Tom Hiddleston

Mika Freaka =)

Thank's for liking the video :)

I still haven't watched the last 2 episodes of The Night Manager, but it is already downloaded on my laptop ;) But what I'm the most waiting for, is the Highrise.

How can you not have watched the last two episodes yet? :shocked:

I must admit I was a bit late getting into Tom Hiddleston - I'm not a great lover of comic book movies but I did think Loki was a better villain than most.  But The Night Manager has been a revelation.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I am so glad this thread has lived without me, it means there are Hiddles fans everywhere!

The Night Manager was fantastic. Every single person in there played their part so well, and Tom was just charming!

It was one of the best series for ages - I expect it to pick up quite a few awards.

He is being tipped to be the next James Bond, but I think that would be a waste of his talents.

Not sure how I feel about the relationship with Taylor Swift, though :dunno:

It was one of the best series for ages - I expect it to pick up quite a few awards.

He is being tipped to be the next James Bond, but I think that would be a waste of his talents.

Not sure how I feel about the relationship with Taylor Swift, though :dunno:

I wish there could a second season, and a third etc. But it seems like a once off. (I have not read the novel it was based on).

I think he would make a terrific Bond, but tbh, I haven't watched the last two Bond movies, they don't really interest me anymore. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SIGH

That's my reaction to the Taylor Swift topic.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/2/2017 at 11:51 PM, silver said:

Got a personal message from Tom Hiddleston today :fisch:

Sadly it was a bulk mailing he did as a Unicef ambassador

Hahahaha :lmfao:

Have any of you seen High Rise? (Or read it or listened to it?)

If not, do yourself a favour and listen to the book, it's narrated by Tom Hiddleston, and the movie stars him as well. It's so good. A bit hectic, so check the age restriction if you are under 16.

I wrote about it here

• 1 month later...

If any UK Hiddleston fans are interested, he is appearing in a production of Hamlet in September.

You can't buy tickets for this directly - you have to register on a website, there will then be a ballot and the ballot winners can buy tickets. You can only buy two tickets and you will have to provide ID when collecting the tickets.

Any tickets acquired via a resale site will not be valid.

Sounds like they are doing their best to stop the ticket touts.

More info here

https://www.radahamlet.com/

• Like 1

18 hours ago, silver said:

:shocked: No wonder they need a ballot - the theatre only holds 183 people

In fact the audience will be limited to 176 per performance, and it will be on for 23 days.

I'm tempted to enter the ballot, but you don't know what the production will be like - I've seen some pretty awful Hamlets in my time.

As for filming, they haven't mentioned it.  However they are doing screenings at cinemas of live opera and ballet performances, so maybe they might try the same with a play :dunno:

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2017 at 0:19 AM, silver said:

If any UK Hiddleston fans are interested, he is appearing in a production of Hamlet in September.

You can't buy tickets for this directly - you have to register on a website, there will then be a ballot and the ballot winners can buy tickets. You can only buy two tickets and you will have to provide ID when collecting the tickets.

Any tickets acquired via a resale site will not be valid.

Sounds like they are doing their best to stop the ticket touts.

More info here

https://www.radahamlet.com/

WOW! Wish I could have been there!

• 1 month later...

I am not an obsessive fan of Tom but I like to watch films with his participation. I really like him in the Night Menager. I love him as Loki (kneel!) :wub2: Can't wait to see him in new Thor: Ragnarok :das:  His role in Crimson Peak was very interesting. I didn't like the High Rise movie (I guess it was just not my style:wink2:) oh, and my roommate love his dance :lmfao:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Tom Hiddleston is honestly one of my favourite actors.  Previously, I'd only seen him in Thor, but recently I started to watch more of his work and I can safely say I'm addicted!  I love his performances in War Horse and The Night Manager, as well as his role as Loki of course. :teehee:

He always seems very charming and I think it would be cool to meet him in person.  Did I also mention the fact that he's super HOT?! :wub:

Tom 2.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, silver said:

Watched Thor: The Dark World at the weekend just so I could see him as Loki again.  He steals every scene he's in.

100% agree but I'm so sad that he end up his role very early in the last Avengers movie :emot-sad:

I think that british actors are really talented. They can play absolutely everything, even a chair and they still will be convincing :biggrin2:

On 6/12/2018 at 9:38 PM, Dominika said:

100% agree but I'm so sad that he end up his role very early in the last Avengers movie :emot-sad:

I think that british actors are really talented. They can play absolutely everything, even a chair and they still will be convincing :biggrin2:

:naughty:  I know some British actors who would find even playing a chair difficult :teehee:

But yes I guess British actors have done pretty well lately, especially playing villains.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2014 at 5:38 PM, Daenerys said:

Oh, there's a thread about him yay. He's my favorite actor ( half of my 1st tattoo is dedicated to him ) ! I went to see him in Coriolanus in december and his performance was absolutely breathtaking.

Oh also me he is a fantastic and he is my favorite actor ❤❤❤❤

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Meant to update this thread days ago

First, another UK theatre appearance.in Harold Pinter's "Betrayal", which runs at the Harold Pinter Theatre in London from March 5 to June 1.  This is a 12 week run so it should be easier to get tickets if anyone is able to go (though it is selling out pretty fast).

Well, it seems there may be a TV series based around Loki, and he still seems to have something to do with Avengers, although Loki seemed to be killed off in Infinity War.  But as that film depended a lot on an infinity stone that affected time, it's possible there will be some sort of time trick to reinstate all the superheroes that died.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Did anyone attend Tom Hiddleston's theatre performance with Jamie Llyod as director, "Betrayal" by Harold Pinter? I was in London during the performance period, and managed to get a ticket to watch it, it was amazing! I would highly recommend Hiddleston's fans to watch it if you get a chance! Jamie Lloyd really did an amazing job directing this! The actors and actress truly brought the play into a new height! Pinter's play is always interesting when it comes to Pinter Pauses, worth a read if you're interested or attending it soon! https://www.londontheatredirect.com/news/what-are-pinter-pauses-and-other-pinteresque-devices 

Btw, any theatre fans here? :)