Rock Oz'Arènes Festival, Avenches, Switzerland - Aug. 17, 2013 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

The Summer Festival concerts have come to an end in Switzerland :tears:

On a happy note, MFCers around the world are celebrating Mika's 30th birthday!

30!!! i can't believe it! :swoon:

MFCers attending this gig will be giving Mika gifts on behalf of MFC.

We can't wait to hear about the gig and all the details!!!! :pray:

77660-Ce_w62_3ypUHEQrn8DNPBQ.jpg

picture by http://www.20min.ch/

=========

REPORTS

=========

Mellody

tiibet

tiibet blog 1

tiibet blog 2

MFC_Hasi

vanessa-love-mika

Statue_of_Liberty

mine

daeni28 1

daeni28 2

MFC_Hasi

Mellody 1

Mellody 2

biggirl69

Sephira

krysady

Nanou

Minnie

ayana62

Fouchonneret

=========

PICTURES

=========

Nanou

MFC_Hasi

tiibet 1

tiibet 2

Statue_of_Liberty

Sephira

daeni28 1

daeni28 2

daeni28 3

daeni28 4

biggirl69

mellody

Minnie

ayana62

Fouchonneret

Valerria

Professional pics 1

Professional pics 2

=========

VIDEOS

=========

tiibet:

Lasher:

Birthday party:

-
-

Nanou:

Rain

Intro LYWID

Underwater

M&G

MFC_Hasi:

vanessa-love-mika:

Statue_of_Liberty:

mine:

daeni28:

Sephira:

Fouchonneret:

mellody:

krysady:

Yuna:

Video by fans

Official videos:

RELAX

Les balloons de Mika

Edited by mari62
adding content - post #241

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we were invited to the aftershowparty. organization was crazy (i.e. almost non-existant :aah:) so i hope everyone got in! anyway we handed the mfc presents to him and when he received the roh card his eyes and mouth stood open and he first really didn't know what to say. then he thanked us in such a sweet way, aww! :wub2: i think a lot of mfcers filmed it. :wink2:

i'm a bit sad that he was mobbed at the party, so he had to disappear in his tent. :sad: but apart from that everything was simply amazing! :wub2: the show was awesome, he was on fire, every song he performed felt so intense, and the led balloons we had looked really good - not much of our original plans worked out, but anyway it was a fab surprise for him, he obviously loved it!

so, to sum up the evening: :woot_jump::wub2::fangurl::swoon:

we were invited to the aftershowparty. organization was crazy (i.e. almost non-existant :aah:) so i hope everyone got in! anyway we handed the mfc presents to him and when he received the roh card his eyes and mouth stood open and he first really didn't know what to say. then he thanked us in such a sweet way, aww! :wub2: i think a lot of mfcers filmed it. :wink2:

i'm a bit sad that he was mobbed at the party, so he had to disappear in his tent. :sad: but apart from that everything was simply amazing! :wub2: the show was awesome, he was on fire, every song he performed felt so intense, and the led balloons we had looked really good - not much of our original plans worked out, but anyway it was a fab surprise for him, he obviously loved it!

i'm glad you guys got to give him the gifts.

how long did he stay with the group?

Seems like this happened immediately after the show? Perhaps he was tired & it had nothing to do with the feeling of being mobbed. This gig was very late & after 10-15 min, he just wanted to go sit/relax, eat/drink.

It's like doing overtime after we finish work. :naughty:

i'm glad you guys got to give him the gifts.

how long did he stay with the group?

no idea, half an hour maybe? he first covered us in confetti, then he got all the presents, and then we got champagne. :biggrin2: he was in an excellent mood and it felt like ages that he spent with us. :wub2: i don't know if he'd have gone in his tent anyway or just would've joined the aftershowparty, if there hadn't always been a mob of fans around him. :dunno:

Can't wait to see it on film!

