MIKA @XFactor Italy 2013 as a judge!

robertina

935707_323912007738340_1305544471_n_zps48da5bd2.jpg

We are very pleased to announce that Mika will be judge on the brand new season of XFactor Italia! Yes that's right, for the whole season Mika will be on your TV screens every week on the show, live from Milan! Mika is very excited about this amazing opportunity and says it's a 'challenge' but that he is looking forward to discovering new talent. He says 'Italy has always meant a lot to me as I have great memories of my frequent Italian holidays, but also for the great love and support I always get there.' So watch out, Italy! We'll keep you posted on all the news here with pictures, gossip and everything else…. Ciao!

Here we can post news, info, and useful link to the program when it's time!

Edited by robertina

We are very pleased to announce that Mika will be judge on the brand new season of XFactor Italia! Yes that's right, for the whole season Mika will be on your TV screens every week on the show, live from Milan! Mika is very excited about this amazing opportunity and says it's a 'challenge' but that he is looking forward to discovering new talent. He says 'Italy has always meant a lot to me as I have great memories of my frequent Italian holidays, but also for the great love and support I always get there.' So watch out, Italy! We'll keep you posted on all the news here with pictures, gossip and everything else…. Ciao!

Here we can post news, info, and useful link to the program when it's time!

Italy gets this because they deserve it - congrats! :blush-anim-cl:

Now you can enjoy him every week - you lucky people !! :wub2:

I think it will be a lot of fun - for everyone :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Well he does look ridiculously good in that vid :aah::wub2:

I guess this means any touring after the summer festivals is definitely out... I have no idea how (or if i want to) I'll keep up with mika for the duration of this show, I have no intention of learning Italian ( as if I could in that space of time ) :aah: and I still haven't watched his last appearance on this show... Will be a mika - break for me I guess :naughty:

Or Montreal, it worked here too:thumb_yello:

Then I'm definitely on the wrong place :doh:

Now,after reading all the complains about this subject,I wish that some people could stop for a second and think at what they would do,if they'd be in Mika's place,but be fair. I don't know if you have any idea about how much money we're talking here,but it's a lot of money.Well,I know what I'd do :teehee:

Now,after reading all the complains about this subject,I wish that some people could stop for a second and think at what they would do,if they'd be in Mika's place,but be fair. I don't know if you have any idea about how much money we're talking here,but it's a lot of money.Well,I know what I'd do :teehee:

Actually, in a way, I am kind of in a place like he is now.

And I'm getting people telling me I should try another career path, or take this job until the one I want comes along.

But I am sticking with what I love, driving, and blasting out as many applications as I can to get the job I love doing. I know it's out there, and I'm not giving up on it. So I can identify with him a little bit.

Actually, in a way, I am kind of in a place like he is now.

And I'm getting people telling me I should try another career path, or take this job until the one I want comes along.

But I am sticking with what I love, driving, and blasting out as many applications as I can to get the job I love doing. I know it's out there, and I'm not giving up on it. So I can identify with him a little bit.

I agree,but he's not changing his career,at least I hope so.Or maybe he really liked being a part of that show last year,and this is what he wants to do right now,leaving aside the money issue :dunno:

Anyway,I hope you'll get what you want,it's better when you do what you like to do :thumb_yello:

I agree,but he's not changing his career,at least I hope so.

He has already changed his career. Can't you see that? He used to do nothing but write and perform his own music. In the past 3-4 years he has made one album and toured for about 3 months on his own headlining tours. He's been devoting the majority of his time to everything but his own music for more than half of his career now.

I have given up hoping things are going to change because he is moving farther and farther in the other direction.

If it's all because of money, I totally understand that as a human. But that doesn't mean I can support that kind of career change as his fan.. I'm not his mother or sister, but just fan of Mika the Musician!

If it's all because of money, I totally understand that as a human. But that doesn't mean I can support that kind of career change as his fan.. I'm not his mother or sister, but just fan of Mika the Musician!

Yes exactly.

He has already changed his career. Can't you see that? He used to do nothing but write and perform his own music. In the past 3-4 years he has made one album and toured for about 3 months on his own headlining tours. He's been devoting the majority of his time to everything but his own music for more than half of his career now.

But he also used to be a model for Paul Smith since 2007,and appearing on ads for Christian Louboutin from long time ago, having his Coca Cola bottle,to-fu dolls,and many other stuff,at least this is Mika that I know :dunno:

And I'm sure if it's because of money,he'll never tell :aah: And I understand you,everyone has the right to do what they want,and have their opinion :thumb_yello:

There can be reasons for that? Too much pressure or expectations? Maybe he simply loves doing so many things it's difficult to concentrate on only writing music?

Lol, I almost feel a bad fan because I'm not crying in a corner because of his career decisions! But I've already invested a lot of emotions and tears in him. I cry even for happiness! I love his music and as a fan I hope him to live a good and creative life. It's something he needs to find himself and all I can do is to support him and wish him all the best.

There can be reasons for that? Too much pressure or expectations? Maybe he simply loves doing so many things it's difficult to concentrate on only writing music?

Lol, I almost feel a bad fan because I'm not crying in a corner because of his career decisions! But I've already invested a lot of emotions and tears in him. I cry even for happiness! I love his music and as a fan I hope him to live a good and creative life. It's something he needs to find himself and all I can do is to support him and wish him all the best.

Amen :thumb_yello: Guess I'm in the same corner as you are, better make it cozy for ourselves :wink2:

I can't view the video here in the usa either

I have given up hoping things are going to change because he is moving farther and farther in the other direction.

That could've been at least in part due to lack of opportunity back then? :dunno:

Edited by kreacher