REPORTS

==================

Mikasister:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3918528&postcount=7

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3919806&postcount=51

==================

PHOTOS

==================

Mikasister: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3918545&postcount=11

PurpleCat: http://s520.photobucket.com/user/PurpleLynx/library/Barcelona%2022-06-2013

==================

VIDEOS

==================

PurpleCat:

And the playlist

Edited by mari62
adding content: post 66

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I just could attend the gig in Bacelona but it was fantastic, amazing, magical :wub2: But I'm really tired. Salamanca was a very cold day but yesterday was very sunny and hot in Barcelona.

Queuing since morning but as always nice spend all day with lovely Mika fans :wub2: Seems the show was totally sold out

The show started early for me seeing other gigs, it started at half past nine and lasted hour and a half. No Ida this time. Mika sang 17 songs with a perfect voice. I saw an "animal" again on stage, he gave us everything and the public answered very, very good, singing all his songs, Mika was really happy enjoying every minute with us. He did a lot of jokes with Curtis, he almost kissed him on the piano, hahahaha! :naughty:

He did an extraordinary performance :wub2::wub2: He started with Relax but with an acoustic intro. I have to say he sang the songs with many variations. He sang Celebrate with a wonderful intro too. He sang Stardust sitting on the piano as he does lately, a beautiful and touching image. :wub2::wub2:

After Stardust he sang the precious Underwater, my favourite song. He did a touching performance of that song in those last gigs I've been, but yesterday was so especial, the public sang the chorus very good, like a coral.

He asked to turn off the lights and we just could see his silhouette and heard that amazing, unique voice and then he invited to us to sing the chorus "Underwaterrr" MAGICAL :swoon: many feelings inside me ( I have a very big depression now, don't want back to RL) :tears:

The famous song LYL sounded magnifique, I have no words. And he finished the show with WAG and lots of confetti and happiness.

After the show Mika did a fast m&g. He signed almost everybody. He signed me another pic of both and I could give a present I had for his mom. He was very pleased with it. When I told to him what was the gift he said with a big smile in his face" awww but it insn't for me ( it seems he did not like that gift for him) hahahaha! and I said, "NO, I told you it's for you mom :naughty: and he answered: I think she will like it very much, thank you!!! and he put the bag with my gift holding in his arm and went inside the car. Maybe if his mom was there he gave to her the gift inmediately :blush-anim-cl:

That's all. I have a lot of memories and flahes in my head but I can't say anything more now.

Amazing, magical, touching gig. Mika UNIQUE. I never want to lose the feelings Mika gives me. He fills my life. :wub2::wub2: even I'm depressed and nothing around me has my interest, JUST MIKA right now :crybaby:

btw, Before the gig I had the chance to talk with the guy of vodafhone, the guy who brought Mika at those shows. I and other fans explained why we love Mika. After the gig we had the chance to talk with him again to know his impressions about Mika and his preformance and he said: you were right, Mika is unique, noone can compares to him :thumb_yello:

So maybe this is not the last time they will bring Mika again. I hope so :wub2::wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

Sadly I just could attend the gig in Bacelona but it was fantastic, amazing, magical :wub2: But I'm really tired. Salamanca was a very cold day but yesterday was very sunny and hot in Barcelona.

Queuing since morning but as always nice spend all day with lovely Mika fans :wub2:

The show started early for me seeing other gigs, it started at half past nine and lasted hour and a half. No Ida this time. Mika sang 17 songs with a perfect voice. I saw again an "animal" on stage, he gave us everything and the public answered very, very good, singing all his songs, Mika was really happy enjoying every minute with us. He did a lot of jokes with Curtis, he almost kissed him on the piano, hahahaha! :naughty:

He did an extraordinary performance :wub2::wub2: He started with relax but with an acoustic intro. I have to say he sang the songs with many variations. He sang Celebrate with a wonderful intro. He sang Stardust sitting on the piano as he does lately, a beautiful and touching image. :wub2::wub2:

After Stardust he sang the precious Underwater, my favourite song. He has done a touching performance of that song in those last gigs I've been, but yesrterday was so especial, the public sang the chorus very good like a coral.

He asked to turn off the lights and we just could see his silhouette and heard that amazing, unique voice and then he invited us to sing the chorus "Underwaterrr" MAGICAL :swoon: many feelings inside me ( I have a very big depression now, don't want back to RL) :tears:

The famous song LYL sounded magnifique, I have no words. And he finished the show with WAG and lots of confetti and happiness.

After the show Mika did a fast m&g. Hhe signed almost everybody. He signed anothe pic of both and I could give a present Ii had for his mom. He was very pleased with it. When I told to him what was the gift he said with a big smile in his face" awww but it insn't for me ( it seems he did not like that gift for him) hahahaha! and I said, "NO, I told you it's for you mom :naughty: and he answered:

THANK YOU for quick report, giving all the details we long to hear!!:wub2:

You're sooo lucky having MIKA that close to your home, several times this year, I can hardly believe what it must be like !! :blush-anim-cl: And how nice of you to remember his mom, following and helping him everywhere - I'm sure she appreciates it a lot!! :wub2: You're a great fan Alba, and deserves these happy MIKA days this year :huglove:

Love,love

me

You're sooo lucky having MIKA that close to your home, several times this year, I can hardly believe what it must be like !! :blush-anim-cl: And how nice of you to remember his mom, following and helping him everywhere - I'm sure she appreciates it a lot!! :wub2: You're a great fan Alba, and deserves these happy MIKA days this year :huglove:

Love,love

me

Sorry I didn't finished my report, hahahaha! I'm still sleepy. My body and feet hurt a lot :aah:

Edited by Mikasister

Sorry I didn't finished my report, hahahaha! I'm still sleepy. My body and feet hurt a lot :aah:

Yes, I supposed to had to have a nap, before being able to give us his answer and the rest of the story, haha :aah:

Love,love

me

Thanks Bia for posting my pics, I appreciate very much youe help :huglove: I'm not good with computer :blush-anim-cl: some more pics taken by me

qu4k.jpg

xqmc.jpg

yb6c.jpg

Love,love

me

@Mikasister: Thank you for your report and pictures! :huglove:

Thanks so much for your words girls :huglove:

Thanks Bia for posting my pics, I appreciate very much youe help :huglove: I'm not good with computer :blush-anim-cl: some more pics taken by me

qu4k.jpg

xqmc.jpg

yb6c.jpg

you're welcome, and thanks to YOU for your pics and reports :huglove::huglove::huglove:

Amazing, magical, touching gig. Mika UNIQUE. I never want to lose the feelings Mika gives me. He fills my life. :wub2::wub2: even I'm depressed and nothing around me has my interest, JUST MIKA right now :crybaby:

Aww, Alba, I so loved reading this report. I'm so glad it was such a special show for you! Thanks so much for sharing it, along with your lovely photos! :huglove: