MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Yes, exactly. And this is how it should be. Sometimes he does something I'm hoping for, sometimes the opposite. Sometimes something totally surprising (and I really like that!). I'm here just to watch.

I admit that now I'm more disappointed than earlier for selfish reasons. Another season means I need to wait even more to see him on stage (and to tell the truth, I can't even know if I will see him after Montreal). However, I just saw him on stage and he was good as ever. He was wonderful :wub2: I'm not worried about him, I can wait.

It also means that he is keeping distance to his fans. I love it when he shares news from studio or communicate other ways. I would love him to share also his television experiences. I would love him to talk to us. Not to apologize or explain, he doesn't need to. Just to share that he is excited because they made him a good offer. To tell why he likes television work and to talk about Italy/France. I would love to hear! But I already know it's not going to happen and I can understand why. If he tweets something about his job as a judge in English people only tell him they don't want to hear. Why would he bother?

I enjoy watching him too. I can't follow these television shows the same way locals can because I can't understand the language, but I enjoy watching him working. He is really good. I'm not surprised if will continue doing television also in the future. It doesn't matter if we like those shows or not but he is good on television, I wish people gave him more credit for it.

However, for the first time ever I don't really care the usual fan drama or what people are saying about his decisions. It used to give me such a heavy feeling. It's never enough for people to tell their opinions, they are arguing, complaining or just generally laughing to someone else's thoughts. I finally learned to shut it all out. I can't even tell how it happened. I just don't care. I'm just feeling totally zen about everything and I love it! Mika seems to be well and happy with his work and that's enough for me.

You are so right, over all with your last sentences.

:thumb_yello:

It also means that he is keeping distance to his fans. I love it when he shares news from studio or communicate other ways. I would love him to share also his television experiences. I would love him to talk to us. Not to apologize or explain, he doesn't need to. Just to share that he is excited because they made him a good offer. To tell why he likes television work and to talk about Italy/France. I would love to hear! But I already know it's not going to happen and I can understand why. If he tweets something about his job as a judge in English people only tell him they don't want to hear. Why would he bother?

Are you seriously blaming English people for the fact that Mika is distant from fans? :shocked: I am sorry if Mika doesn't do what you want or expect but don't blame it on English people or anyone else.

It's never enough for people to tell their opinions, they are arguing, complaining or just generally laughing to someone else's thoughts.

As usual the only arguing and complaining I have seen on MFC is from people who claim that they are too busy with their own problems to be upset about Mika being on TV shows. But funnily enough they are never too busy with their own problems to bitch about and argue with people who have a different opinion about Mika being on the Voice than they do.

Yes, exactly. And this is how it should be. Sometimes he does something I'm hoping for, sometimes the opposite. Sometimes something totally surprising (and I really like that!). I'm here just to watch.

I admit that now I'm more disappointed than earlier for selfish reasons. Another season means I need to wait even more to see him on stage (and to tell the truth, I can't even know if I will see him after Montreal). However, I just saw him on stage and he was good as ever. He was wonderful :wub2: I'm not worried about him, I can wait.

I enjoy watching him too. I can't follow these television shows the same way locals can because I can't understand the language, but I enjoy watching him working. He is really good. I'm not surprised if will continue doing television also in the future. It doesn't matter if we like those shows or not but he is good on television, I wish people gave him more credit for it.

However, for the first time ever I don't really care the usual fan drama or what people are saying about his decisions. It used to give me such a heavy feeling. It's never enough for people to tell their opinions, they are arguing, complaining or just generally laughing to someone else's thoughts. I finally learned to shut it all out. I can't even tell how it happened. I just don't care. I'm just feeling totally zen about everything and I love it! Mika seems to be well and happy with his work and that's enough for me.

Well said :thumb_yello:

Are you seriously blaming English people for the fact that Mika is distant from fans? :shocked: I am sorry if Mika doesn't do what you want or expect but don't blame it on English people or anyone else.

Lol! I have no idea how you managed to read my words like blaming English people? :teehee: I said that I don't think he will share his experiences about his television work (in English, which he is using when he talks to his fans in general) because he immediately gets strong negative response, where ever those people come from.

Lol! I have no idea how you managed to read my words like blaming English people? :teehee: I said that I don't think he will share his experiences about his television work (in English, which he is using when he talks to his fans in general) because he immediately gets strong negative response, where ever those people come from.

What does him tweeting in English have to do with a negative response except that it provokes English speakers to respond? I have never even noticed him talking about these shows in English which is why people feel he is distant. Don't know how it gets twisted around to him being distant because of something fans did. Excuse us for not moving to France so we can watch French TV or hiring a private tutor to live with us for 6 months so we can understand his Italian.

What does him tweeting in English have to do with a negative response except that it provokes English speakers to respond? I have never even noticed him talking about these shows in English which is why people feel he is distant. Don't know how it gets twisted around to him being distant because of something fans did. Excuse us for not moving to France so we can watch French TV or hiring a private tutor to live with us for 6 months so we can understand his Italian.

Maybe I should have said he gets negative response in English when he is mentioning talent shows in any language and that I don't think it is encouraging him to share more (about television work, in English). And I would love him share and talk about it but don't think it will happen.

Maybe I should have said he gets negative response in English when he is mentioning talent shows in any language and that I don't think it is encouraging him to share more (about television work, in English). And I would love him share and talk about it but don't think it will happen.

He has said plenty about his experience on X Factor. My sense is that he doesn't even particularly enjoy the Voice and it's just a paycheque. You can tell from the show itself, I don't think it has anything to do with how fans feel about it.

• 2 weeks later...

It does not bother me that makes The Voice on the contrary..... He had to consider carefully before deciding and unlike some, I do not think that only the amount of the check have been his motivation.

I too am very optimistic, it is in the process of tweaking we a beautiful album and the tour that will be of high quality .... :fisch:

I'm very pleased that Mika In The Voice ! I find him very talented and funny in his role of judge !

I have confidence in him, he will come out his new album as he said and will follow concerts ! : Thumb_yello:

yeah, he is so taented as jude, another charm :huglove::huglove:

It does not bother me that makes The Voice on the contrary..... He had to consider carefully before deciding and unlike some, I do not think that only the amount of the check have been his motivation.

I too am very optimistic, it is in the process of tweaking we a beautiful album and the tour that will be of high quality .... :fisch:

Welcome to the MFC Ladies, have a lot of fun here. :wink2:

I will watch The Voice again with friends of mine and we really enjoyed the last one even we had problems to understand everything but we all try to learn French.