MIKA @XFactor Italy 2013 as a judge!

robertina

Once again, this has nothing to do with Italy.:doh:

I think I know where she is coming from with this.

That the Italian fans of the guy Mika is replacing, are angry, because the other guy is loved very much by them, and they don't know Mika.

Am I right Miquette?

Oh but i do think 2007 fans see things differently.

Everything you read, we lived it, experienced it. So it's normal that we may see things differently. It's not because we are better, but because of the path we followed.

i think Nas hit it on the head when she said she's never known anything different since she became a fan.

He may do well with this show, i don't know... but it's not a career move i like (not that it makes a difference:teehee:). I just don't like the show. :naughty:

Again, nothing about Italy, it's the show itself!

Will he write new songs while judging? Nah! i would bet my last dollar he won't. He can't concentrate on too many things at once :naughty:*oh! look! a pretty butterfly* :teehee:

Guylaine, not all 2007 fans see things the same way :no:

Oh but i do think 2007 fans see things differently.

Of course, I didn't mean to say there's no difference. Just that the difference in opinion on this subject is not divided along those lines.

And I'm not so sure about not knowing it any other way. I would not have ended up here without all those interviews from the past and all those videos from gigs and all the other stuff that's out there. Of course, my second hand experience is different than your first hand one. It's been going on much longer for you, and living it yourself will leave a much bigger impression. But if I look at the things Christine or Ingrid (and some others, but they come to mind) have written here about how they feel, I recognise the emotions. I'd never claim mine go even half as deep as theirs, but I do think we're not that different.

Of course, I didn't mean to say there's no difference. Just that the difference in opinion on this subject is not divided along those lines.

And I'm not so sure about not knowing it any other way. I would not have ended up here without all those interviews from the past and all those videos from gigs and all the other stuff that's out there. Of course, my second hand experience is different than your first hand one. It's been going on much longer for you, and living it yourself will leave a much bigger impression. But if I look at the things Christine or Ingrid (and some others, but they come to mind) have written here about how they feel, I recognise the emotions. I'd never claim mine go even half as deep as theirs, but I do think we're not that different.

i dream of simpler days when our biggest discussion was if he was gay or straight! :lmfao::aah:

I don't give a flying f*ck what trolls are saying on Twitter. I don't read it and anyone who takes the word of nameless faceless accounts on the internet over the people on MFC who have been here for 6 years, are known to Mika, his staff and hundreds of Mika fans they have met in real life, is a naive fool (to put it kindly).

Nas of course I understand that you are in a position of lower expectations for a reason, it doesn't make it any less sad to me. I wish things were the way they used to be so you could have all experienced it and understood where we're coming from and why we have invested absurd amounts of energy into this man and his career.

When Mika played PDP I took the day off work and spent 20 hours on MFC keeping the threads about the show and everything going on around it updated. I have flown across a continent because Perez Hilton told me to, having no idea where to go or if there would even be anything worthwhile when I got there. I took a leap of faith and jumped on a plane and managed to talk 4 others into doing the same. I have spent thousands - yes thousands - of hours on MFC doing everything from removing spam to revamping the design to collecting funds for Paloma and HEMS.

If my idea of being a fan was looking at cute pics of Mika every day and tweeting him nonsense a couple of times a week of course I would not care what he's doing, just as I don't care what Paolo Nutini and Adele are doing on a daily basis even though I love their music as much as Mika's.

But I've invested a lot of time and energy and Mika used to give it back and make it worthwhile. And I'm sure it's not only me who feels that way. Ingie and Yuna have their own sites and there are many other fans who have built MFC and done many many other things for Mika because they believed in what he was doing and were energized by like minded fans.

One album and one tour every 3 or 4 years is not enough for me to expend that amount of energy. I'm sorry it just isn't. And I think if many of you were in my shoes you would feel exactly the same way.

You are so wrong. Past gigs I've been to I have got to know him so much better on a personal level and he is more to me than a popstar. And because I know what a wonderful, amazing and talented person he is, I so want him to focus on his own craft. If that makes me a bad person then so be it. I am sure he will do fine as a judge. I just know he is worth more than to just appear on a talent show. I love him as a person and I get along with him and I care about him. I'd rather have him go in hiding than to do X-factor.

I don't want to fight anymore. Sick of this bullsh*tt. I will just focus on his music as it is what makes me happy.

Is the SAME for me Ingrid, gosh I SO wish you believe me when I say that Mika is who matters and then his music and everything. I know him since 2007 and I always followed him with love and respect and I had the opportunity to know him closely as a person lately and he IS special, genuine, true, a great person but that wont change with xfactor! I dont think we can "impose" him to do only music cause as we agree he is a human being, a special one, and he must be free to experiment without being judged by us. That's what I think.

For example I wrote him an upset tweet when I discovered he have changed the whole band but then I realized that he had his reasons. Then the first gig with the new band was good for me I was there..front row. I still upset for the decision and I still think was a wrong one but I dont know the reasons so I accepted it and stop.

This is what I'm trying to do now even more cause I cant tell the future and as Marina said Xfactor here cant be considered trash tv so we dont know what will come from that and if will be useful for Mika as a person and then as a musician.

I think I know where she is coming from with this.

That the Italian fans of the guy Mika is replacing, are angry, because the other guy is loved very much by them, and they don't know Mika.

Am I right Miquette?

Yes, all the Morgan fans are very angry, and there is also a part of italian fans of mika who are angry because he is in the italian xfactor.. It is a strange e fulish situation.. i feel in the middle, sooooo strange..:D

and sad for the idea that italian have of there one culture and country, this make me really very sad.

:teehee:

not all Italians agree about the subject :naughty:

:naughty: about what subject? Mika playing judge?

you know, i can understand someone like Shakira, who just gave birth to a little boy, wants to spend a year being a judge. That makes perfect sense to me. I bet she'll do it 1 or 2 years, then back out. She is in her prime!

And so is Mika... it's not time for him to sit on his butt and judge people :naughty:

Guess only future will tell:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: we are too prejudiced, I think.

He won't write at all during XF, they will make a fool of himself, he only cares about money.

No one really knows what it will happen, so breathe and let him live his life.

His new song, right?

:naughty: about what subject? Mika playing judge?

you know, i can understand someone like Shakira, who just gave birth to a little boy, wants to spend a year being a judge. That makes perfect sense to me. I bet she'll do it 1 or 2 years, then back out. She is in her prime!

And so is Mika... it's not time for him to sit on his butt and judge people :naughty:

yes, and about everything else we're discussing here ;)

Maybe he needs some rest after the NA tour :naughty:

yes, and about everything else we're discussing here ;)

Maybe he needs some rest after the NA tour :naughty:

I still don't know why they schedule so many dates in so short of time when he travels to the NA. It's like they forget how far the cities are from one another. Traveling fans barely have time to make it from show to show & are exhausted :aah:

i did read on an Italian site announcing him as a judge. Italians weren't very kind to him and couldn't figure out what he was doing there, especially with his Italian being so limited.

I still don't know why they schedule so many dates in so short of time when he travels to the NA. It's like they forget how far the cities are from one another. Traveling fans barely have time to make it from show to show & are exhausted :aah:

i did read on an Italian site announcing him as a judge. Italians weren't very kind to him and couldn't figure out what he was doing there, especially with his Italian being so limited.

I offered as a teacher but they wouldn't hire me :shun:

:huh: I really hope it does work out well in the end.

I offered as a teacher but they wouldn't hire me :shun:

WHAT? free lessons, room, board, lasagna, tiramisu and of course your company?? :doh:

yes, of course, i hope it works out for him.

I guess in order to save money on accommodation :teehee:

yes, I've read that too, but articles and comments are mostly positive

I bet it will better than we think

I guess in order to save money on accommodation :teehee:

yes, I've read that too, but articles and comments are mostly positive

when i read it, it was not so good :naughty:

i'm talking about hours after it was announced.

maybe since then things changed :dunno: