Happy Birthday MIKA!!! :D

BiaIchihara

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Birthday Mika! I feel so honoured that I could be there for the celebration in Avenches! Thank you so much for this, you're simply amazing! Hope you had and still have a fabulous day with your loved ones, and a wonderful year full of creativity and love ahead of you! I'd be happy to see your birthday wish come true that you made when blowing out the candles on the cake: That we can all continue this amazing journey together. :wub2:

Latín American fans done this video for Mika!!! :)

Ah, you should have told me earlier, we would have retweeted for you. I think I did, though, didn't I?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BOTH OF US!!!! U THE DONUT N ME THE PUDDING[tho many people said it looks like milk] i went to a comic con n the pride parade w/ my friend, then we had french cuisine for dinner! yummmmmmmmm P: i kept wondering what mika's doing for his birthday but it seems he had a nice day, too ;)

37914009.jpg

Edited by z_load_0

ZORIOONAK ZURI, ZORIONAK ZURI, ZORIOONAK MIKA, ZORIONAK BETIII!!! (this is the Happy Birthday song in basque, you know, from the basque country, in Spain :thumb_yello:) ). Psychological hugs and ear pulls (I don't know if It's good said like that)!!!

Y think you are a great person with lots of imagination and a child inside (Tu ne serais jamais grand :teehee:) Love from Spain :spain:

Note: Can you throw a concert here? To go to 1 of your concerts is my drem XD