Thanks Mellody for reporting so quickly

no idea, half an hour maybe? he first covered us in confetti, then he got all the presents, and then we got champagne. :biggrin2: he was in an excellent mood and it felt like ages that he spent with us. :wub2: i don't know if he'd have gone in his tent anyway or just would've joined the aftershowparty, if there hadn't always been a mob of fans around him. :dunno:

what after party show?

what after party show?

well it was a party in the backstage area i think... there was a bar and music, and different tents, a whirlpool, a chillout area... but maybe i'm wrong, so i guess before i talk rubbish i'm better off to bed - it's 5am and i'm tipsy from the champagne mika got for us. :teehee:

well it was a party in the backstage area i think... there was a bar and music, and different tents, a whirlpool, a chillout area... but maybe i'm wrong, so i guess before i talk rubbish i'm better off to bed - it's 5am and i'm tipsy from the champagne mika got for us. :teehee:

:naughty: nite nite!

OMG what a concert :shocked::swoon: fantastic performance full of extreme emotions. So many funny moments (poor Max had a birthday cake on his head :teehee:) and a few tears (I admit that knowing it was the last gig made me a bit teary). He got balloons (from us), happy birthday wishes and a small cake (from the festival) exactly at midnight and it wasn't all as planned but it worked well. After the show gifts for him and champagne for us.

The after show was chaotic, as it often is. We had a very short notice and no time for using any official list, there was simply no time. I tried to make sure everyone got in. If someone didn't I'm very sorry there was no time for anything official or organized. They expected 10-15 people so 40 was a lot and I think we were very lucky. It was crowded, the space was very small. Champagne was a bit strong after no eating no sleeping day.

A wonderful way to end this summer tour. He is a good pop star :wub2: Hope he is having a wonderful day. Even Melachi is with him. She was quickly on stage but I couldn't see her. Heard later she was tired after swimming and playing.

Edited by tiibet

ah that's great that you got to give him the gifts :biggrin2:

can't wait to see a vid from when he received the gifts

Thank you so much Mellody and Nina for your quick reports :huglove:

I absolutely want to see the videos :fangurl:

If he stayed around 30 minutes at the after party, it seems a pretty long time to me, it's great!!

Hope someone has pictures of Melacchi on stage :teehee:

You were faster than me Christine!!

Now I'm crying like a little baby.... LOVE his reaction to our gift! :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I think we can say that we meet our goal!!!

I am laughing and crying at the same time :teehee:

And, Miri, I love you :wub2:

"Die gleich Scheiße wie in Colmar" :lmfao:

Did you struggle with lightning the candles again? :huglove:

I hope Lasher doesn't mind me posting her video first but I am so excited I want everyone to see!!

[YOUTUBE]ImNHSqHN91A[/YOUTUBE]

His reaction is better than in my wildest dreams :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I'm crying so much right now :aah:

Thanks again everybody :wub2:

Aww his face when he reads the card is probably the best thing in the history of reactions. It's like he is a 5 year old who just got told that he's moving to Disneyland! Amazing!

Shame about the mobbing though.

His face was priceless wasn't it? :wub2: The mobbing was not that bad, I've seen much worse (allthough I didn't pay attention what people did after Mika said he needs to go, i thought he had already given us more we could ever hope and that he deserved rest and privacy).We were asked to make a line for giving presents but the space was small and no one was listening when I tried it :teehee: Any way, giving the mfc presents went well. Love it how carefully he chose his words :wub2:

I hope Lasher doesn't mind me posting her video first but I am so excited I want everyone to see!!

[YOUTUBE]ImNHSqHN91A[/YOUTUBE]

Awwww, the most amazing reaction ever :mikalove: !

Thank you for the video :wub2:

Thank you sooo much for the video Lasher and for sharing it, Christine :huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

Thank you very much to have made it possible :flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

:group_hug:

You rock, guys. I love Mika's reaction for the ROH and for the book, I'm proud to be a MFCer, thank you :wub2: