Rock Oz'Arènes Festival, Avenches, Switzerland - Aug. 17, 2013 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

too bad for him that i don't understand french. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

thanks for the translations! :flowers2:

You're welcome! I'm happy that I can help a bit after all what you and other wonderful MFC members have done :huglove:

Btw, I swear he really spoke about lions 2 times :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: next time, i'll use you as an example *puts halo above ingie's head* :angel_not:

I prefer you use this one :devil: because of the way she screaming hysterically on everyone with her dear friends in Colmar was not really appropriate, especially that nobody assaulted her among fans who were in Colmar :fisch:

Sorry for my English !!!

Of return in France it's time to make this report.

A concert which was very strong in emotion.

At 11:30 pm MIKA arrive on un soleil mal luné, he is radiant and magnificent as usual.

He says to us that this evening he is going to become old but that for this night and this show he will be 20 years old!!

He enchaine us tubes and at midnight on Origin of love, we all began singing happy birthday with ballon to LED and flyers.

MIKA was very touched, a cake is brought to him on stage, in its habit it makes to us the clown, blows candles, thanks us and starts again.

At the end, to we are told that the M*G will be made, that it is necessary to wait.

Melody calls names on the list, we put back to us a bracelet and there we arrive in backstage!!!

MIKA joins us very fast. The girls put back to him the common present of the MFC and there its reaction is magic, he is very touched, surprised!!! It is the most beautiful present of his life which he says to us!

He is fast monopolized by fans thus we stand back.

I put back to him my personal present before he leaves he(it) will open him tomorrow and says to me: " thank you so much "

Ah yes I forgot he is of use to us a glass of champagne.

Then he left because he was expected by other persons. We take advantage of it to make some photos with the musicians (tim, max, curtis) then we are brought in in the hotel stars heights eyes!!!

I thank quite those who organized this M*G and also the organization of the surprises!!!

Bravo

My album : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201616692689097.1073741828.1531937428&type=1&l=5e98856ab2

I prefer you use this one :devil: because of the way she screaming hysterically on everyone with her dear friends in Colmar was not really appropriate, especially that nobody assaulted her among fans who were in Colmar :fisch:

ingie wasn't "screaming hysterically" in colmar, she was just making clear statements, and i found she did it very well. :thumb_yello: i wish we could have set a few rules in avenches as well, since some fans seem not to know that when mika says goodbye they shouldn't follow him. :fisch:

besides, you might have missed the fact that ingie and the other organizers were verbally assaulted very much before the colmar gig, in the queue as well as on twitter. :wink2:

but since this thread isn't about colmar but about avenches, back to topic: i've added my m&g videos to my previous post. :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry, when was this?

Because from my memory, the only screaming going on was AT Ingie and the others when they had calmly told everyone what they were doing, they took a lot of abuse that day, which was uncalled for when all they were trying to do was do something nice for people who were on the list.

I found some peoples behaviour obnoxious that day, but it wasn't Ingie and the crew.

Sorry for my English !!!

Of return in France it's time to make this report.

A concert which was very strong in emotion.

At 11:30 pm MIKA arrive on un soleil mal luné, he is radiant and magnificent as usual.

He says to us that this evening he is going to become old but that for this night and this show he will be 20 years old!!

He enchaine us tubes and at midnight on Origin of love, we all began singing happy birthday with ballon to LED and flyers.

MIKA was very touched, a cake is brought to him on stage, in its habit it makes to us the clown, blows candles, thanks us and starts again.

At the end, to we are told that the M*G will be made, that it is necessary to wait.

Melody calls names on the list, we put back to us a bracelet and there we arrive in backstage!!!

MIKA joins us very fast. The girls put back to him the common present of the MFC and there its reaction is magic, he is very touched, surprised!!! It is the most beautiful present of his life which he says to us!

He is fast monopolized by fans thus we stand back.

I put back to him my personal present before he leaves he(it) will open him tomorrow and says to me: " thank you so much "

Ah yes I forgot he is of use to us a glass of champagne.

Then he left because he was expected by other persons. We take advantage of it to make some photos with the musicians (tim, max, curtis) then we are brought in in the hotel stars heights eyes!!!

I thank quite those who organized this M*G and also the organization of the surprises!!!

Bravo

My album : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201616692689097.1073741828.1531937428&type=1&l=5e98856ab2

Thanks for you report!

Loved all the reports about the show, and ultra happy that Mika loved the MFC present, never get tired of looking at the vids to his reaction to it.:wub2:

The show sounds like it was electric, I wish Switzerland wasn't expensive as I would love to go to a show there. I've always wanted to go there, it's on my list of places to go to (not Mika related, just to visit). One day I will do one or both :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry Sephira, but your passive aggressive comments are always a bit disturbing. Did you wait until this M & G to complain about the Colmar one... just in case?

If it wasn't for Ingie carrying on the orders/demands of TM, there would have been NO M & G at all. Not for you, not for anyone else.

Everyone could have just stood outside, get their 1000 item autographed just to have 10 seconds of face time with Mika & be on their way.

Please do not pollute this thread with negative comments about another concert. This applies to everyone

Thanks Guy! I have to say I received lovely messages from French people who apologised and thanked me. I explained my side of the story and they explained why they were upset and all was good. I'm happy I could make 99,9% of the people who attended happy.

Now I will just click on the ignore button and live happily ever after! :thumb_yello:

I still love his response to the gift :wub2:

I'm sorry Sephira, but your passive aggressive comments are always a bit disturbing. Did you wait until this M & G to complain about the Colmar one... just in case?

If it wasn't for Ingie carrying on the orders/demands of TM, there would have been NO M & G at all. Not for you, not for anyone else.

Everyone could have just stood outside, get their 1000 item autographed just to have 10 seconds of face time with Mika & be on their way.

Please do not pollute this thread with negative comments about another concert. This applies to everyone

I had no time to comment Colmar since today and if you were in Colmar and you saw how they were screaming on us and you understand why I wrote this comment that you describe as a passive aggressive comment.

Mika France have a present for Mika but nobody of us asked a special M&G for give him even it was the last gig in France. But people who always critiques French gigs and French fans openly on MFC, never be worry by any moderator for their comments even if it´s hurting French fans are welcome to organized M&G in France, without telling us that there will be something but they don't forget to tell to their friends there will be a M&G. I wait outside for hours to see Mika, sometime in the cold or in the rain one time more or one time less I don't care.

We hit it right out of the ball park

what does this expression mean? i saw one of you using it on twitter, and already wondered then... guess it means something like "hit the nail on the head"? but i don't get that ball park reference, wtf is a ball park? :aah::teehee:

uploading my pix now... i don't have many this time tho.

I had no time to comment Colmar since today

this thread is about avenches though, so whatever your issues with ingie or mfc or whatever may be, please stay on topic here. thanks.

Edited by mellody

:naughty: i still can't get over his reaction with the MFC gift :swoon:

We hit it right out of the ball park

I know :wub2: His reaction was more than we ever hoped :naughty:

Okay. I know no one is listening, but just want to add something. This was the last gig for this summer, maybe the last gig for a very long time. It was a wonderful, relaxed show and I loved it. I had a feeling we were really a part of his big birthday celebration :wub2: The m&g was organized very quickly and they let in a huge amount of fans (not just mfc but also people I didn't know at all). The place was small and there were no possibilities to keep people organized. Despite of that Mika was relaxed and sweet and gave us the best possible reaction to his gift. As I said earlier, he and his team were very generous with us, and they would have asked us out anyway probably sooner than later.

For the future M&Gs (if we will ever get more): please be respectful and give him space and privacy he needs. Now, let's just concentrate on the brilliant show and his amazing reaction to the gift :wub2: There's no need to argue about anything :thumb_yello:

Sorry boss.:emot-sad:

[YOUTUBE]eWM2joNb9NE[/YOUTUBE]

I suggest we focus on the positivity from now on. I deleted my posts as I did not want to spoil this thread and responded out of emotion rather than common sense. I trust that if anyone has an issue with me, they know where to find me.

Now let's watch this again:

[YOUTUBE]-eInw9yw14o[/YOUTUBE]

:wub2:

I know :wub2: His reaction was more than we ever hoped :naughty:

Okay. I know no one is listening, but just want to add something. This was the last gig for this summer, maybe the last gig for a very long time. It was a wonderful, relaxed show and I loved it. I had a feeling we were really a part of his big birthday celebration :wub2: The m&g was organized very quickly and they let in a huge amount of fans (not just mfc but also people I didn't know at all). The place was small and there were no possibilities to keep people organized. Despite of that Mika was relaxed and sweet and gave us the best possible reaction to his gift. As I said earlier, he and his team were very generous with us, and they would have asked us out anyway probably sooner than later.

For the future M&Gs (if we will ever get more): please be respectful and give him space and privacy he needs. Now, let's just concentrate on the brilliant show and his amazing reaction to the gift :wub2: There's no need to argue about anything :thumb_yello:

I'm listening and I appreciate you posting this:thumb_yello:

Sorry, I'm going off-topic for a bit...

Mika France have a present for Mika but nobody of us asked a special M&G for give him even it was the last gig in France. But people who always critiques French gigs and French fans openly on MFC, never be worry by any moderator for their comments even if it´s hurting French fans are welcome to organized M&G in France, without telling us that there will be something but they don't forget to tell to their friends there will be a M&G. I wait outside for hours to see Mika, sometime in the cold or in the rain one time more or one time less I don't care.

Eva, as I understood it, all those MFCers who had RSVP'd on the gig thread were always meant to be included in anything that happened at Colmar. Although we didn't advertise the fact that we were trying to organize a party, there was never any intention to exclude anyone, especially not the French fans, since after all this festival was in France. The truth is, though, that until the morning of the festival we weren't even sure there was going to be a meet & greet at Colmar, just as we weren't sure whether there would be any kind of meet & greet at Avenches. :dunno: There were PLANS and there were HOPES, but there was no guarantee that anything special would happen, which is why no one knew about it. And even after Ingie got word that day that something would be arranged, that was still no guarantee that it would actually HAPPEN -- you know how things are in Mikaland.

So Mika France had a gift and no one asked for a M&G -- well, what was to stop anyone from talking to me about it? Is no one from Mika France registered at MFC? Were none of them on our RSVP list? Like it or not, MFC has been recognized as THE Mika Fan Club, and we do have a relationship with Mika's management. If someone had come to me or one of the other MFC mods and told us that they were interested in giving Mika a gift, don't you think we would have tried to help? I always do, if I can. I don't do it for everybody *except* the French. I may not always get everyone the result they want, but I actually do try to help out with most reasonable requests. And that's whether or not I am actually going to be present, so it's not like I'm doing this just for my own personal gain. I truly want to help. I think there are lots of fans on MFC who know this to be true.

What I find incredible is that most everyone seems to have gotten in to the party at Colmar and you are still complaining about it, here in a thread for the Avenches show. And for those who got in to a party that was arranged for by the MFC and benefitted from the MFC's ability to set up such a thing, to then turn around and badmouth the MFC -- well, I just don't get it. It's like all of those people who join the MFC when we have ticket giveaways, they get the tickets, then they leave and say all sorts of bad things about MFC later. :blink: It's just wrong.

I'll get back on-topic now, and if you or anyone else has anything more to say on this subject, send me a PM or we can discuss it in email. It's simply ridiculous for there to be this quarrelling between fans just because some of us are French and some of us are Americans and some of us are other nationalities. This fandom is not an US vs THEM kind of thing -- at least, not as far as I'm concerned. And I certainly don't want to keep reading about it in this thread of ALL threads. :sneaky2:

Thanks Guy! I have to say I received lovely messages from French people who apologised and thanked me. I explained my side of the story and they explained why they were upset and all was good. I'm happy I could make 99,9% of the people who attended happy.

Now I will just click on the ignore button and live happily ever after! :thumb_yello:

I still love his response to the gift :wub2:

Thank you Ingie :huglove:

I feel ashamed to be French when I read Sephira's nonsense :shocked:

I know what fans own to hard core MFCers like you :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much to Karin for posting her vids :huglove:

Thanks to all of you who worked with Mika team to organize those fantastic meet and greets :bow:

I mean it took years to build trust for devoted MFCers and some people don't seem to understand how amazing it is that there was a birthday party with the fans :wub2:

Not many famous singers do that :no: so I'm very grateful to belong to MFC family where fans share Mika love and end up with such wonderful incredibly moving moments as him getting his birthday gifts from his fans and being able to be almost there through the videos :tears:

I 'll never say enough how much I appreciate fans who made this possible :wub2:

I have a confession to make , I have a meet and greet video with Mika on La Nuit de l'Erdre and even though the person who took it is very nice and was ok with me sharing , one of her daughters didn't want me to share it and this just broke my heart :crybaby:

So I appreciate all the more all of you MFCers from all over the world who share everything about Mika in such a generous way :tears:

I did find a way to share the vid with Mika meeting my chicken so PM me if you want to see it, I'm so proud of how I made him laugh with it :swoon:

Sorry if I'm :offtopic: but I've hold this too much longer.

what does this expression mean? i saw one of you using it on twitter, and already wondered then... guess it means something like "hit the nail on the head"? but i don't get that ball park reference, wtf is a ball park?.

Baseball is played in a "ball park" and someone scores a home run when the bases are loaded and the ball goes up into the stands so the defense players can't retrieve it. If someone manages to actually hit the ball right out of the ballpark it's an unequivocally successful hit.

Since my fellow mods are dealing with the rest of this convo I will go back to fangurling over Mika's reaction too. :pinkbow:

Thank you Ingie :huglove:

I feel ashamed to be French when I read Sephira's nonsense :shocked:

I know what fans own to hard core MFCers like you :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much to Karin for posting her vids :huglove:

Thanks to all of you who worked with Mika team to organize those fantastic meet and greets :bow:

I mean it took years to build trust for devoted MFCers and some people don't seem to understand how amazing it is that there was a birthday party with the fans :wub2:

Not many famous singers do that :no: so I'm very grateful to belong to MFC family where fans share Mika love and end up with such wonderful incredibly moving moments as him getting his birthday gifts from his fans and being able to be almost there through the videos :tears:

I 'll never say enough how much I appreciate fans who made this possible :wub2:

I have a confession to make , I have a meet and greet video with Mika on La Nuit de l'Erdre and even though the person who took it is very nice and was ok with me sharing , one of her daughters didn't want me to share it and this just broke my heart :crybaby:

So I appreciate all the more all of you MFCers from all over the world who share everything about Mika in such a generous way :tears:

I did find a way to share the vid with Mika meeting my chicken so PM me if you want to see it, I'm so proud of how I made him laugh with it :swoon:

Sorry if I'm :offtopic: but I've hold this too much longer.

Thank you for your kind words :).

You know, you might not be able to share the video, but at least you still have it and you can relive the moment over and over again. I have plenty of videos that I keep for myself because they are like my little treasures. I'm sure there will be many more special Mika moments for you in the future which you'll be able to share with us!:thumb_yello:

Baseball is played in a "ball park" and someone scores a home run when the bases are loaded and the ball goes up into the stands so the defense players can't retrieve it. If someone manages to actually hit the ball right out of the ballpark it's an unequivocally successful hit.

Since my fellow mods are dealing with the rest of this convo I will go back to fangurling over Mika's reaction too. :pinkbow:

yeah, i also just HAVE to click on the video every time i see it posted somewhere. :teehee: just showed it to my husband an hour ago, it made him smile too. :biggrin2:

thanks for the explanation! ah, baseball... no wonder i have no idea of that. :teehee: