CHICAGO, IL: Lincoln Hall - April 3, 2013 -- REPORTS/PICS

mari62

speaking of french.

the funniest thing in the entire world is watching a clearly American crowd "try" to sing along with Elle Me Dit. We asked him to sing it in French since he was struggling to remember in English. I don't think we would've minded :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting all of this. I'm a lurker, but coming out of the shadows to post. Lol. I was really looking forward to seeing Mika the next time he was in the area, but things didn't work out. My family moved to FL and I had tried to buy tickets to give to my sisters to go see him (I can't travel right now due to health reasons), I didn't get them in time. I was lucky enough to win two tickets and offered to pay to fly them up to see this concert, but I ended up back in the hospital and had to give up the tickets. :-( So reading on here, watching the videos and seeing the pictures is the next best thing for me. I am just hoping the next time he's in the USA, I will be able to finally see him myself live!

Again, thanks all for the posts and the great job you do keeping this board alive! It is awesome! :thumb_yello: