MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Coucou!!!

Today and tomorrow is the blind audition's in paris. So... Mika is in Paris!!!!

Does anybody know where Mika stays? Which hotel?

I can't go to the auditions, but I waaaaant soooo much to see again Mika and take a photo and maybe... signature...

Je sais que ma question touche la vie prive de Mika, mais je veux tellement le voir:pray:

Coucou!!!

I can't go to the auditions, but I waaaaant soooo much to see again Mika and take a photo and maybe... signature...

Je sais que ma question touche la vie prive de Mika, mais je veux tellement le voir:pray:

Hi! :bye:

If you want to see Mika, I suggest you wait for him before the show or after the show.

Because we respect Mika, we will not give away information about his hotel or where he is staying... after all, that's his private time :wink2:

Please take a moment to read our forum's guidelines

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3474829&postcount=3

(en français)

Coucou!!!

Don't be a stalker. As you said, it is his private life. Invading his private time just because you want to see him, is not a legitimate reason at all. Have a little respect for the man.

thank you for your replies, gyus.

I think I was not clear and misunderstood.

I am not a stalker and I hate such people because I respect the private life.

I didn't want to disturb him just to see from farm and of corse not to go and clock on his door.

I can not go to the voice and i don't know how much time i stay in paris, so may be it is my last chance to meet him.

I agree that my question is not to post on such forums, so my appologise for that

anyway i hope i will have another moment to meet the most talanted guy

bises!!

thank you for your replies, gyus.

I think I was not clear and misunderstood.

I am not a stalker and I hate such people because I respect the private life.

I didn't want to disturb him just to see from farm and of corse not to go and clock on his door.

I can not go to the voice and i don't know how much time i stay in paris, so may be it is my last chance to meet him.

I agree that my question is not to post on such forums, so my appologise for that

anyway i hope i will have another moment to meet the most talanted guy

bises!!

If you want to see him the best way is tonight (Tuesday) after The Voice recording. He is not stopping for fans before the recordings but we were very lucky that he stopped after all 4 recordings he made so far. So he may stop tonight too :mf_rosetinted:

unfortunately there is no place left for the show itself but the recording usually finish around 1 am. I know it's late and it means taking taxi after to go back home but it's the only way that I know to see him before next month for the Battles.

Good luck :wink2:

and thank you so much Melyssa for being our special reporter at the Voice :huglove:

(Task repartition: yours is to be awesome at driving our little not-so-little summer camp gang :wub2:. And to eat candies and chocolate. Mine is to take notes when someone says something stupid. And to eat candies and chocolate).

Sorry I know I am 2 sessions late in report but I don't have enough strength now, let me sleep for 48h in a row after tonight and I'll do it :bed: (as he said yesterday: "you know you do need to sleep too at a point?" :aah: )

In the wait I'm just coming to put here my two little pics

hb10.jpg

ts10.jpg

What does the shirt say?

:blush-anim-cl: Isn't it "Working Man" written on the shirt ?

If so, it fits MIKA well - a hard working man :wub2:

Thanks Melyssa for cute pics! :huglove: Look forward to more reports from your hand, but YES - take your time for sleep, otherwise you won't be able to do it ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Isn't it "Working Man" written on the shirt ?

If so, it fits MIKA well - a hard working man :wub2:

Thanks Melyssa for cute pics! :huglove: Look forward to more reports from your hand, but YES - take your time for sleep, otherwise you won't be able to do it ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Yes, that I figure... It's the sentence next to it that I can't see/figure...

Yes, that I figure... It's the sentence next to it that I can't see/figure...

:naughty: Oh well - that's to tiny that I think one need to hug MIKA, to see it! :aah: But maybe Melyssa did - so let's wait, till she's awakes, and reports...:teehee:

Love,love

me

It was real.

After almost 6 years and a failed try in São Paulo... for the 1st time in my life i would see Mika.

The 5 days before the dream-come-true-day went really fast and slow at the same time. My psychological preparation, my gift preparation, everything was special and had a way-too-good mean.

I'm really happy for you, I loved your report and while reading I was like GO Wesley GO! :toot:

Your story is cute and heartwarming :cheer:

From his seat he spotted them and said to Zazie “oh look they're all kids! They're cute”. And kids began to shout “Zazie, we love you”... “oh well, you're less cute then!”

There was a funny moment with a contestant when Mika, talking to her, kept doing (lovely) french mistakes and Zazie said «you see if you want someone who actually can speak you can't go with him» the girl just answered «Actually it is fine because I am having a hard time with french too as I am from London» Pagny tried to push Mika out of the run too by saying «he won't even be there for you, he's always in Milan. Just check his social networks!».

We also had a Lebanese singer. He had to add “you can ask us questions if you want. Like where we were born for example.” And Pagny to add “but it would be stupid to have done all this journey to end up with a lebanese!”

:floor: This is why I like the auditions so much. The battles were boring last year, but auditions always make me giggle

Hello

I 'm fortunate ! I went to two recording of The Voice !

Mika is excellent ! He is very funny, elegant and very relevant !

Mika has so much fun with ZAZIE ! They are very in collusion both.

Mika comes to tell good evening to his fans after the show. Then we can speak with him and make dedications !

I had autograph and photo with Mika !

I 'm very happy

Mika is great !!!: Thumb_yello:

Gosh, i didn't know what happened with my original answer for you all... (thanks internet for not working that good... :naughty: ). so, here we go again.

:fisch:

Wesley, it was great to read your report. I'm so glad you finally got to meet Mika :hug:

YAY!!

thank yooou

:huglove:

Really happy for you Wesley :)

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot for your long and detailed report about your adventure with MFCers and MIKA in Paris! I'm REALLY happy on your behalf - that you got to see the recording, meet him, and get your autograph! :huglove: I had to watch the vid. once again, where he talks about Rio - now that I know he talked to you there! I do hope he'll add your hometown Rio to his next tourlist - that would surely top it all :blush-anim-cl: Now I look forward to your report about the 2nd day ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

HE HAS TO!! hahah

really, it'll be awesome...

Thanks a lot for your report Wesley !

Awww! Lovely, lovely report. I'm so delighted for you. :huglove:

:wub2:

Wesley, thanks for your report, once again I'm so glad that you could meet Mika

It was lovely to meet you, and now we don't want that you go back to Brazil, we want to keep you with us in France :wink2:

(and don't worry about "mon ville" :wink2:)

hahah

Don't say that many times... maybe it can come true...

:mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:

hahah

Great report! I am so happy for you!

:wub2:

Thanks Wesley; i really joined your report and it was so nice to read from you:huglove:

Oh Wesley, it was a real pleasure to read your report. I understand yours fellings when you saw him for the first time.

I felt the same when it happen to me :wub2:

I'm really happy for you and i'm glad that you also met Béa and the others french fans. They were so nice with me when i went to Paris two years ago. :huglove:

they're so nice... really loved them!

Thank you for your report Wesley :huglove: . I agree with Alireine: we won't want to let you go back to Rio now! Your enthusiast is like a sunshine :wub2:.

(And you're famous here now: remember you were in the newspapers :aah: )

:huglove::huglove::huglove

Hello ^^ Wesley.

I just read your lovely report.:wub2: Thank you so much!! I'm glad for you. ^^

This report reminds me the moment when I met Mika the first time in my life. :blush-anim-cl:

Bon séjour à Paris. :)

Sorry my poor english. ^.ㅜ

merciiiiiii!!!

(and sorry my terrible french)

=P

Hi Wesley! It's good to see you again, it's been a while!

yeah, long, long time... and it's great to be back like that...:swoon:

I can't quote your post Wesley but this is for you :wink2:

I'm so happy for you :wub2: and I loved reading your report :tears::wub2:

It soothes the sadness of having to miss the M&G for fifteen minutes because of my husband :sad:

But I could talk to Mika very briefly on the stage and he answered me

and meeting so many members of my beloved Mika family (and you :wub2: ) was a dream :biggrin2:

I'm so happy for you and all the other fans I was waiting with because so many of them met him for the very first time :woot_jump: and so many dreams came true on that night :wub2:

Thanks a lot for your sweet report :huglove: and I'm so happy we finally met :wub2:

yeah... that night was magical...

:wub2::huglove::wub2:

Wesley, i'm so happy for you. :huglove:

Too bad it was only The voice and not a concert... that would have been the cherry on the sundae... you would have completely lost it! :naughty:

Ok, so I am three sessions late now. And funny part is I've already written about 15.11 session 2... and accidentally erased the file. Even with all my recovery tools it was lost. So here I go again xD.

Round 4: 15.11.2014, session 2.

Tough (It is already quite a blur xD).

Anyway, back to the show. And this is now that I am supposed to say “And then the coaches re-sang the opening song. Again. And twice. Again. So they have now sung it 6 times. I can't see how they could still not have enough material to assemble one correct version of it” (I might add that I think they added some harmonics tho. But I won't bet on it as the sound is very different depending on where you sit, so I might just have heard things that hadn't reached me the other nights).

Obviously this session was hard for everyone, them as well as us, as it was the second one in a row and we were all already exhausted at the beginning of the first one, so imagine now. Mika was sometimes having a very hard time just to stay focus, and he was often asking contestants to repeat their names and ages. Even at a point one was just finishing saying “I write and compose” when Mika asked “and do you compose?”:unsure:

But he also had some moments of renewed energy and Zazie and him were still doing yoga and gymnastics on their seats, still making great comments and still fighting for contestants (also he decided that she was now Samantha from Bewitched because she kept moving her nose). And Jenifer was still annoying (for me, again personal opinion etc).

Especially for this contestant when only her and Florent had turned, and God knows why she kept “bashing” Mika to win the contestant... except he wasn't even competing as he hadn't turned! And he kept saying “I didn't even buzzed why are you so mean, stop attacking me!”. But she wouldn't, and he really didn't understand why (me neither for what matters). When they turned back he was still asking Zazie “what have I done wrong?” (nothing dear, don't you worry).

At a point he came back earlier from break (in fact him and Zazie almost always came back after only a few minutes when we had to wait a good time for the two others) and you could see just from his face that he was searching for a stupid thing to do. He first tried to go and have a peek behind the white curtain (do you remember this big white curtain which was masking some contestants for the audience? It's back) and was caught by the producer who forced him to go back on seat. But this malicious face was still there and he was still looking for something to do. Ended up inverting Jenifer and Florent's glasses (which wouldn't be even remotely funny if they were drinking water but they aren't. And judging by Mika's face when he drank in Jenifer's glass a couple of sessions before, he doesn't like her mixture).

We also learned that something has happened in backstage, and we don't know what, but from what Pagny let slip were involved a banana skin and Mika being afraid of a mouse-that-wasn't-a-mouse (do whatever you want with those infos :lol3: ).

I was placed in one of the most interesting rows of the studio as it is The One In Which You Can Lie Down And Have Some Sleep. Which is very welcome when you begin to hit the 10th hour of recording (still 3 to go, yeepee). So of course at a point we were all lying down having some sleep. And Mika began to make circles with his finger around those sleeping potatoes bags he has as fans, talking to Zazie ( I didn't hear but someone who did told me he was saying 'those are my fans' or something; what a great image we were giving xD) and Zazie began to wave at us shouting “good night!!!!” :aah:

I had quite a laugh when he began a comment with “When I do something hard I feel pain between my eyes” like it was really going to be a part of what he was about to say... except it wasn't at all and I still don't have the slightest idea of why he said that to begin his sentence but I just found it hilarious at the moment :lol3:.

He invented a few very lovely new french words and expressions that I don't really see how to translate like “précocieux” (french for precocious is “précoce”) or “en toute sérieusement” (“in all seriously”? This one already has become a very popular one for french fans XD). Told a contestant that his performance was lacking of sex... again with a cute but untranslatable mistake (“votre perfomance elle manquait du sexe” for those who speak french). So all in all between the two sessions this saturday was a very good day for both Cute And Funny French Mistakes and Memorable Quotes books.

We finally managed to see the end of auditions and had to go through the final debrief with Nikos. Let's face it, neither Nikos nor the coaches were there anymore. They couldn't talk, kept falling on words and bursted into laugh every 5 seconds (so every time they needed to redo the whole take right from the beginning). It looked like they would never be able to do it, but as we were in a very similar state we too were laughing for nothing so, whatever xD. (Also Mika was going all “I need to pee don't make me laugh!!!” which, of course, made everyone laugh even more)

They also recorded the “welcome Zazie” bit that will be in the first after-show, and right in the middle of it Mika said “I didn't even know Zazie as an artist before” and Nikos to add “no but don't say that!” “But I tell the truth!” “I don't care about the truth say something nice!” (they were laughing, not fighting, I should add that because it's not obvious from reading).

And then they went and we went and I don't know because obviously I stop taking notes when we are outside so now every end of night just looks like a giant playground with some rush for the toilets in the middle, sorry :aah:.

:naughty: Oh well - that's to tiny that I think one need to hug MIKA, to see it! :aah: But maybe Melyssa did - so let's wait, till she's awakes, and reports...:teehee:

Hug Mika or read the t shirt? :aah: (I didn't and I didn't - I must confess I wasn't really looking at the t-shirt though at this time :blush-anim-cl:)

Alireine no no sweetie Wes has to return home :fisch::naughty::huglove:

:mikalove:

What do you think of sharing? :mf_rosetinted: 6 months in Brazil, 6 months in France :teehee:

(Task repartition: yours is to be awesome at driving our little not-so-little summer camp gang :wub2:. And to eat candies and chocolate. Mine is to take notes when someone says something stupid. And to eat candies and chocolate).

Yeah, I'm very good at eating candies and chocolate :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for this new report :huglove: