========

========

PICTURES

========

========

VIDEOS

========

YAY!!

I'm back, very tired, not sure if the videos will upload during the night.

He forgot to sing Popular:sneaky2:

Just to remind him

MIKA PLEASE SING POPULAR IN OSAKA TOMORROW

The crowd was horrendous, it was basically a battle for survival and unbelieveably hot being squished on all sides. Not conducive to relaxing and enjoying the good music when you have to stand on one foot, clothes being almost torn off, one arm trapped above my head, and some girl beside me who kept trying to elbow her way in. And the boy in front of me who didn't dance but bobbed his head wildly from side to side every song made filming a challenge! I felt like tapping him on the shoulder and asking him to just stop it.:aah:

Everyone seemed very happy both before and after the show, we all met up with various MFCers and groups, and then when we went in, everyone was fine until that first note of music then the CRUSH began.

I know Mika was playing songs from his earlier albums to keep Japanese fans happy, but we are all a bit over the Billy Brown/Stuck in the middle era, and were really looking forward to Make you happy/Popular era like in the US tour. I hope tomorrow in Osaka we get a few more from the third album.

And we did get Step with me. And love you when I'm drunk.

And biggest surprise of all, thank you Mika :flowers2: for coming out to meet the fans and sign stuff, talk to people, it's the first time in Japan that he hasn't been whisked away somewhere, and everyone was really grateful he spent the time talking to fans. Thanks for being a good popstar Mika:wub2:

:yay:

Thanks, Blue Sky! Glad to hear he sang Step With Me -- hope you do get at least Popular tomorrow. It's odd that he missed that song of all the new ones. :blink:

In any case, will look forward to your photos and videos and hope that you won't be crushed tomorrow night! Rest up and thanks for popping in with a report! :hug:

YAY!!

Just to remind him

The crowd was horrendous, it was basically a battle for survival and unbelieveably hot being squished on all sides. Not conducive to relaxing and enjoying the good music when you have to stand on one foot, clothes being almost torn off, one arm trapped above my head, and some girl beside me who kept trying to elbow her way in. And the boy in front of me who didn't dance but bobbed his head wildly from side to side every song made filming a challenge! I felt like tapping him on the shoulder and asking him to just stop it.:aah:

Everyone seemed very happy both before and after the show, we all met up with various MFCers and groups, and then when we went in, everyone was fine until that first note of music then the CRUSH began.

I know Mika was playing songs from his earlier albums to keep Japanese fans happy, but we are all a bit over the Billy Brown/Stuck in the middle era, and were really looking forward to Make you happy/Popular era like in the US tour. I hope tomorrow in Osaka we get a few more from the third album.

And biggest surprise of all, thank you Mika :flowers2: for coming out to meet the fans and sign stuff, talk to people, it's the first time in Japan that he hasn't been whisked away somewhere, and everyone was really grateful he spent the time talking to fans. Thanks for being a good popstar Mika:wub2:

So he did come out? I read some dissapointed tweets which say he didn´t. Glad to hear he did :wink2:

YAY!!

Just to remind him

YES I enjoyed the show so much. I loved every moment of it. This was my first MIKA concert, and I was amazed how he brought the crowd together and made us feel we were the part of the show. I can't thank MIKA for coming to Japan! I tried to upload some photos from the concert but couldn't from my iPad. I will try when I get home from my desk top computer.

Edited by toshiko

So he did come out? I read some dissapointed tweets which say he didn´t. Glad to hear he did :wink2:

First, a big black van went out from the site. we all thought MIKA was in it and waved. I went to the nearest station to go home and found that I left my purse in locker in the venue. I ran back, and there was MIKA talking to fans! I was lucky. I could hand him a gift. he looked in my eyes and said 'thank you' I will never forget those beautiful eyes:blush-anim-cl:

First, a big black van went out from the site. we all thought MIKA was in it and waved. I went to the nearest station to go home and found that I left my purse in locker in the venue. I ran back, and there was MIKA talking to fans! I was lucky. I could hand him a gift. he looked in my eyes and said 'thank you' I will never forget those beautiful eyes:blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad you finally met him, you see sometimes is good forget things :naughty:

I'm glad you finally met him, you see sometimes is good forget things :naughty:

yes, I exactly understand what you mean:blush-anim-cl: but I don't think I can sleep tonight!

Edited by toshiko

I´m so happy for you :wink2:

Videos uploading:

Elle me Dit:

Relax:

Blue Eyes:

Billy Brown (partial):

Rain:

more uploading - I'll put the details in here in the morning.

Unfortunately it was very hard to hold the video in one hand above my head while being crushed to death, so I thought I had recorded things that it turned out I didn't, and especially I was disappointed I didn't get Stardust.:blink:

Luckily Tomomi got it, he sang it really well and I loved every minute of it:wub2:

Tomomi's video:

New flags? This is insanely awesome! It's like Yayoi Kusama made the stage design. And green dots turned into big green balls. :thumb_yello:

936318_498727633510021_373889274_n.jpg

5993_498727966843321_1285599314_n.jpg

I found a lot of new pictures on MIKA facebook page.

Toshiko, you must remember... never never look in Mika's eyes.

They seem to read right through people :naughty:

Plus you forget what you were going to say, what day it is, where you are etc...

Glad you met him! :blush-anim-cl:

Plus you forget what you were going to say, what day it is, where you are etc...

oh, no one told me so before! I will be careful next time:naughty:

it was very nice meeting MIKA:blush-anim-cl:

Photos here: http://s202.photobucket.com/user/blueskymika/library/Mika%20Japan%202013

More videos if anyone is interested:

Big girl:

Origin of love:

Underwater:

Stuck in the middle (partial):

Celebrate:

Luv U when I'm drunk:

Lola:

Happy Ending:

Step with me:

Grace Kelly:

Lollipop: http://youtu.be/-iPzWW_jN7g

and the M&G video: http://youtu.be/BQtND2FxE_c

We were standing at the top of a flight of steps, such a stupid place to do it, the whole crowd could have surged forward and we (and Mika) would have all gone tumbling down. And there was a certain amount of panic not knowing if he would be there for 5 seconds or for longer, but he was great, he was there for at least 10 minutes.

Thank you MIKA! That's the first time EVER that he came out to sign stuff and chat in Tokyo. :wub2:

:fangurl:

Edited by Blue Sky

Photos here: http://s202.photobucket.com/user/blueskymika/library/Mika%20Japan%202013

Big girl:

Origin of love:

Underwater:

Celebrate:

Luv U when I'm drunk:

Lola:

Happy Ending:

Step with me:

Grace Kelly:

We were standing at the top of a flight of steps, such a stupid place to do it, the whole crowd could have surged forward and we (and Mika) would have all gone tumbling down. And there was a certain amount of panic not knowing if he would be there for 5 seconds or for longer, but he was great, he was there for at least 10 minutes.

Thank you MIKA! That's the first time EVER for he came out to sign stuff and chat in Tokyo. :wub2:

:huglove:

Thanks for recording Step with me... Had almost forgotten how much I love this song:blush-anim-cl:

Big girl:

Origin of love:

Underwater:

Celebrate:

Luv U when I'm drunk:

Lola:

Happy Ending:

Step with me:

Grace Kelly:

Thank you MIKA! That's the first time EVER for he came out to sign stuff and chat in Tokyo. :wub2:

It sounds amazing. :fangurl: So happy for all the fans in Tokyo. :wub2:

Thanks a lot for Step with me's video I LOVE this song, my favourite one after Stardust on TOOL ! First time I hear it live, it's amazing. :huglove:

:huglove:

Thanks for recording Step with me... Had almost forgotten how much I love this song:blush-anim-cl:

I didn't see your post before sending mine. We have the same feelings. :huglove:

Edited by Alie

It sounds amazing. :fangurl: So happy for all the fans in Tokyo. :wub2:

Thanks a lot for Step with me's video I LOVE this song, my favourite one after Stardust on TOOL ! First time I hear it live, it's amazing. :huglove:

I didn't see your post before sending mine. We have the same feelings. :huglove:

Guess we share more than the same family name:fisch:

Big girl:

Origin of love:

Underwater:

Celebrate:

Luv U when I'm drunk:

Lola:

Happy Ending:

Step with me:

Grace Kelly:

I love your videos. He looks like he's having so much fun on stage! And the m&g is sweet.