MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Entrefilet sur Mika:

L'atout style de 'The Voice"

Un type élégant avec de beaux costumes et un talent à revendre. Au sein du jury de la saison 3 de "The Voice" et de celles à venir, Mika fait figure de garantie qualité, donnant envie de caler ses samedis soirs sur le télé-crochet aux fameux fauteuils qui se retournent. Pourtant loin de nous l'idée que les trois autres coachs générateurs de conseils plus ou moins avisés aux "talents" de la Une ne sont pas légitimes. Il n'empêche: drôle, précis, honnête et jamais méchant parce que bien élevé, le Libano-Britannique Mika possède à la fois une âme de midinette, le sens des paillettes et celui du grand public. La preuve, son poulain Kendji, gagnant de l'édition 2014 était définitivement celui sur lequel il fallait miser.

Small article about MIKA

The stylish asset of "The Voice"

Such an elegant guy in beautiful suits and immensely talented. Within the jury of "The Voice" season 3 and for all others to come, Mika is here as a warranty of the quality of the show and he makes one feel like spending all Saturday night on the channel broadcasting the talent show in which the famous armchairs turn around.

Not that we mean that the three other coaches who provide the "talents" with more or less clever advice are not legitimate. However one can not deny that : funny, precise, honest and never mean because he was welll educated, the Lenbanese-British singer Mika has at the same time the soul of a starry- eyed girl, a sense of glitter, and he knows what audiences love. Best proof being that Kendji , his

protégé, winner of the 2014 edition was the one to bet on.

Programme.tv @Tele2Semaines Dec 21

Les stars de 2014 à la Une de Télé 2 Semaines

@cristinacordula @ConchitaWurst @mikasounds

> http://bit.ly/13rM8nX pic.twitter.com/9qFMpM3lTP

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Do we not get any reports from last Saturday? I saw the pics of the Party it looked really nice :wink2:

I was there on Saturday. It was for me the first and only recording of the season, so my expectations where very high! ;-) Driving all the way from Toulouse, I could not be there early, and didn't attend the fans meeting, so I will let someone who was there tell you more about it. I heard there were 37 fans attending. Nice group! You probably already saw the pics. Do you heard that Mika called the restaurant to inform that he would offer the lunch to everybody? What a nice, generous and unexpected attention!!!

So I arrived pretty late, and joined the huge group of fans at the beginning of the queue. Thank you to those who kept me the place! I was so happy to meet some of you I already knew, and others I hadn't have the opportunity to meet before. How fast goes the time when you spend it talking about Mika! So we were quickly Inside the building and got a good place all grouped on the good side to see Mika. Like usual, we had to practice the applauses, and the warm-up guy made us laugh, talking about our group as "Minnie and her summer camp" (Minnie being in fact Ninie). Then the show began, with coaches singing together 2 times (forgot the name of the song!) and Florent Pagny singing alone "Les murs porteurs". We then have had 11 battles, 2 in Mika's team. The first was "Le petit bal perdu" (Bourvil), an old and pretty french song. It was sang by a girl and a boy. I like it, and the other coaches had again to admit that Mika's choice of this song for those singers was clever. Then 2 girls sang "Sirens call" (Cats on Trees). I also like it. For the rest, we had a lot of girls singing that night. Some nice voices, but I would have preferred more male voices... Only my feeling!

The show ended around 12:30, and we waited like 2 hours for him outside, but it was worth waiting! After the other coachs had left, Mika came to see us with Mel! :wub2: There were lots of people waiting, but he took his time with everybody. How adorable! You can see it here:

thanks to Angela Af who filmed everything. I took myself some pictures (1st part here). What a great night!

post-30996-142983703338_thumb.jpg

post-30996-142983703354_thumb.jpg

post-30996-142983703374_thumb.jpg

post-30996-142983703393_thumb.jpg

post-30996-14298370341_thumb.jpg

I was there on Saturday. It was for me the first and only recording of the season, so my expectations where very high! ;-) Driving all the way from Toulouse, I could not be there early, and didn't attend the fans meeting, so I will let someone who was there tell you more about it. I heard there were 37 fans attending. Nice group! You probably already saw the pics. Do you heard that Mika called the restaurant to inform that he would offer the lunch to everybody? What a nice, generous and unexpected attention!!!

So I arrived pretty late, and joined the huge group of fans at the beginning of the queue. Thank you to those who kept me the place! I was so happy to meet some of you I already knew, and others I hadn't have the opportunity to meet before. How fast goes the time when you spend it talking about Mika! So we were quickly Inside the building and got a good place all grouped on the good side to see Mika. Like usual, we had to practice the applauses, and the warm-up guy made us laugh, talking about our group as "Minnie and her summer camp" (Minnie being in fact Ninie). Then the show began, with coaches singing together 2 times (forgot the name of the song!) and Florent Pagny singing alone "Les murs porteurs". We then have had 11 battles, 2 in Mika's team. The first was "Le petit bal perdu" (Bourvil), an old and pretty french song. It was sang by a girl and a boy. I like it, and the other coaches had again to admit that Mika's choice of this song for those singers was clever. Then 2 girls sang "Sirens call" (Cats on Trees). I also like it. For the rest, we had a lot of girls singing that night. Some nice voices, but I would have preferred more male voices... Only my feeling!

The show ended around 12:30, and we waited like 2 hours for him outside, but it was worth waiting! After the other coachs had left, Mika came to see us with Mel! :wub2: There were lots of people waiting, but he took his time with everybody. How adorable! You can see it here:

thanks to Angela Af who filmed everything. I took myself some pictures (1st part here). What a great night!

Thanks ! :) Unfortunately, I can't see the pics, is there something special to do ? :blush-anim-cl:

The Voice4 videos

VIDEO

Vidéo The Voice : Il est de retour...Ça va buzzer cette saison !

ORIGINAL - http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/il-est-de-retour-ca-va-buzzer-cette-saison-8534990.html

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_170995539

la-star-de-l-emission-c-est-lui-et-il-revient-11324372tnbbn_2326.jpg?v=4

They deleted a wrong aspect ratio video (http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/il-est-de-retour-ca-va-buzzer-cette-saison-8534990.html), and then uploaded a fixed HD video. :thumb_yello:

23 décembre 2014

Il est de retour...Ça va buzzer cette saison !

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/il-est-de-retour-ca-va-buzzer-cette-saison-8537857.html

la-star-de-l-emission-c-est-lui-et-il-revient-11324372tnbbn_1733.jpg?v=4

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_171044650

ENJOY !! :bye:

Edited by Kumazzz
update

Does anyone who was there know which jury member did lebanese candidate ''Hiba'' choose ? I'm pretty curious about her. She has a great voice.

found some articles on web

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2014/Dec-20/281771-lebanese-singer-auditions-for-frances-the-voice.ashx

http://sharbelfaraj.wordpress.com/2014/12/20/lebanese-singer-hiba-tawaji-in-the-voice-france-season-4/

http://stateofmind13.com/2014/12/20/hiba-tawaji-to-be-on-frances-the-voice/

Try Google search "the voice hiba lebanon" :thumb_yello:

Thanks Eriko but no one says if someone turned to choose her and who is it...I wanted to know from MFC'ers if they know what happened to her :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Eriko but no one says if someone turned to choose her and who is it...I wanted to know from MFC'ers if they know what happened to her :blush-anim-cl:

Open the spoiler only if you really want to know...

Yes, they turned, all of them if I remember well. Mika recognised her as soon as he turned (which happened something like 3 seconds after she began to sing xD) and seemed very impressed as he knows her well as a singer and is a great admirer. Winning her was quite a fight between them all but the Boss made it :mf_rosetinted: .

I won't tell what she sang during battles (in fact I have mentionned it a few pages before, shush xD) but it was for me by far one of the three best battles of the whole recording...

Edited by Melyssa

Thank you for your report :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Thank you for sharing your experience! :huglove: It's always great to hear about such good events - I'm very happy for all of you ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Yes, they turned, all of them if I remember well. Mika recognised her as soon as he turned (which happened something like 3 seconds after she began to sing xD) and seemed very impressed as he knows her well as a singer and is a great admirer. Winning her was quite a fight between them all but the Boss made it :mf_rosetinted: .

I won't tell what she sang during battles (in fact I have mentionned it a few pages before, shush xD) but it was for me by far one of the three best battles of the whole recording...

Thank you Melyssa :huglove::thumb_yello:

OMG OMG OMG :aah:

SO happy for her , she has an amazing voice !

Thank you oh so much Melissa ! :huglove:

Tonight on TF1 at 1755h there will be "50min inside" with the judges of The Voice :wink2:

If someone can record it and make it available tonight, we could make english and french subtitles. Does anyone want to join?