NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

He couldn't include a car before, he wasn't able to drive :naughty:

:roftl:

The car itself doesn't bother me. You can't even see a specific logo. The phones are more product placement than that, but it's more the fact that the entire shot is VFX and it just looks so out of place with the rest of the real stuff.

:roftl:

The car itself doesn't bother me. You can't even see a specific logo. The phones are more product placement than that, but it's more the fact that the entire shot is VFX and it just looks so out of place with the rest of the real stuff.

i was trying to figure out why the car was sticking out like a sore thumb for me and i think it's because the car is blue. if it was black or even silver it would blend in more but perhaps they wanted it to match his blue jacket & watch. At least they ride in it, if not for that the car would completely be pointless :aah:

i don't mind the watch cuz that totes looks like smth he'd wear in 2008ish :teehee:

:lmfao::lmfao: I'm like Eloise, I can't stop laughing about this vid, or more particularly Mika's acting and faces, but in a good way! Fantastic! I agree (with whom? lol) that maybe when you don't expect anything you can only be pleasantly surprised. I know I expected too much from the Underwater video.

@macboll Really you heard Popular on a French radio? May I ask you which one?

I was in a shop called Cache cache :wink2:. It was on the radio but I don't know which one, sorry. I remember the date though as I posted this info on the French Mikafanclub: it was the 16th of April at 4.20pm. You know, the 7th of April, around 21:00, I heard "Karen" on Virgin Radio :thumb_yello:

this is my favorite Mika video.

Yes i prefer Priscilla singing it, but it's still very entertaining.

You can definitely tell this video had a proper budget compared to other Mika videos.

He has a mischievous face throughout the video :naughty:

I find Ariana & Mika look alike :teehee:

Like brothers?! me too :teehee:

yep yep really mischievoussss face :mikadas:

:clap::clap: :clap:

:lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao:

Also, first thread in this forum where everyone agrees on something!!!!! :bow:

:hi5::yay:

and I LOVED the video too :thumb_yello:

I was in a shop called Cache cache :wink2:. It was on the radio but I don't know which one, sorry. I remember the date though as I posted this info on the French Mikafanclub: it was the 16th of April at 4.20pm. You know, the 7th of April, around 21:00, I heard "Karen" on Virgin Radio :thumb_yello:

Thank you :original:

I heard Karen too on a Sunday evening on Virgin, but it must have been one week before or after as I wasn't home on the 7th. So Karen or Popular, which one is the next single :dunno:

I'm stunned!!!

LOVE it more than I can express!

It is amazingly witty, and especially I'm crazy about Burton's theme.

By far the best video of da Master.

Moreover, I have the same keys of MINI! I thought about deja vu, and was quite in shock when I saw them in HIS hand! :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

I just can't do nothing, my hands are shaking and I'm almost dead.

NEVER IN MY LIVE I've been so :swoon: by Mika. The every second is full of meaning and of greatness.

And Mika is the God.

Do not exaggerate, woman!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I just can't do nothing, my hands are shaking and I'm almost dead.

NEVER IN MY LIVE I've been so :swoon: by Mika. The every second is full of meaning and of greatness.

And Mika is the God.

"Thanks God we found him" !! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Do not exaggerate, woman!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Dunno, I'm ready to kill for him right now. I'm crazy as a teenager, and without a will to resist.

He has never been hottest than here - and taking into account, that I ever prefer to use this word and think this way....

He lacks only glasses to drive me completely insane.

"Thanks God we found him" !! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

:wub2: Thanks God he is like this! :bow: