2013 - Jakarta, Indonesia - Skenoo Hall, 10 May - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

and one thing: why did i think he was upset? because he tweeted 'made my day'. it seems like he had a very hard time in jakarta.. :tears:

Oh please, he had almost 7 hrs Night flight, and from my experience it's terrible even in sleeping seat class. He couldn't have enough sleep and must be like zombie after rolling out of that flight...and saw fans, and felt better. :aah:

We have 3.5 GS .

Oh yes, they are new promoter here and they're more like sport promoter.

maybe 3.5g wont work with his phone then.. :naughty: or the hotel didn't offer free-wifi :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

First, I think it's because the promoter made his schedule without his permission. Mika just knew he have to perform on X Factor when he was in press conference.

Second, when we met on rooftop, he's not like Mika. He wasn't really nice at that moment. He was in hurry with his panda eyes.

Third, it might an assumption because Mika didn't tweet a lot in Jakarta.

Quite simple :teehee:

And here our video when we met him at rooftop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDM0HcsnNM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oh, it's a sweet video, even if it's very short. Mika remembered you, Nikjass! Isn't that the best feeling? :wub2:

What do you mean "panda eyes"? I'm not familiar with that phrase. :blink:

And honestly, it's rare that Mika ever tweets a lot, so I wouldn't judge his lack of tweets to mean he didn't have a good experience in Indonesia! :)

and one thing: why did i think he was upset? because he tweeted 'made my day'. it seems like he had a very hard time in jakarta.. :tears:

Oh no, "made my day" is a good thing! I've told Mika that he's made my day whenever I've seen him, but that doesn't mean I was having a terrible time before that -- just that seeing him was the icing on the cake! :thumb_yello:

oh yeah, @AbangKyle posted a blog full of his photos of Jakarta concert. some of them are in my blog, too. but maybe you can find a new one in his blog.. http://daduhitammerah.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/mikas-concert-photos-update-10-05-2013-skenoo-hall-jakarta-1/

Great photos! Thanks for giving the link! :flowers2:

This is the real tracklist on MIKA's concert last Friday. Why? Because I wrote it on my phone everytime he started his song. :)

1. Relax, Take It Easy
  2. Lola
  3. Lollipop
  4. Billy Brown
  5. Popular
  6. Stuck In The Middle
  7. Rain
  8. The Origin of Love
  9. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  10. Underwater
  11. Elle Me Dit
  12. Happy Ending
  13. Love Today
  14. Celebrate
  15. Grace Kelly
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Lollipop (encore)

Oh, it's a sweet video, even if it's very short. Mika remembered you, Nikjass! Isn't that the best feeling? :wub2:

And honestly, it's rare that Mika ever tweets a lot, so I wouldn't judge his lack of tweets to mean he didn't have a good experience in Indonesia! :)

it must be 'dark-circled eyes' :aah: I often use that too! funny native speaker don't get it LOL

Oh please, he had almost 7 hrs Night flight, and from my experience it's terrible even in sleeping seat class. He couldn't have enough sleep and must be like zombie after rolling out of that flight...and saw fans, and felt better. :aah:

maybe 3.5g wont work with his phone then.. :naughty: or the hotel didn't offer free-wifi :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh no, "made my day" is a good thing! I've told Mika that he's made my day whenever I've seen him, but that doesn't mean I was having a terrible time before that -- just that seeing him was the icing on the cake! :thumb_yello:

Great photos! Thanks for giving the link! :flowers2:

thanks, you guys. i feel a lot better now.. maybe i just get upset for missing the chance to meet mika face to face off stage. :huglove::naughty:

thanks, you guys. i feel a lot better now.. maybe i just get upset for missing the chance to meet mika face to face off stage. :huglove::naughty:

Sorry you didn't get to meet him. But honestly from what I saw/heard it sounds like he was really excited about being there and enjoyed it so I'm sure he'll be back. 3 days is actually a long time for him to spend in one city (in North America he often played 3 cities in 3 days! :aah:). It's just a shame that X Factor was right after the show and not on another day.

I think what my friends to say is we were dissapointed because promoter were not cooperate with fans. It was so hard to communicate with Mika when he was in Jakarta.

Ok, lets back to concert reviews.

Just like I said, it was really really great.

I didn't take a pic because he hypnotsized me to sing and dance.

And now I regret it. What will I show to my generation if they ask me about Mika first concert in Indonesia? :aah:

I think what my friends to say is we were dissapointed because promoter were not cooperate with fans. It was so hard to communicate with Mika when he was in Jakarta.

Ok, lets back to concert reviews.

Just like I said, it was really really great.

I didn't take a pic because he hypnotsized me to sing and dance.

And now I regret it. What will I show to my generation if they ask me about Mika first concert in Indonesia? :aah:

:o :O WOW How could you :wags_finger: Mika won't forgive you :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think you should worry about him not enjoying Jakarta. We spoke to him on Monday and the first thing he mentioned was how excited he was to go to Jakarta. I'm sure he made the most of it and you did your very best to make him feel welcome.

First, I think it's because the promoter made his schedule without his permission. Mika just knew he have to perform on X Factor when he was in press conference.

Second, when we met on rooftop, he's not like Mika. He wasn't really nice at that moment. He was in hurry with his panda eyes.

Third, it might an assumption because Mika didn't tweet a lot in Jakarta.

Quite simple :teehee:

And here our video when we met him at rooftop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDM0HcsnNM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thanks for your answer. I don´t think you can tell about him feeling bad in Jakarta by not tweeting about Jakarta :wink2:

This is the real tracklist on MIKA's concert last Friday. Why? Because I wrote it on my phone everytime he started his song. :)

1. Relax, Take It Easy
  2. Lola
  3. Lollipop
  4. Billy Brown
  5. Popular
  6. Stuck In The Middle
  7. Rain
  8. The Origin of Love
  9. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  10. Underwater
  11. Elle Me Dit
  12. Happy Ending
  13. Love Today
  14. Celebrate
  15. Grace Kelly
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Lollipop (encore)

AMAZING !!! Thanks a lot for your works !!

He really played LOLLIPOP twice !! :wub2:

In 2010, at 2nd night in Tokyo, he played Relax 2times !!

Opening

Encore

Honestly, I think it's been blown out of proportions.. I think he had a great time in Jakarta. He definitely enjoyed the gig and spoke quite a bit, and after the gig I have experienced worst. I think the security in Jakarta is no different than anywhere else except they had more ppl to watch us.

Mika was even more in a rush in some places I've seen him. In Singapore (airport) a security guy pushed me to the side as Mika walk past me and in fact was talking to me.

I think it was REALLY sweet of Mika to come out and see us even though we weren't supposed to be there.. and he stayed and chat and looked like he didn't want to leave us.. he turned around 3 times to look and smile as he was walking into the car.

I think ppl who have read stories in here must think it's easy to get to Mika, and promoters and managers just let everyone meet him and give out free information. It's not like that at all. Yes, there's usually a queue after a gig to meet him.. but he doesn't always stop for a long time.. I remember once in Brixton he just walked out said hello to some... no pics, no autograph.. straight into the car.. I was next to the car and he just walk past and hopped into the car, it wasn't until when he heard me as he got into the car that he reopened the car door and spoke a little. So Indo fans that were really hardcore, you guys got it better than most. I didn't see many making the effort to wanna see Mika at the gig, those who were deserving (to me) at that gig, have met him. :wink2:

I think ppl who have read stories in here must think it's easy to get to Mika, and promoters and managers just let everyone meet him and give out free information. It's not like that at all.

Yes funny I was just talking about this the other day. People read about all this access to Mika on MFC but a lot of those posting in reports threads have been to dozens of gigs/events so they do have several stories to tell but that doesn't mean Mika spends an hour hanging out with fans everywhere he goes. :wink2: I didn't have a conversation with Mika until my 7th gig (it took 2.5 years!).

With no promoters and only one door at the venues in North America it was easy to find Mika but still he did not spend more than a couple of minutes with fans in Brooklyn for instance. It was raining and he just spoke to a handful of people as he walked to the car and anyone who wasn't directly in his path would not have made any kind of contact at all.

For some just getting a smile or an autograph from Mika means the world to them so they are excited to tell of their "meeting" but I think if you've never been to one of these meetings you may not realize that there is often not much more to it than that.

Yes funny I was just talking about this the other day. People read about all this access to Mika on MFC but a lot of those posting in reports threads have been to dozens of gigs/events so they do have several stories to tell but that doesn't mean Mika spends an hour hanging out with fans everywhere he goes. :wink2: I didn't have a conversation with Mika until my 7th gig (it took 2.5 years!).

With no promoters and only one door at the venues in North America it was easy to find Mika but still he did not spend more than a couple of minutes with fans in Brooklyn for instance. It was raining and he just spoke to a handful of people as he walked to the car and anyone who wasn't directly in his path would not have made any kind of contact at all.

For some just getting a smile or an autograph from Mika means the world to them so they are excited to tell of their "meeting" but I think if you've never been to one of these meetings you may not realize that there is often not much more to it than that.

Exactly. I have met him several times but it doesn't mean I have had any proper discussions with him and many times we don't speak a word. He is usually tired after the show and his family is waiting for him, and he tries to be fair to everyone and sign autographs to as many fans as possible and maybe say a couple of words to local fans he can recognize. He is still always so polite and patient and sweet and just watching him meeting people warms my heart even if I don't speak to him personally :wub2: Many times I just watch what is happening around me. I'm always so pleased if he says a quick hello and maybe even gives a pretty smile (lol, can't help it, it makes my day every time...). And sometimes, when I don't expect it, he says something that shows he can actually remember us. I find it amazing every time!

7th!! My oh My and you're Christine! :aah: Haha.. I have been extremely lucky with meeting Mika. Spoke to him at every gig I've been to.. but I think it's cause it's easy to recognise me in a European setting.. Hong Kong did it for me.. I guess I stood out at our first meeting cause I was acting stupidly fan girlish like and of course cause of the Where's Mika Poster that has now become our tradition.

I think it is best to expect nothing. When you do get something, it will only make it more special.

Well said Ingie. And at least if you want to meet Mika, make the effort. Not just expect him to fall on your lap.

Exactly. I have met him several times but it doesn't mean I have had any proper discussions with him and many times we don't speak a word. He is usually tired after the show and his family is waiting for him, and he tries to be fair to everyone and sign autographs to as many fans as possible and maybe say a couple of words to local fans he can recognize. He is still always so polite and patient and sweet and just watching him meeting people warms my heart even if I don't speak to him personally :wub2: Many times I just watch what is happening around me. I'm always so pleased if he says a quick hello and maybe even gives a pretty smile (lol, can't help it, it makes my day every time...). And sometimes, when I don't expect it, he says something that shows he can actually remember us. I find it amazing every time!

And Nina you are one of the most crazy Mika gig traveling fan!!

7th!! My oh My and you're Christine!

Well said Ingie. And at least if you want to meet Mika, make the effort. Not just expect him to fall on your lap.

Well that's just it. I waited for it to fall in my lap in a way. :naughty: I was always around but I did not want to get into a huge crowd to ask for an autograph. These situations are half luck (in terms of how Mika is feeling/his schedule and how many other fans are there) and half persistence. If you don't persist you are going to have to get very very lucky indeed.

Anyway it is unfortunate for Indonesian fans that you've only had one chance so far and it didn't work out for some, but it doesn't mean that Mika doesn't appreciate Indonesian fans as much as he does fans in other parts of the world.

I've made an effort to prepare my lap _65823877_139993949.jpg

:lmfao:

Well that's just it. I waited for it to fall in my lap in a way. :naughty: I was always around but I did not want to get into a huge crowd to ask for an autograph. These situations are half luck (in terms of how Mika is feeling/his schedule and how many other fans are there) and half persistence. If you don't persist you are going to have to get very very lucky indeed.

Anyway it is unfortunate for Indonesian fans that you've only had one chance so far and it didn't work out for some, but it doesn't mean that Mika doesn't appreciate Indonesian fans as much as he does fans in other parts of the world.

Yup .. It's good luck most of the time for me :blush-anim-cl: I have a feeling Mika will be back in Indonesia again some day. :wink2: It's Malaysia that he will ignore the rest of his touring ever. Haha

:o :O WOW How could you :wags_finger: Mika won't forgive you :mf_rosetinted:

It wasn't my fault :fisch:

iit's Malaysia that he will ignore the rest of his touring ever. Haha

I think he meant you when he said that Indonesia fans are hardcore because many of them travelling around the world to see him.

Lets say he's bad at geography :teehee:

Lets say he's bad at geography :teehee:

Well, in his defense, he DOES meet a lot of people. :teehee: I mean, I'm surprised he can remember anyone at all after all the thousands upon thousands of fans he's met at this point. At least he had a general idea where Jasmin was from, right? :wink2: I've been lucky enough to exchange a few words with him every time I've met him, and he knows that I'm *DC*Deb and that the first time he met me was in Washington, DC. And yet, he still thought I was Canadian when he saw me in Iceland. :naughty: Close enough. Though I don't think he'll forget where I'm from after that meeting...

I've been lucky enough to exchange a few words with him every time I've met him, and he knows that I'm *DC*Deb and that the first time he met me was in Washington, DC. And yet, he still thought I was Canadian when he saw me in Iceland. :naughty: Close enough. Though I don't think he'll forget where I'm from after that meeting...

That was absolutely hilarious! His face when he realized you are not Canadian and your face when you were explaining you are *DC* Deb, because you are from Washington, DC, lol! :naughty: But he has an amazing memory indeed!

Well, in his defense, he DOES meet a lot of people. :teehee: I mean, I'm surprised he can remember anyone at all after all the thousands upon thousands of fans he's met at this point. At least he had a general idea where Jasmin was from, right? :wink2: I've been lucky enough to exchange a few words with him every time I've met him, and he knows that I'm *DC*Deb and that the first time he met me was in Washington, DC. And yet, he still thought I was Canadian when he saw me in Iceland. :naughty: Close enough. Though I don't think he'll forget where I'm from after that meeting...

Yeah I mean we're the ones travelling to other places to see him so it's not a geography issue. I've seen him just as many times in London as I have in Canada and even more in the US. Obviously he can place our accents in North America but I wouldn't expect more than that. I did tell him I had a condo across the lake from the Sound Academy but I doubt he wrote that down in his stalker files for future reference :lmfao:

I wonder if there are other fans from Indonesia because he said something about NYC too didn't he?

I've been lucky enough to exchange a few words with him every time I've met him, and he knows that I'm *DC*Deb and that the first time he met me was in Washington, DC. And yet, he still thought I was Canadian when he saw me in Iceland. :naughty: Close enough. Though I don't think he'll forget where I'm from after that meeting...

:mf_rosetinted: That's because he knew you were with me (the "famous" one) in Montreal.

So he assumed you were Canadian :fisch: