Sziget Festival - Budapest (Hungary) 10 August 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Mika going to be the only artist that day?

No, and I don't think that Mika will be a headliner. He will be on the Main Stage probably, and before him 3-4 singer or band will perform.

It's not 100% sure, but last time it was so :)

But the gig always lasts 1-1,5 hour :) And it's always wonderful ^^

No, and I don't think that Mika will be a headliner. He will be on the Main Stage probably, and before him 3-4 singer or band will perform.

It's not 100% sure, but last time it was so :)

But the gig always lasts 1-1,5 hour :) And it's always wonderful ^^

Thanks for the info :thumb_yello: I was wondering, cause I like to be in one of the first rows (obviously :naughty:) and I guess it's pretty hard to get there if there are other artists before Mika..

Thanks for the info :thumb_yello: I was wondering, cause I like to be in one of the first rows (obviously :naughty:) and I guess it's pretty hard to get there if there are other artists before Mika..

it depends on the type of the headlining act. Last time it was 30 secs to Mars- a band unknown to me but apparently popular with female fans because of the singer..etc. They spoilt it as they would n't move from front row for a whole day, I think. Should the headliner on that stage be like Blur, for example, ( something I am hoping for) that should be pretty cool. Their fans are more mature and not as mad - hopefully .

it depends on the type of the headlining act. Last time it was 30 secs to Mars- a band unknown to me but apparently popular with female fans because of the singer..etc. They spoilt it as they would n't move from front row for a whole day, I think. Should the headliner on that stage be like Blur, for example, ( something I am hoping for) that should be pretty cool. Their fans are more mature and not as mad - hopefully .

I was hoping for that too, but they are on Thursday, 8 August :emot-sad:

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping for that too, but they are on Thursday, 8 August :emot-sad:

Just checked the website. Blur is on 9th - same day as Emir Kusturica.

Is it just me who has never heard any of the names on 10th except for Mika and the Editors?:teehee:

Just checked the website. Blur is on 9th - same day as Emir Kusturica.

Is it just me who has never heard any of the names on 10th except for Mika and the Editors?:teehee:

My thoughts exactly. I've never heard of them either. :teehee: Hopefully it won't be too crowdy.

• 2 months later...

Good news: Mika will be the headliner on the Main Stage :) So he will perform at 21:30

And if you want to, you can join me (or us) in the front row. I'll be there at 12:00 or a bit later. So you won't be alone :)

Edited by TimyBlanco

@nenartus you won't be on your own :wink2:

I think I can pretty much confirm that I'll be there and Pucsesz is coming, too :boing:

We aim to be omewhere near the stage -not necessarily front row though.

@nenartus you won't be on your own :wink2:

I think I can pretty much confirm that I'll be there and Pucsesz is coming, too :boing:

We aim to be omewhere near the stage -not necessarily front row though.

That's so nice of you. :wub2: I think I won't be able to arrive in time to catch the front row place, so see you.

I meant I'll be lonely during my trip. We planned to travel together, now I'm going alone.

And yet I came here expecting you came to confirm your presence and to say you bought the ticket. Well then I guess I'll be pretty lonely. :tears:

I am sorry for letting you down but I have 5 days long date with a boy in Rijeka :wub2: