2013 - Le Printemps de Bourges - Festival - FRANCE - 25 April --REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only "Celebrate", no other songs? :blink::sneaky2:

And something seemed wrong with his microphone, his voice was much to low in comparison to the instrument and the background voices :sneaky2:

It's incredible!!! :sneaky2: Just one song

2763623_72338262-af0a-11e2-abab-001517810df0-0.jpg

OMG! There have been a LOT of awkward photos of Mika posted over the years, and goodness knows I've taken my fair share of them. :teehee: But this one beats them all! :lol3: It just cries out for a Wonka caption... or two!

OMG! There have been a LOT of awkward photos of Mika posted over the years, and goodness knows I've taken my fair share of them. :teehee: But this one beats them all! :lol3: It just cries out for a Wonka caption... or two!

and this one!

167508355.jpg

he scares me, really!

Nightmare before Christmas is nothing in comparison :naughty:

So, I'm back home now, I can write a few words about this incredible experience! :wub2:

It was my first Mika gig, I was very excited!

I took a train from Paris and arrived at 9:30 AM in Bourges. I walked through the town center to find the venue, thanks to Google Map it was not so difficult.

There I met Sabine, Nina, Teresa and other fans, and we waited together until the show. It was fun to help prepare the butterfly bags, and to see that Mika enjoyed it!

The others have well explained all what happened before and during the show, so i don't have so much to add... everything was very new for me, so it was really funny to discover the "surviving rules" and all the tips people gave me!

Now Mika and his show... waouh... I don't know how to say it in english, but "je me suis pris une claque". it was sooooo much better that all what I had seen in YouTube! He really owns the stage, and music was so energic! I danced all the time, and forgot everything from the second he arrived on stage.

I waited with the others at the end of the show and it was fun to see Mika chating with others and being so kind with everybody. I didn't talked to him, but I think it's better, not sure I could have survived to all these emotions! Next time!

So, I just want to thank you all, MFC fans, I'm so glad I could enjoy this show so much thanks to you :huglove: and I'm proud to be a Mika fan! I was a bit afraid to be disappointed (too many expectations), but not at all, it was far above my highest hope!

Sorry for my poor english, I can't express myself well enough...:doh:

So, I'm back home now, I can write a few words about this incredible experience! :wub2:

It was my first Mika gig, I was very excited!

I took a train from Paris and arrived at 9:30 AM in Bourges. I walked through the town center to find the venue, thanks to Google Map it was not so difficult.

There I met Sabine, Nina, Teresa and other fans, and we waited together until the show. It was fun to help prepare the butterfly bags, and to see that Mika enjoyed it!

The others have well explained all what happened before and during the show, so i don't have so much to add... everything was very new for me, so it was really funny to discover the "surviving rules" and all the tips people gave me!

Now Mika and his show... waouh... I don't know how to say it in english, but "je me suis pris une claque". it was sooooo much better that all what I had seen in YouTube! He really owns the stage, and music was so energic! I danced all the time, and forgot everything from the second he arrived on stage.

I waited with the others at the end of the show and it was fun to see Mika chating with others and being so kind with everybody. I didn't talked to him, but I think it's better, not sure I could have survived to all these emotions! Next time!

So, I just want to thank you all, MFC fans, I'm so glad I could enjoy this show so much thanks to you :huglove: and I'm proud to be a Mika fan! I was a bit afraid to be disappointed (too many expectations), but not at all, it was far above my highest hope!

Sorry for my poor english, I can't express myself well enough...:doh:

Your English is very good:thumb_yello:

Glad you had so much fun! Glad Mika was up to your expectations! He was kind with me, first time I saw him was at a TV show, so I got it bits by bits:naughty:

Are you planning of seeing him again this summer?

@Alireine it was a pleasure to meet you!! Thanks for being so helpful with my camera! And I'm so sorry you had to see my bad mood and complaining, I'm rarely like that (at least I hope so)... I wasn't feeling well so several things annoyed me. The concert was great, so happy your first Mika show was so lovely :wub2:

Nina, it was nice to meet you too! You were not complaining, I can understand that you were not in your best mood with the camera and food problems :huglove:

• 11 months later...

Monte le son, le live

Prochaine diffusion TV :

Dimanche 13 Avril à 00h30

Durée : 1h00

Résumé du programme

Le dernier album de Mika, «The Origin of Love» est sorti en septembre 2012.

Lors du Printemps de Bourges 2013, il en a interprété les meilleurs morceaux.

The LIVE will be aired by France 4.

Monte le son, le live

Prochaine diffusion TV :

Dimanche 13 Avril à 00h30

Durée : 1h00

Résumé du programme

Le dernier album de Mika, «The Origin of Love» est sorti en septembre 2012.

Lors du Printemps de Bourges 2013, il en a interprété les meilleurs morceaux.

The LIVE will be aired by France 4.

I hope someone recorded it because I couldn´t watch it in Germany. I would love to see that great concert again professional filmed.