MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

He also says that he'll be in Italia for two and a half months. :wink2: 4 days in studio, 2 days at X-factor and... one day off each week I guess.

Which will really be spent working again. When does that boy ever let himself take a day off? :aah:

Here we go!

Mika: I forgot the first question...

Altro: X - Factor

Mika Ah! X - Factor... X-Factor Italy is a program very particular and totally different from all the transmissions which I attended. It is really very funny. I do not know why X Factor in Italy is different: but it is. Other programs have asked me to participate as a judge, but I said no.The difference in Italy is that X Factor is part of the Italian culture that from the end of the Forties has Sanremo, which is based on the same principle of competition between singers and songs. it is in the Italian's spirit... And watching the show and how it behaves the public, you can understand.. Then I said to myself: why not? I learn a new language, standing in a studio in Milan. I work four days a week, more than two days in the study of X Factor. I had never spoken Italian in my entire life. I started to study every day for 3 hours with a teacher of 24 years of Palermo

:wink2:

Oh, and he said professeuse, which means the teacher is a girl (not a hot guy as some people suggested :mf_rosetinted:)

Your welcome girls! :huglove:

Tonight I'll be present to the audiction in Genova so if I can i'll try to post some pics during the day or I'll give you some news on my Twitter account :wink2:

Merde to Mika!! :teehee:

Tonight I'll be present to the audiction in Genova so if I can i'll try to post some pics during the day or I'll give you some news on my Twitter account :wink2:

Have fun Lucrezia

Can`t wait to see those pisc!

Good luck with them Lucrezia :thumb_yello:

A short snippet from the press conference:

[YOUTUBE]w5SozwQRka8[/YOUTUBE]

:naughty:

And I must say: this is ok for me. This level of Italian I can cope with. I'm not sure the Italian TV viewers can though :teehee:

:naughty:

And I must say: this is ok for me. This level of Italian I can cope with. I'm not sure the Italian TV viewers can though :teehee:

It seems it is ok for Italians too,an Italian said it :naughty:

Gianni Santoro ‏@GianniSantor0 20 May

Dai!“@mikasounds: After 3hrs of Italian lessons my head feels like its leaking custard.My learning neurones are clearly in a state of shock”

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 20 May

@GianniSantor0 ha!

Gianni Santoro ‏@GianniSantor0 20 May

.@mikasounds Per la tv italiana non serve sapere bene l'italiano! :)

X FACTOR ‏@XFactor_Italia 4m

A Genova sono arrivati i giudici di #XF7! Ancora qualche ora è prenderanno il via le Audizioni! #XFGenova pic.twitter.com/3hkDpsLPRo

BLrcp3YCIAAbD2t.jpg

[YOUTUBE]xX07hXxBiZ4&list[/YOUTUBE]

Aww, I understand absolutely everything :wub2: he always says his spanish is horrible but it's not true. And I'm sure his italian will be very good :wub2:

t4p! :flowers2:

Aww, I understand absolutely everything :wub2: he always says his spanish is horrible but it's not true. And I'm sure his italian will be very good :wub2:

I understood it too! :groovy:

If he goes on speaking like this, I won't moan :naughty: otherwise I will be forced to learn Italian as well. It's enough for me that I don't understand French :aah:

I can`t stop admiring him! :mikalove:

He shows true respect to the country he `s working in now. He `s so intelligent. I don`t think any other big celebrity would learn Italian or Spanish while working there, rather would hire an interpreter.

(i`ll think of learning Italian too. Mika broadens my horizons)

I understood it too! :groovy:

If he goes on speaking like this, I won't moan :naughty: otherwise I will be forced to learn Italian as well. It's enough for me that I don't understand French :aah:

It's an italian very spanish :naughty:

You're welcome! :huglove:

I wonder if we will be able to see the recorded show on their site,from what I read on twitter,they have much fun with Mika there :teehee:

I can`t stop admiring him! :mikalove:

He shows true respect to the country he `s working in now. He `s so intelligent. I don`t think any other big celebrity would learn Italian or Spanish while working there, rather would hire an interpreter.

(i`ll think of learning Italian too. Mika broadens my horizons)

It's an italian very spanish :naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Lol exactly what I was thinking! :thumb_yello:

Few people in the world speak Italian, this is enough for us, we do not pretend so much. But if this is just the beginning, he will speak well soon, I'm sure. :thumb_yello: