not afraid to use them.

Use them even for me :mf_rosetinted:

Doubt it.

It was a little mess at Paul de Leeuw... so you have my word (no idea if this is proper English, but you know what I mean)!

To the ladies who sent in their reactions to JBC too late, if I were you I would just go and see what happens. You can always show the Facebook site, with your names on it. If you need some information about the venue or the planning you can PM me today (I'm not a Facebook winner, so unfortunately I cannot tell you, if those people already got a reaction).

It was a little mess at Paul de Leeuw... so you have my word (no idea if this is proper English, but you know what I mean)!

To the ladies who sent in their reactions to JBC too late, if I were you I would just go and see what happens. You can always show the Facebook site, with your names on it. If you need some information about the venue or the planning you can PM me today (I'm not a Facebook winner, so unfortunately I cannot tell you, if those people already got a reaction).

If those: "I'm not standing in line because he will give me more attention if I'm all up in his face" people are there, I will slap a hoe.

If those: "I'm not standing in line because he will give me more attention if I'm all up in his face" people are there, I will slap a hoe.

It can't be that difficult, just to wait your turn! smiley37.gif

Let's see how it works out tomorrow...

ok so i did get a reply yesterday!!! :boing:

i won and i can go tomorrow!! So happy!!!!!

excited!! :boing::boing::boing:

Congrats, great you can go too! :yay:

oh and see you tomorrow :biggrin2::yay:

I was selected as a winner by Universal Music Belgium on FB, but saw the good news too late, so I answered the day after I was supposed to :doh:

I did send them a PM with my email adresse but didn't get anay answer yet :dunno:

Just getting nuts about not knowing :wait:

Lukily, Ninie doesn't have any guest and she proposed me to enter with her!

So thankfull to her :thumb_yello::hug:

See you all tomorrow then!

Happy sunny Sunday :mf_rosetinted: